Turkey 2023

• If Guidetti goes to Serbia, Serbia is the big winner of this exchange of coaches.

Boskovic + Guidetti :white:

I agree with this 100%, also i think that Turkey will at least be refreshed under Santarelli, i believe in better results also (i don't cheer for them anymore TBH, but without resentment). So win win situation, but the part of this exchange which i love the most is that the most probable "looser" in sense of results will be Santarelli. I risk retribution later, but I can't express how much I look forward to it.

• How will you have the face to warn someone in this forum as an admin while you tell people 'go fuck yourself ' just in case they have a different idea than yours?🤦

I won't lose any sleep over it, trust me. Not like we aren't indulgent toward many borderline rule-breakings, including your semi-regular trolling.

You don't have to be so bitter

Yes, I do.

• I agree with this 100%, also i think that Turkey will at least be refreshed under Santarelli, i believe in better results also (i don't cheer for them anymore TBH, but without resentment). So win win situation, but the part of this exchange which i love the most is that the most probable "looser" in sense of results will be Santarelli. I risk retribution later, but I can't express how much I look forward to it.

Umm...

:rolll::P

• Exactly, Indeed it's matter of confidence, looking forward to the moment when it will be confirmed that i was right, i'm not and won't be angry because of his choice.

So yes, it's not repel each other.

:rose:

• Omg.

I didn't know people like Santarelli that much in the first place tbh 🤣 I wish they stole the Polish coach instead if they were to steal someone, the other Italian, whose name is not making headlines in my brain rn.

He's better imo.

• Omg.

I didn't know people like Santarelli that much in the first place tbh 🤣 I wish they stole the Polish coach instead if they were to steal someone, the other Italian, whose name is not making headlines in my brain rn.

He's better imo.

Lavarini

• someone can steal Karch. I’ll pay YOU

spongebob-patrick.gif

Who do you want to replace him then?

• literally anyone that's not a crappy person, or toxic, or arrogant. or has the name Karch Kiraly.

I hope you will get Winzer😂

• omg :D the way I'm not even happy if this is the case for Turkish NT :rolll: He is overrated imo.

He's better imo.

Lavarini is a bit overrated in general if you ask me, sure Korea had one surprise match during OGs carried by a team of (Olympic) veterans. But after that they look worse than any NT ever so how much did he really built on I wonder...

Zort. #tb

• Ah I know what happened... when you said "Polish coach" it wasn't Lavarini, you were talking about Nawrocki! :P

• Names I'm currently interested in for the NT:

S: Sila Caliskan, Elif Sahin, Aslihan Kilic
    Opp: Melissa Vargas, Ebrar Karakurt
    OH:
    Hande Baladin, Tugba Senoglu, Ilkin Aydin, Merve Tanyel
    MB:
    Deniz Uyanik, Aycin Akyol, Janset Erkul, Zehra Gunes
    L: Melis Yilmaz, Gizem Orge, Dilek Kinik

• I would add Merve Atlıer who is 4th in the league with most blocks and 7th in blocks/set.

We can try these fresh names