2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I think Turkey will be able to beat USA this time around btw. But somehow I see a silver medal for us despite the incredible game. We already lost against Poland in the 1st round and imo China looks very scary so I'm not that optimistic about that game if we beat USA but anything can happen. Interesting top 4 though overall. I don't think people expected China to make a top 4 anytime soon without Zhu and Poland exceeded all expectations in general. Turkiye has matured a lot and USA, well USA has been good for a while.

• usa vs poland in first round was an amazing game

I hope it again in the final :woohoo:

• I think Turkey will be able to beat USA this time around btw. But somehow I see a silver medal for us despite the incredible game. We already lost against Poland in the 1st round and imo China looks very scary so I'm not that optimistic about that game if we beat USA but anything can happen. Interesting top 4 though overall. I don't think people expected China to make a top 4 anytime soon without Zhu and Poland exceeded all expectations in general. Turkiye has matured a lot and USA, well USA has been good for a while.

I think Turkey will play for bronze this time tho they will take USA to a fove setter. And ofc Poland would be the Champion.

• I think Turkey will play for bronze this time tho they will take USA to a fove setter. And ofc Poland would be the Champion.

Idk why but I'm getting a Chinese victory this time around. LYY is too good and Gong and the middles are back. 2nd OH is a weakness though, that's Polands chance.

• I would like a defeat like germany really fighting but anyway they did an amazing job only losing to top 4 vnl teams

I hope some changes to be made...squarcini is not NT material...she's not worthy even as a serve sub,and also sad he didn't even try another mb as graziani

An essentially bring defensive,receive oh

Squarcini is not NT material, just like Malual, Gennari and D'odorico...Perasonally, I don't think Villani and Degradi are either... But this is Mazzanti's vision: there is nothing to do...

• Squarcini is not NT material, just like Malual, Gennari and D'odorico...Perasonally, I don't think Villani and Degradi are either... But this is Mazzanti's vision: there is nothing to do...

About maluak,gennari and d'odorico yes even degradi but villani can improve

• Idk why but I'm getting a Chinese victory this time around. LYY is too good and Gong and the middles are back. 2nd OH is a weakness though, that's Polands chance.

Im getting a Chinese victory over Turkey in the bronze medal match lol. In all seriousness, I thinks it's Poland time now and they will once and for all win this one.

• 16 blocks in 3 sets is quite a statement :obey:

Yeah, about how easily we end up being in shambles...

This isn't a great team talen wise, fair enough, but still this kind of matches are not fair to what we have.

We can't always put all the blame back to the players: somebody prepared the match like this, somebody made the call and somebody needs to take responsibility. If we can talk about what is not working, of course the other countries see what's going on. That's why I'm putting a lot of emphasis about the coaching: they see what's not working, how can they not fix it?

Maybe they think they're in the right frame of mind (i.e. OG, the coaching staff said we had the best approach in a long time, we were overran by USA, China and Serbia consecutively) or maybe they should take the responsibility. But we're not seeing that and that's the thing that worries me very much, because it will be the same thing with the main team.

• I have to say that Turkey is a really very strong team this year...

Today they played a really good match, it's true outclassing a clearly inferior opponent, but showing impressive intensity and determination: I think Santarelli's hand can be seen very well here...

Saturday (or Sunday, depending on the time zone...) team USA will have to play a really strong game if they want to reach the final...

• Pietrini is naturalized too

Than lets talk about real naturalized players and I’m not joking.

Eda Erdem, Meliha are both from BIH.

BIH would have one the best NT if all players who are born in BIH plays for NT. :whistle::whistle:

Boskovic, Eda, Meliha, Brankica + Begic

• Than lets talk about real naturalized players and I’m not joking.

Eda Erdem, Meliha are both from BIH.

BIH would have one the best NT if all players who are born in BIH plays for NT. :whistle::whistle:

Boskovic, Eda, Meliha, Brankica + Begic

Eda was born in Istanbul, which you can easily find by googling. However, trolling often stems from ignorance, so I don't blame you.

:whistle:

• Eda was born in Istanbul, which you can easily find by googling. However, trolling often stems from ignorance, so I don't blame you.

:whistle:

Actually all 3 MBs in Turkish NT are Bosnian. Zehra, Asli and Eda.

• Actually all 3 MBs in Turkish NT are Bosnian. Zehra, Asli and Eda.

Actually one third of Turkiye are Bosnian, so?