2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Who is this Maiara unit? Never heard of her. She's pretty with some 'tude. That fits

• "Stop attacking on the middle blocker" :rolll:

• Mirkovic :cheesy::gone:, but anyway she was solid till this 5th set.

Thaisa deserve to close this match with block.

• Sets 4 & 5 on the home floor :white: Whaddaya gonna do?

• The Match wasnt great. Good points for Brazil were Thaisa, Kisy and Maiara.

• Who is this Maiara unit? Never heard of her. She's pretty with some 'tude. That fits

She was just an average player, just doing her job, until she came to Ze Roberto's team in Superliga and become one of the best player of the league... She had to play Opp for Barueri for some time and was a revelation, she's a really great passer as well, can do both positions and is really reliable.. I'm a fan

• She was just an average player, just doing her job, until she came to Ze Roberto's team in Superliga and become one of the best player of the league... She had to play Opp for Barueri for some time and was a revelation, she's a really great passer as well, can do both positions and is really reliable.. I'm a fan

I wouldn't say she was average but she lacked that fire and believe in herself. Like her fundamentals were good enough to catch Ze's attention

• The Match wasnt great.

From a strictly Brazil perspective perhaps, but it was a crazy fun-ass match for us free spirits :drink:

• Mirkovic really choked in 5th set, but for her standards she was not bad during the game, I was kinda surprised

I think our biggest weakness was Bjelica tbh.. I love her, but she didnt have good game. Like last week, she lost her strenght in 4th and 5th set, Zelenovic should have been in

Busa/Lozo gave great fight in 3rd set, but beyond that it should have been Uzelac/Lazovic, while Lazovic didnt have a good game either.

Congrats to Brazil, Thaisa was just spectacular in this game, absolute game changer once she picked up her rythm.

I must say Aleksic had really really good game, 7 blocks, :super: was a bit overshadowed by Thaisa’s blocking performance which was too much for us

We managed to force 5th set so its a point at least :lol: it will matter for us to secure top 8 in case of same W/L score

• Ze should've subbed Julia earlier in the first set. That match could've easily been 3-1 in favor of BRA. But I'm glad he's allwing Julia to make mistakes and stay on court. That's the only way she'll learn

for sure Zé hás a lót of Confidence in Júlia B for the NT and for Club. I think that only Gabi could play this bad and not get subbed.

• I wasnt sold about Maiara but she did a good game and was good on reception What gives an option on OH position.

• If we have Ana and Julia in good form, Gabi would get subbed if she plays poorly... No one isn't untouchable, we just didn't have options

• I don't know if this is the case, but she even looked healthier. This is a key factor in her chances to maintain good standards of play avoiding the rollercoasters she experienced in Milano.

I have the same impression. She seem really fit and healthy to me, after a competitive season in Milano. Maybe NT brings out her fire within.

The summer is still very long, I hope she stays healthy like this.

• Mirkovic played a decent game. She was a bit predictable but most of her sets were precise especially to the middle.

until the 5th yea