2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• So far VNL organized 5 tournament and you see Turkiye in all 5 tournaments reaching to semifinals as one and only country. Reading those "intelligent and well educated" people's posts, everyone would believe that, their mothers played in the Turkish team since Turkish girls are not athletic and not good in sports.

So at least you decent guys, please stop answering them since they are dying from jelousy and inferiority complex. With your answers they find the encourage to complaint and even speculate people and admin. Let them fight with their own shit and I am repeating, please stop answering them.

• Rosanski maybe but Lukasik no way! she might even loose her starting spot to Miss Cyn (I decided to call her since there's no way l could spell her name correctly without copy pasting it 😂)

.....and I have problems spelling and pronouncing names (outside of China, Korea and Japan)....especially some Polish, Serbian and Turkish names .... :aww:   :white:

:lol:

• OOps, What happened post VNL Quarter final. Am I seeing right? This is the final world ranking. Some countries gone up and some gone down and see ups and downs in the chart. Cheer or cry, it's up to you.

We were reining world champions and 2 time european champions and we were not ranked 1st. So basically you can clean your ass with this list. :lol:

• We were reining world champions and 2 time european champions and we were not ranked 1st. So basically you can clean your ass with this list. :lol:

I understand why they have to bring it up though it’s the only metric they have to use against us because of all our success and all their failure.

Also I find it HILARIOUS that Turkish users keep lamenting and crying as if they are being assaulted on the street but then continue to provoke and attack just the same way and then when people respond to their bait and disses they play the “oh my god poor turkey can we please stay on topic you guys keep attacking us”

please stop feigning innocence and then continuing the fight.

• I suddenly remembered a beautiful song by Mary Hopkins, that reminds me the good old days. Not sure if you know it or remember. It is so nostalgic. :dance4:

THOSE WERE THE DAYS

Once upon a time there was a tavern

Where we used to raise a glass or two

Remember how we laughed away the hours

Think of all the great things we would do?

Those were the days, my friend

We thought they'd never end

We'd sing and dance forever and a day

We'd live the life we choose

We'd fight and never lose

For we were young and sure to have our way

La-la-la-da-da-da

La-la-la-da-da-da

Da-da-da-da, la-da-da-da-da.

Don't worry, One day,someones can catch up those days. Take it smoothly and enjoy the day and the tournament:woohoo::cheesy::cheesy:

• Sadly no one care about VNL :lol:

Even teams like Poland and Germany are primarily there for ranking points for Olympics.

Btw how many Olympics medals this athletic turkish girls have? ^^

Just because your team failed to reach even quarter finals just because one player missed two weeks, it doesn't mean nobody cares. As you can see most teams are with their best squads. And based on world ranking contribution vnl is 3rd most important event in volleyball after Olympics and WCH so Noone cares if you care or not as long as turkey is number 3 in the world ranking🥰 (and I'm sure you care a lot otherwise you wouldn't be so butthurt for not qualifying to even quarterfinals 😂)

• .....and I have problems spelling and pronouncing names (outside of China, Korea and Japan)....especially some Polish, Serbian and Turkish names .... :aww:   :white:

:lol:

Which Turkish name is hard for you? I'm just curious about how it is perceived in other cultures

• Which Turkish name is hard for you? I'm just curious about how it is perceived in other cultures

I might answer for that :D

Here nobody really knows how to pronounce 'Cansu'. Every commentator pronounce it differently.

• You spread enormous amounth of hate, I tried telling you the nice way to stop being hypocrite and go all like “lets make this place enjoyable” while you are the one who is just dying to start a fight with anyone. At least admit it that you like provoking other people, its not like you will be successful in appearing as “above that… so smart and knowledgeable” to any of us.

You spent the least amount of time talking about volleyball here

All your disguise about it by the mask of making it seem “respectful and polite” isnt working, your passive agression is so visable and I wasnt gonna say anything about it but its like 20th post with same intention

I dont mind different opinions or harmless fights here and there that much, I even find serdar’s trolling funny lol, its hypocrasy that I dont like

• Which Turkish name is hard for you? I'm just curious about how it is perceived in other cultures

I find the different versions of some alphabets tricky, for instance .. ç ö ü and s(with a tail) etc

for instance Derya Cebecioglu (where there’s a different g not available in my key board),

Ayça Aykaç, or Örge. However I know how to pronounce “ Günes “....because I hear it often, and I hope to pick up the right pronunciation of the above..perhaps with the help of some Turkish speakers here...

Names that are easy for me are... Baladin, Karakurt, Meliha :)

• I think is Dzansu

Dz = J in Jack

Yes this is correct

• I find the different versions of some alphabets tricky, for instance .. ç ö ü and s(with a tail) etc

for instance Derya Cebecioglu (where there’s a different g not available in my key board),

Ayça Aykaç, or Örge. However I know how to pronounce “ Günes “....because I hear it often, and I hope to pick up the right pronunciation of the above..perhaps with the help of some Turkish speakers here...

I see now, those special letters could be tricky indeed

For me, when I heard the right pronunciation of Zhu Ting from a Chinese friend, I was really surprised 🙀

• I find the different versions of some alphabets tricky, for instance .. ç ö ü and s(with a tail) etc

Though, Baladin is also one of them never pronounced right, but ok, since it is Baladın not Baladin. “ı” and “i” are pronounced differently.