Turkey 2023

• serbian roster is older comparing with italy and türkiye. needless say drça and ognoneviç 35+, boşkoviç is geting older. mihajloviç played well until 30. even that praised buşa is almost 30. okay, serbia will be the one of candidates to gain gold in paris. but after paris? they wont be top team unless they find another players with extra talent. boşkoviç wont win every game single-handed for serbia every time

• serbian roster is older comparing with italy and türkiye. needless say drça and ognoneviç 35+, boşkoviç is geting older. mihajloviç played well until 30. even that praised buşa is almost 30. okay, serbia will be the one of candidates to gain gold in paris. but after paris? they wont be top team unless they find another players with extra talent

What are Turkey's extra talent players coming up --> Vargas and Carutasu... Right. :gone:

• serbian roster is older comparing with italy and türkiye. needless say drça and ognoneviç 35+, boşkoviç is geting older. mihajloviç played well until 30. even that praised buşa is almost 30. okay, serbia will be the one of candidates to gain gold in paris. but after paris? they wont be top team unless they find another players with extra talent

This guy ether just provokes or dont watch volleyball at all.

Little lesson for you. Core of serbian team are 1997(Boskovic,Lozo, Aleksic, Milenkovic) and they are just 25yo, so they will play at least at next WCH. Busa will have 32, but can you remind us how old Eda is? Because i seen her in television and she still playing.

Also check your facts, serbia played against italy in both european finals u19 and u21. Also serbia and italy played last wch u21 final in 2021. But i guess we did it without talented players. ^^

• I didn’t realize that 25 was “getting older” lmao

• What are Turkey's extra talent players coming up --> Vargas and Carutasu... Right. :gone:

I’m sure eventually they will try and naturalize an OH because they can’t develop one to save their lives

• serbian roster is older comparing with italy and türkiye. needless say drça and ognoneviç 35+, boşkoviç is geting older. mihajloviç played well until 30. even that praised buşa is almost 30. okay, serbia will be the one of candidates to gain gold in paris. but after paris? they wont be top team unless they find another players with extra talent. boşkoviç wont win every game single-handed for serbia every time

Omg someone actually has the S & C keys

Objective opinion, Serbian team keeps producing young prospects almost every generation. If your follow CEV and FIVB U16 U17 U18 U21, you would find out they have lots of prospects in terms of OH, much better than rest of European countries. They girls are born with extra power LOL . Serbia is one of the least to ever have to worry about lack of prospect with extra talent. ( This coming from their constant rivalry - fan of Italy,

• Objective opinion, Serbian team keeps producing young prospects almost every generation. If your follow CEV and FIVB U16 U17 U18 U21, you would find out they have lots of prospects in terms of OH, much better than rest of European countries. They girls are born with extra power LOL . Serbia is one of the least to ever have to worry about lack of prospect with extra talent. ( This coming from their constant rivalry - fan of Italy,

but i didnt see their making the main team. only lazoviç is playing but she never played major tournaments. my main point that they wont be as good as they are now lol. dont expect boşkoviç will save their ass always:whistle:imho their level will decline say after paris with boşkoviç getting older. it will be extra difficult with mirkoviç

• but i didnt see their making the main team. only lazoviç is playing but she never played major tournaments. my main point that they wont be as good as they are now lol. dont expect boşkoviç will save their ass always:whistle:imho their level will decline say after paris with boşkoviç getting older. it will be extra difficult with mirkoviç

Currently though, Serbia will wipe the floor with Turkey. They will lose Eda's leadership soon and they no hitters to count on. So for now, seems like it's a waiting game on what team can scout new great players. Which isn't many for both.

• Asking Giovanni to develop players is not silly. He does not have to fill in his squad with talented, young local names. As far as I know they wanted to transfer Ilkin this summer too, was his plan to bench Ilkin and Derya at the same for example and then complain "but no Turkish OHs are ready for this level". Yes, because you simply take all the potential names and put them in bench for the sake of your club team's success. Bogdan, sure he cannot have 4 foreign OHs, but why not fill in the 3rd and 4th spots with names like Guldeniz, Fatma Sekerci, or someone coming from Vakif's U18 team? Why does he need 4 very solid names? I know why but then he is not allowed to complain about the league not producing good OHs. He should simply be thankful to Eczacibasi and GS for making Hande, Salih and Ilkin play as much as possible.

jelena, I agree about Zehra but Cansu and Karakurt I don't. Ebrar escaped from Vakifbank, forced them to loan her to THY first and then left immediately to Novara. Cansu was already a solid setter when she arrived to Vakifbank, actually she regressed under Guidetti. Only good example is Zehra recently.

