2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I don't follow a lot VNL, expecially the women's tournament, but whenever I'm reading this topic, I find a lot of useless complains about Vargas' naturalization. :/

Poi onestamente non me ne frega niente. :lol:

Nah. Just Turkishs that feel it is a sensitive topic for some reason.

What I didn't like tho was when they use Egonu as example of naturalization but can't ask more of them.

• Anyone who doesn't understand Italian is truly unfortunate... Mazzanti's time outs are really hilarious if you're not a fan of Italy...

I don't understand a thing and love them. Hilarious indeed

• Well congrats Turkiye! Well deserved semifinal. Italy turned out to be the weakest team among the quarter finalists, Germany could be a stronger opponent for Turkiye.

• No one looks as good as Nwakalor getting blocked every time she swings. Love her :rose:

• Anyone who doesn't understand Italian is truly unfortunate... Mazzanti's time outs are really hilarious if you're not a fan of Italy...

Nah, fun especially for us italians:rolll: if you objectively don't take the match personally:lol:

• Did we just get invaded and a foreign country occupied Imola?

In one of the U tournaments years ago I remember someone here said she looks Russian 🤣 Idk why I remember such a detail but...

Anyway, I'm sorry if anyone got hurt by what I said I'm purely trolling. I'm not even really someone that excessively supports a singular team based on national or personal reasons or whatever, just rooting for them and act delusionally biased makes it more fun in the moment 💓

• Naturalization is something they used to do to orange juice. Now people :white:

• Today's defeat was very bad: Italy let themselves be intimidated by Turkey and it's something that shouldn't happen...

The gap is considerable and we all knew it but the girls shouldn't have to mentally suffer Turkey in this way. .....

In any case, I feel I don't have to recriminate anything against this group: we were the only national team to do all the stages of this VNL with an experimental national team and getting to F8 was already a result beyond all expectations...

• No one looks as good as Nwakalor getting blocked every time she swings. Love her :rose:

🤣💯💯💯 She is so athletic and her approach is so beautiful. I'd put her on my team even if she only scored negative throughout her entire career. It's simple eye-asmr 💓

• Today's defeat was very bad: Italy let themselves be intimidated by Turkey and it's something that shouldn't happen...

The gap is considerable and we all knew it but the girls shouldn't have to mentally suffer Turkey in this way. .....

In any case, I feel I don't have to recriminate anything against this group: we were the only national team to do all the stages of this VNL with an experimental national team and getting to F8 was already a result beyond all expectations...

I would like a defeat like germany really fighting but anyway they did an amazing job only losing to top 4 vnl teams

I hope some changes to be made...squarcini is not NT material...she's not worthy even as a serve sub,and also sad he didn't even try another mb as graziani

An essentially bring defensive,receive oh

• When you feel negative emotions often it's less about what the other person does or about the direct situation and more about your perception of the situation. Life changing info for me tbh.

• In one of the U tournaments years ago I remember someone here said she looks Russian 🤣 Idk why I remember such a detail but...

Anyway, I'm sorry if anyone got hurt by what I said I'm purely trolling. I'm not even really someone that excessively supports a singular team based on national or personal reasons or whatever, just rooting for them and act delusionally biased makes it more fun in the moment 💓

Yes, but one thing is looking Russian, another thing is being Russian, born and raised there. That's why I came up with Imola. :D

Back to the jokes, as you can see I really don't care, I'm just sick of Mazzanti and his ability to make ourselves in almost every single game of some relevance the biggest joke on earth. It's not fun when you know from the start how it's going to end.