2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Diana has a deadly serve

I love her old school serve, reminds me the 90's.

• Heynen really is the one to be blamed here, again.. if he was trying to give international experience to his players, what he's accomplished here was "let's destroy their confidence"

• Heynen really is the one to be blamed here, again.. if he was trying to give international experience to his players, what he's accomplished here was "let's destroy their confidence"

I totally agree! I think it was right to bring Weitzel for Cekulaev (who smiled when she went out, which scares me because she never smiled while playing :|) and the starter OHs when we had the chance to win 3rd set, but he should have gone back to Stautz and Agbortabi for the start of 4th set. It also wasn't necessary to bring Pogany, of course she's a better player than Cesar but not after standing outside for over an hour :aww:

• Manabe gonna freak whack USA with this:

7 Shibata

3 Koga

34 Araki

37 Wada

4 Ishikawa

11 Yamada

• Quick question: I'm seeing a lot of reels on Instagram of the photoshoots of the teams and players but I can't find those pics anywhere. Anyone knows if and where can be found?

• I hope we can count on team USA net faulting their way to a loss :box:

• I heard for the first time this tournament someone referring to a tip as "Trying a little tenderness"

love that

• God that dig from Koga and Slice towards the first row from Ishikawa. Wow

going to need a lot more of that

And Yukiko from the back row :rose:

• Love those goofyfoot attacks from Cuttino :rose:

• Japan staying within a few, even taking a point lead. But now we reach 20. Push coming to shove

• USA pushing and shoving

Cuttino showing no love for her former friends in Japan :white:

• When Seki will be canceled? #bringbackmomi

Seki’s not playing

• Cuttino constantly hits over the block, she is very athletic

CAn jump out of the gym if needed. And then tries a little tenderness. She is out of control

• Nice serve pressure from Japan

White's usually pretty good at bringing them back into play