Italian Women's NT 2023

• Apparently the bad news doesn't stop at the one about Fahr...

Marina Lubian isn't 100% either and, some say, she's not in good shape at all...

The reason why she and Fahr were added to the team for the university games was to carry out a differentiated work to recover them...

Apparently Lubian is able to play but is far from her best condition...

Apparently the bad news doesn't stop at the one about Fahr...

Marina Lubian isn't 100% either and, some say, she's not in good shape at all...

The reason why she and Fahr were added to the team for the university games was to carry out a differentiated work to recover them...

Apparently Lubian is able to play but is far from her best condition...

What is that means? Did she had some injury and she is trying to recover or she just has her mind on holidays? Anyway with these news Chiricella looks like a necessary player. If Italy plays with a players like Mazzaro and Danesi in this awful shape I do not see something good for this summer. Anyway why Italy has so many troubles all the time? Well maybe this is bad but I am not going to be sad for Italys lost if Manzatti do not call Chiricella and federation continue to support him after an other lost trophy. As we say here in my country they will deserve their fate.

• Mazzanti is the biggest idiot, right now He is toxic for Italian NT like Guidetti was for Turkish NT last few years….

Only because of him I want flop result for Italy at ECH.

• Mazzanti is the biggest idiot, right now He is toxic for Italian NT like Guidetti was for Turkish NT last few years….

Only because of him I want flop result for Italy at ECH.

If he try with Antropova as OH when we all know that he had not tested her before then Italy will have the most idiot coach ever . And to be honest with you in the depth of my mind I want also for Italy to flop because they could of rid from a coach who does not fit in the team. Afterall the Olympic target is the biggest of all.

• Do you guys really want Italy to change coach when there is less than a year left before Olympics?:whistle: obviously he is making questionable choices but changing coach just before Olympic Games is also not a great idea. Unless you guys can snatch Santa:heart:

• There's no way Mazzanti is budging. In the event that they do change coaches in time for Olympics, no one can guarantee that it'll be an upgrade in fact things could go from bad to worse especially if you have to force it in such a short span of time

• lubian says that moki had a bad time when she wasn't called to NT

https://www.volleynews.it/mari…i-ma-e-una-scelta-del-ct/

Yeah, well, out of all the possibilities to handle the matter he obviously chose the worst. Not that he surprises me, after 2018 the management just went slowly but constantly downhill. Never in my life I would have predicted something like that after 2017-2018.

Pasini says that Antropova will play at the ECH. Do you think she will?

I really don't know, but I'm in between about the opportunity to see her play: for sure she can help us a lot in terms of taking some work off Egonu's shoulder, but in order to do that I feel we should have tried the formation a bit. Out of the blue it can end in both ways, horribly wrong or bloody fantastic. Considering how messy we tend to be I'm quite concerned about the first option though...

• I really don't know, but I'm in between about the opportunity to see her play: for sure she can help us a lot in terms of taking some work off Egonu's shoulder, but in order to do that I feel we should have tried the formation a bit. Out of the blue it can end in both ways, horribly wrong or bloody fantastic. Considering how messy we tend to be I'm quite concerned about the first option though...

I totally get this but at the same time if we want Mazzanti to test Antropova as an OH, when is the best time to do it? For once, I'd much rather him doing it in the Euro or OQT than at the Olympics next year.

Like, Antropova is a great blocker and even better server. I can't help but to want that on the team alongside Paola. At the same time, I like also the fact of her playing some games as OPP to give Egonu a rest or enter when Paola's not performing well.

• Do you guys really want Italy to change coach when there is less than a year left before Olympics?:whistle: obviously he is making questionable choices but changing coach just before Olympic Games is also not a great idea. Unless you guys can snatch Santa:heart:

Santa could only dream but the FIPAV won't budge on the double assignment rule. But also, it's not like this is a new team. It's young but been together for some time and what needs most is management.

• Santa could only dream but the FIPAV won't budge on the double assignment rule. But also, it's not like this is a new team. It's young but been together for some time and what needs most is management.

Well then FIPAV will keep settling with mediocre coaches like mazzanti. Noone of the top coaches would skip club season and commit to only NT season of 3-4 months

• Santa could only dream but the FIPAV won't budge on the double assignment rule. But also, it's not like this is a new team. It's young but been together for some time and what needs most is management.

You're asking for too much and you say that as if changing management will automatically make everything better. FIPAV is not as desperate as you make them sound.

• Well then FIPAV will keep settling with mediocre coaches like mazzanti. Noone of the top coaches would skip club season and commit to only NT season of 3-4 months

De Giorgi or Blengini did, so they can find someone decent, but maybe not from this top-top shelf, I presume, in context of female volleyball. But as long as Mazzanti wins medals regularly, he'll stay.

I wonder if there are any rules allowing a player not submitted to the wide ECH roster (Antropova) to play at the event for whatever reason: I guess you can just put her in place of an injured player (Fahr?), but it's interesting.

• I wonder if there are any rules allowing a player not submitted to the wide ECH roster (Antropova) to play at the event for whatever reason: I guess you can just put her in place of an injured player (Fahr?), but it's interesting.

Doubt it. At first you submit a roster of >30 names. She was not there either. Later you need to narrow it to 25 names. There is no way Antropova will play at ECH.

• Imagine Alexia Carutasu playing for Turkiye before Antropova played for Italy:cheesy::cheesy:

Alexia will never play for Turkish NT.

• she needs to play there

Turkey didn't (bu..sorry) natuzalize players for nothing