When it comes to Kubra, lol there was a huge drama related to her where she resigned from NT and was trying to leave Vakif too. Her manager solved the issue somehow and she stayed, where we see it was also a terrible decision.

Bogdan, I hope Busa keeps performing well. I mean you and Jelena call people delusional and many other things here but you are simply about to claim that Busa is a volleyball goddess after one solid NT performance during this summer.

I will stop this discussion here too because I have a feeling that you guys are sour about Santarelli + you know little about Giovanni's past. I am sure Dutch and German users would understand the situation better.

Good luck to you with Giovanni, hope you guys will have a peaceful summer with him because I know what he did last summer :D

• but i didnt see their making the main team. only lazoviç is playing but she never played major tournaments. my main point that they wont be as good as they are now lol. dont expect boşkoviç will save their ass always:whistle:imho their level will decline say after paris with boşkoviç getting older. it will be extra difficult with mirkoviç

but guess what? Even if we decline after Boskovic ? We will get to enjoy and remember all the great things the Serbian NT has done and won. Turkey has won nothing. You can keep making those narratives if you want but it’s out of sheer jealousy. I get it though. It must be hard watching Serbia be back to back world champions and turkey can’t even get passed an awful Korean team at the Olympics.

• Bogdan, I hope Busa keeps performing well. I mean you and Jelena call people delusional and many other things here but you are simply about to claim that Busa is a volleyball goddess after one solid NT performance during this summer.

I said I won't comment on this anymore but I'll comment on this one because you are accusing Bogdan of something I said. Some things get lost in translation. I could have waited and rewritten that post without the delusional part but I didn't, Bogdan doesn't need to be credited for that. Clearly don't have a logical answer to counter the points brought up so you resort to complete distortion of the conversation everyone can read for themselves.

As I said, you and I don't agree on a lot of points. That is were I'll end this conversation.

• I will stop this discussion here too because I have a feeling that you guys are sour about Santarelli + you know little about Giovanni's past. I am sure Dutch and German users would understand the situation better.

Good luck to you with Giovanni, hope you guys will have a peaceful summer with him because I know what he did last summer :D

We should stop definetly, but about that sour I'm just out, have no reason for that, i'm actually great with Guidetti as a replacement and pretty confident that he will fitt with our players (he definetly proved that he knows how to work with good players), I repeated that many times long before these cheap discussions (not ours).

Good luck to you in finding volleyball goodess as Busa. :rose:

• Alright, as much as I enjoy some people getting dunked on, as they so richly deserve, this discourse is getting toxic and is likely to grow even more so. Let's all move on.

• Saying one thing, but doing another thing...This is quite a pattern in some of you guys. I hope you do better than this and being more honest to yourself in your actual lifes.

Summary of the day: "I am not sour but I will come back to this page in every opportunity I find to defend Guidetti and thrash Turkey". yes gurl, we all believe.

• What do Serbian users want to hear even?

Ok, Turkey has no potential and can't beat Serbia. Lol, I hope you can sleep at night now. :D

Like everything you guys say, even if it has a point is hypocritical af and only said to defend a narrative that you already have, doesn't come across very genuine to me. You are looking for arguments to defend a narrative that you already have, rather than being open-minded to any narratives.

• I honestly don't know that he had beef with any of the players you mentioned. Kubra still plays for his club, come on...

Yea come on... Except it's true. It is annoying to me how people will talk like this about something that's a well known fact in the volleyball community, all these names and more have had drama with him, it was all confirmed, not speculation. I'm pretty sure the drama with Naz was more than just speculation as well btw because her father himself was hating on Giovanni on twitter.

• Saying one thing, but doing another thing...This is quite a pattern in some of you guys. I hope you do better than this and being more honest to yourself in your actual lifes.

Summary of the day: "I am not sour but I will come back to this page in every opportunity I find to defend Guidetti and thrash Turkey". yes gurl, we all believe.

Omg when will they stop hijacking the thread, they are like pests.

Janko  sloth

Can you please do something about this in the future? Like Russian/Serbian/Italian NT, Busa, Boskovic etc. doesn't seem like very on-topic topics for this thread.

• Omg when will they stop hijacking the thread, they are like pests.

Janko  sloth

Can you please do something about this in the future? Like Russian/Serbian/Italian NT, Busa, Boskovic etc. doesn't seem like very on-topic topics for this thread.

If you want something stopped, it's generally not a good idea to first stir some shit up with several posts, and THEN call us mods for help. When I asked for this fight to be dropped, I wasn't just talking to Serbian users (plus madden), but EVERYONE. You, Meatballs, elvin, stop prolonging this fight. Bogdan, jelena, Madden54  volleySrb don't respond to these last few posts. And no one respond to THIS post with further arguments.

Don't make me temporarily close the thread for a few days to let you all cool heads.