CEV Champions League 2023

• Pubquiz question: how many CL medals are in this photo?

If you add Tijana Boskovic to this photo you would still have the same number of gold medals.

• as ı said before she is not a good passer that's why almost every team always target her rather than Hande. I dont like her attack she does not have enough quality to make difference in attack at that level.

I am not saying she is better or worse than Hande, they are at same level but since hande is younger and local player she is more tolerable.

they said she was getting covered a lot. but not true. Simge doesn't do much to help in the pass. and despite being the target she has the best stats in the league. i guess my biggest criticism of her is her lack of offense. not so strong for sure. yes her age doesn't allow for much room.

considering the quetionnable transfers in lots of teams next season it's not surprising they kept her.

she'll most likely return to Russia after next season.

• They have big problem with reception and they transfer Gray. Gray had problems with Robinson and De Gennaro next to her… I really don’t get transfer politic of Ecz.

Their is no doubt that Gray is amazing player with great attack but you need to build a team to help her to cover her flaws. Gray-Sigme :whistle:

• They have big problem with reception and they transfer Gray. Gray had problems with Robinson and De Gennaro next to her… I really don’t get transfer politic of Ecz.

Their is no doubt that Gray is amazing player with great attack but you need to build a team to help her to cover her flaws. Gray-Sigme :whistle:

they transfered another version of Voronkova. :lol: Gray may even be worse. but what can we say. she might have an inspired season in Ecz

• This is completely unnecessary. You don't need to drag other players to praise your favs.

do better!

Her choice to stay in club just because of money and not results.

• Money isn't the only reason she stays on the team. Vakifbank Fenerbahçe and Milano also offered big money but she did not accept their offers.

• Only if Italian federation let Poland and Turkey takeover respective super final games. The stands were embarrassingly empty and with the economy and visa restrictions Turkish fans would have only filled the stands in places like Germany or the Netherlands.

• 1. Congratulations to Paola! She literally schooled Boskovic!👏

2. Bosko is supposed to be more consistent one but both at cl final and final playoffs she choked🤦 previously people complained about her setters as an excuse for her lack of success at club level. Well she still choked with her bestie from NT. Also people complained that she is great but she never gets enough support from other team members. This wasnt the case neither yesterday, both outsides scored very well (50% attack) also MBs attacked nicely too. Even simge played pretty well. I don't understand why Ferhat didn't bench Bosko and let Fabris play. Paying such an expensive bench player for what? if he won't use Fabris while Bosko is making errors after error🤦 I hope people would stop complaining 'oh poor bosko, she is being wasted in Eczacıbaşı, she should go to another club". I think Eczacıbaşı should try to get one of haak, Egonu or Vargas after next season, obviously it is not working with Bosko for 5 consecutive years.

3. by the way, to me, Zehra had a pretty good match too. She attacked well, made 5 crucial blocks, she managed to stop Boskovic, I hope she could do that in NT this summer too

1. You are literally comparing best performance of Egonu ever vs worst Boskovic game in career. :lol:

2. Choked? tell us you dont follow games without telling us. Boskovic having bad month but she is injured. If you watched last night or if you really follow sultaniar league you will know that. She have back injury from the first game vs Chemik, she is also not allowed by doctors to use jump serve. You love to not watch games, but just to watch statistic, you can see her performances after and before Chemik game and also Eczacibasi performances before and after.

Now why Fehrat not rested her after they clinched 1st spot in league and wanted 26/26 by all cost is different topic.

3. Not need to worry about that, she is now going in rest mode, i am sure she cannot wait to meet you guys in ECH final ^^

• Tica's decision to stay in Ecx is great. she's in the best and most competitive league in the world. it's not like she's in a smaller league raking in money with very little competition. majority of them always consider compensation when transferring. blame Ecz for not hiring a better team around her.

• Voronkova will be 28-29 years old next season, that's why ı dont like to idea about Eczacı investing her. She is already in her own prime.

What kind of investing are you talking about. Investing is what they did with Boskovic, they hired her when she was very young, trained her and let her play as starter etc. Voronkova came to Eczacı as an already established player at an older age. She might not receive as good as Gabi or attack as well as Arina but she is one of the rare OHs who can do both. Who else Eczacıbaşı can replace her otherwise? Gray?🤦

• Tica's decision to stay in Ecx is great. she's in the best and most competitive league in the world. it's not like she's in a smaller league raking in money with very little competition. majority of them always consider compensation when transferring. blame Ecz for not hiring a better team around her.

What better team around her? They get 'best' setter in the world. Solid MBs and outsides. At the end when it really mattered she was the one who choked not her teammates. Give me a break! She is a great player but it doesn't mean we should blame everything except her when team fails. If she gets the most praise when her team succeeds, it makes sense that she could be criticized once her team flops once again.😉

• What better team around her? They get 'best' setter in the world. Solid MBs and outsides. At the end when it really mattered she was the one who choked not her teammates. Give me a break! She is a great player but it doesn't mean we should blame everything except her when team fails. If she gets the most praise when her team succeeds, it makes sense that she could be criticizes once her team flops once again.😉

Tica's my bias. she hung the volleyball sun and moon so :dance4:all i would say is poor her. such a dysfunctional team. all i can afford to give her is .01% of the blame^^:rolleyes: the bus driver didn't drive well so she bumped her head on their way to the gym.. the physio did not massage her shoulders today. someone gave her the wrong bottle of water... pluto did not rotate around the sun...etc.... see.. it is not Tca's fault. :rolleyes::flower: