2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Brazil started well but Macris and Júlia B killed the momentum

• BRAVE RAGAZZE! Maybe it's not the best China we've ever faced, but that's a nice one to snatch. We kept the match tight until the end and we never lost it when we struggled. Very happy fo Sylla too, she's the heart and soul of this VNL version of Italy and she played good as recently after a difficult end of club season.

• BRAVE RAGAZZE! Maybe it's not the best China we've ever faced, but that's a nice one to snatch. We kept the match tight until the end and we never lost it when we struggled. Very happy fo Sylla too, she's the heart and soul of this VNL version of Italy and she played good as recently after a difficult end of club season.

She really has stepped up. I hope she keeps on playing this well so when the rest of the team join them we can grow even further.

• And Poland is the leader after this week as well :white: Im dreaming about some medals this year :rose:

it is the best time to take some:teach: I hope that girls will keep this lvl in the finals ( I cant imagine that something can change in this case:gone:)

• Brazil not winning a set in Brasilia, at their prime time, at their global tv must be depressing.

Its a shame that USA didn't play at 9pm night before ^^

I mean Aninha, Gabi are not there. No Tainara or Lorrayna too. Lorenne is so useless this Week. I think she will not be included in Week 3 Roster

• She is so overhyped, Idk why. I heard her name already everywhere before I even saw her play a match :rolll:

she is a good player for her age and hás a good height but needs tô improve a lot. She did good last VNL but she hasnt been playing good this season. Ppl were already talking like she should be starter and changing Ana C to Opp. Julia B isn’t in this level yet.

I think that Macris is more overhyped.

• I mean Aninha, Gabi are not there. No Tainara or Lorrayna too. Lorenne is so useless this Week. I think she will not be included in Week 3 Roster

I don’t know why Ze called Lorene if he didn’t give a chance to her today after the bad match against SK. Why 3 Opps ? Without Gabi and Ana C Brazil lacks power. Tainara must to be included.

• Besides Roberta game today Naiane was the setter that played better till now imo.

• Khalia is a tad better than Plummer. I wonder if they will play at the same time in Conegliano?

Thaisa still has it.

Robinson, Lanier and Plummer are gone fight from October 2023 in Imoco for Paris 2024 :rolll::rolll:

Today both Plummer and Lanier had really good performance but I have feeling Lanier has higher potential plus with Wolosz She is gone play even better.

• This is a fundamental win for our chances to make it to the Final Round too, because I think Serbia, Canada and Dominican Republic need to win them all in order to qualify. Considering we have a sort of match point against the Canadians, it's not looking bad at all. Not that we would have any sort of chances if we make it, but still it could be a nice achievement with this roster.