USA Women's NT 2023

• thank you for sharing this.

😮 kind of surprised here… did they say the reason as to why? USA has such a huge and competitive pool of athletes to make more than one podium contender team. Still wonderinG why they’d decline to participate.

Schedule problems. The tournament is held while the club competition already started. So they won't be able to bring the best team and won't bother go there just to lose to DOM or Brazil main team with a bunch of unexperienced players. Canada did the same in the men's tournament and will be replaced by Porto Rico.

• Glass come back to Paris…. Both Carlini and Hancock can’t come even close to you.

• Glass come back to Paris…. Both Carlini and Hancock can’t come even close to you.

She's one of my 2 all times favourite american setters with Berg, but no way.

She had a few pregnancies. Her body drastically changed and she lost her best skill, which was the ability to run under the ball and use her hands to set with precision and speed from every position of the court to every position of the court, instead of using a more complicated (for the spikers) set by bagher.

I'm also very happy she came back on court. :heart:

• avid is making alot of money in Twitter creating highlights of our players. Way to go avid.

it's great of her to start being very active on twitter now. sometimes the fans are the ones working the most to promote the sport. she'll be a fixed personality online by the time the pro league starts in the USA. they should partner up with her.

• Unpopular opinion: Lee is a better player than Frantti. both karch and Guidetti should have invested in Lee instead of Frantti. Anyone agrees?

• I know this for an absolute fact lol

Haha how? Did you see his nudes or what?😂

• Unpopular opinion: Lee is a better player than Frantti. both karch and Guidetti should have invested in Lee instead of Frantti. Anyone agrees?

YEEEESSS. At least for NT she deserves a chances but it seems that Kirally does not like players with weak reception. And why this is an unpopular opinion?

This is the objective reality of talking about how they have been playing for far too long.

BUT I can't cancel Frantti and what she's shown that she can do or her super athletic skills . She saw an AMAZING level of volleyball in 2022 summer she was increadible in the attack and the first scorer for USA and her reception is also pretty nice. But turned out that it is not as dynamic as it seems in the agnostic space . A simple injury in the middle of last season was enough to tear down everything he had been building for so long and has been very bad and unstable ever since. The fact that she has not been able to recover since then shows that she is very fragile psychologically. If it continues like this, I will probably miss Paris,

About Lee I can say that she did never play like this in this level yet. We need to see her first but she seems much better now and ready for this.

• YEEEESSS. At least for NT she deserves a chances but it seems that Kirally does not like players with weak reception. And why this is an unpopular opinion?

This is the objective reality of talking about how they have been playing for far too long.

BUT I can't cancel Frantti and what she's shown that she can do or her super athletic skills . She saw an AMAZING level of volleyball in 2022 summer she was increadible in the attack and the first scorer for USA and her reception is also pretty nice. But turned out that it is not as dynamic as it seems in the agnostic space . A simple injury in the middle of last season was enough to tear down everything he had been building for so long and has been very bad and unstable ever since. The fact that she has not been able to recover since then shows that she is very fragile psychologically. If it continues like this, I will probably miss Paris,

About Lee I can say that she did never play like this in this level yet. We need to see her first but she seems much better now and ready for this.

I think Lee was already showing a great level last season with Stuttgart and this season her attacking performance has been phenomenal and way better than Frantti

Lee: 51%, best hitting outside of the league, even better than Markova (47%)

Frantti: 37% even worse than Busa (39%)

At reception Frantti is slightly better than Lee.

Lee: 43% (Markova 42%)

Frantti: 47%

Considering there's so much fuss about Markova but noone talks about Lee although she has played even better than Markova, I'm really surprised she went to a weak Italian club mid season.

If she keeps her level in Italy as well (I think she will because serves are less strong than Turkish league and the ball is also easier to receive), she should snatch one of the Olympic spots in NT