Turkey 2023

• I will be surprised if Santarelli accepts the offer but if he does, it will be great for Turkey. He is young, dynamic and most importantly ambitious. Giovanni looked like he was there to deliver a standard performance at some point, also his speeches saying "well this is what I have, I can't do better with these girls" confirmed that.

Santarelli might bring a new system, a faster game plan, shifting players around, motivating some others who has not been in the NT for a long time due to their conflicts with Giovanni etc.

At this point, I would rather go for, Santarelli, Antiga or Lavarini. If none works, a less popular name can be fine for 1-2 years, but absolutely not a local coach since this will harm their reputation and careers (like Ferhat and Ataman).

• Santarelli would be stupid to leave this serbia group with the talent he has and Bošković in her absolute prime

• It would seem that our American and Brazilian friends have become an, ahem, avid advocates of self-determination for some reason...:rolll::P:lol:

• It would seem that our American and Brazilian friends have become an, ahem, avid advocates of self-determination for some reason...:rolll::P:lol:

they don’t wanna to see us keeping winning ahah

• If he leaves Serbia, he will show that he is a dick and that's it:aww:

• At this point, I would rather go for, Santarelli, Antiga or Lavarini. If none works, a less popular name can be fine for 1-2 years, but absolutely not a local coach since this will harm their reputation and careers (like Ferhat and Ataman).

From that 3 coaches only Antiga is free and most propably that could take Turkey NT. Santarelli won WCH with Serbia and Lavarini also made good result with Poland and he is very happy in this enviroment, so it could be hard to pull out them from this countries:gone:

• From that 3 coaches only Antiga is free and most propably that could take Turkey NT. Santarelli won WCH with Serbia and Lavarini also made good result with Poland and he is very happy in this enviroment, so it could be hard to pull out them from this countries:gone:

Money can make ghosts show up to work.

• Some time ago Antiga said that he doesn’t want to be a NT and club coach at the same time, cause he wants spend more time with his family.