Turkey 2023

• When you look at Eda you see a strong and humble leader for Turkey. I don't see it in Hande yet, but it could be a role she grows into as she matures. I can see her keeping the other players in check.

Idk about Zehra as captain, she might let it get to her head. lol

• Honestly, I can't imagine anyone other than Eda as the captain of the NT, you look at her and you see the real leader of the Türkyie

But if anything, I think Simge would be the right person :)

• Press conference with Santarelli on Trtspor atm…

It is a pity that press q&a has started with Fenerbahce question :aww:

• Question.

Can Vargas and Alexia play different tournaments in same summer? Like VNL&Islamic Games?

Or can one play VNL week 1 and other one play week 2?

I think they Can’t both be on the same competition roster so no they can’t split up VNL but I think they can each play different tournaments

• Honestly, I can't imagine anyone other than Eda as the captain of the NT, you look at her and you see the real leader of the Türkyie

But if anything, I think Simge would be the right person :)

Eda really has a strog presence and the maturity that captainship demands. Naz would probably suit the role if she will be convinced to return.

Speaking of maturity, I read somewhere that Arina will be the captain of the Russian team, which is funny. I'm sure she was only the captain during the Spartakiad. Startseva really carries it well. If Startseva retires, Voronkova would be better. Arina is too... young.

• Eda really has a strog presence and the maturity that captainship demands. Naz would probably suit the role if she will be convinced to return.

Speaking of maturity, I read somewhere that Arina will be the captain of the Russian team, which is funny. I'm sure she was only the captain during the Spartakiad. Startseva really carries it well. If Startseva retires, Voronkova would be better. Arina is too... young.

Maybe they want her to feel comfortable in her leader role which she prolly will take scoring wise... I also think Voronkova would do a good job checking on the others and keeping the vibes intact.

Love Arina but not sure if it's the right decision, she might get a burnout mentally and it will be difficult for her to keep a much older squad in check... Like unnatural kinda idk.

• TVF president: "They say Guidetti gave a lot to this country but not what did this country give to Guidetti. We gave him opportunities and conditions that 90% of the countries wouldn't, not everyone's so lucky."

Santarelli: "I'll go back to Italy for Imoco tomorrow but as soon as the season finishes I come back here. We will spend an amazing summer together with 3 tournaments. I know the Turkish players and their level very well, I follow Sultanlar Ligi closely myself. I'm a volleyball fanatic and watch so many matches. I don't want to just work with the popular players, I want to get to know them all. I can't limit myself to a set number of players."

• Btw Hande Baladın has apparently been dealing badly with a stalker now for a while.

The stalker claims despite his many tormenting messages she didn't block him on his many accounts and instead responded to him through her posts 😬 (the delusion, what a psycho)

Hande is going to court now for this, wishing her the best <3

• Btw Hande Baladın has apparently been dealing badly with a stalker now for a while.

The stalker claims despite his many tormenting messages she didn't block him on his many accounts and instead responded to him through her posts 😬 (the delusion, what a psycho)

Hande is going to court now for this, wishing her the best <3

Orro has been through similar situation last year. In the end, police arrested that stalker and put him behind bars.

Hope Hande win the case and get rid of that psycho asap.

• Orro has been through similar situation last year. In the end, police arrested that stalker and put him behind bars.

Hope Hande win the case and get rid of that psycho asap.

Crazy how common it is but happy to hear justice got served for Orro ♥️ and indeed let's hope the story ends in similar fashion here 🙏

• Elif Şahin x İlkin Aydın :rolll:

• To this day, when I watch this game, I have a heart attack (Match for a trip to Tokyo 11 January 2020)

Türkiye 3-2 Polonya

(19-25 ,25-18, 23-25 ,33-31 ,15-12)

Meryem Boz × POL (5 set)

36 sayı
    %47 hücum 31/66
    4 blok 1 ace
    +23 WL

Eda

10 blocks 🥺

• I love this match so much... Meryem in a pure sassy mode, bringing it to another level :obey: