Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• Money is not the main reason for Arina's playing for fenerbahçe. 2 years ago Kazan offered more money but she chose coming turkey and face against the bests in the world. I think coming to Turkiye was rigth decision but I am not sure about fenerbahce

Indeed, it was. Dinamo Kazan said they can't economically compete with Turkish top clubs. There are just two Russian clubs with a big budget that can pay Arina: Moscow and maybe Kaliningrad. Then, there are Kazan and Leningradka which have a decent budget, but they can't afford bigger names. In the past, Kazan had a bigger budget, they paid Gamova, Larson, and Del Core in the same season.

• Indeed, it was. Dinamo Kazan said they can't economically compete with Turkish top clubs. There are just two Russian clubs with a big budget that can pay Arina: Moscow and maybe Kaliningrad. Then, there are Kazan and Leningradka which have a decent budget, but they can't afford bigger names. In the past, Kazan had a bigger budget, they paid Gamova, Larson, and Del Core in the same season.

arina received 200k from fener in her first season, kazan offered 250 k but she refused them.

they increased her salary but ı don't think fener is giving more than 500k. I think Russian clubs can afford 500k?

• Ituma was the MVP of the Euro U19, where Uzelac was playing too and she was dominant in the matches that mattered. I think people are forgetting that she used to play as an non recieving OH up until last year and she was quite effective in attack but abysmal in passing and defense. Hence her switching to OPP.

Anyways, I do see lots of potential in her. She has great serve and blocking and potential in attack and do think she can be an elite player but all she needs is playing time. During the friendlies in pre season she was the started OPP and always scored +20 pts with high efficiency but for some reason Lavarini doesn't test her in real matches as he should.

Also, Akimova is not that far ahead. She scores tons of points but needs to improve her efficiency. I remember she wasn't even a starter in the U18 and improved a lot for the U20.

Like you just said, all her results was in age categories, she didn't switch yet to senior level. Lavarini dont trust her, so i guess she was not ready yet. For example Uzelac is same age, already play second season at senior level, she was mvp of supercup, both time against Eczacibasi she was best scorer of her team. This season she had 28 points against Schwerin with 56% attack. I will not talk about Arina, and what she is doing, she is the same age as them.

She will switch to senior level eventually, and probably be good player one day, but i dont see that she have more potential than Akimova.

• arina received 200k from fener in her first season, kazan offered 250 k but she refused them.

they increased her salary but ı don't think fener is giving more than 500k. I think Russian clubs can afford 500k?

Russian clubs pay high for players that aren't better than Arina so much so I don't think money is the issue. I believe the biggest factor is the parents wanting her to improve overseas. Everybody knows the Russian league is lagging behind right now. Arina said herself that her name (her father's name) is a brand in itself. Her followers are mostly non Russians.

• Lavarini to Fenerbahce will be great. He worked with Macris before so he knows her ability. I won’t kind Ana C stays if he is really coming.

I just saw that some people close to polish federation claim that Lavarini won't be working with Fenerbahce because they picked Santarelli.

• Yes

People from Polsat Sport claim Fenerbahce got Santarelli

Ewa Mac is not reliable at all.. and Winiarczyk is not working in Polsat Sport ( btw. he said that “there was a rumour… is that true? ”. I don’t believe in that, Conegliano pays him well and he live there with his wife. I assume that he might leave when Moki retire.

• Ewa Mac is not reliable at all.. and Winiarczyk is not working in Polsat Sport ( btw. he said that “there was a rumour… is that true? ”. I don’t believe in that, Conegliano pays him well and he live there with his wife. I assume that he might leave when Moki retire.

But below is a thing from Brzozowski and Świeniewicz who work for Polsat Sport.

• whoever rescues Carlini.

and whoever snatches Juliet Lohuis. (or maybe Chiaka if she leaves Vakif)

I have a hunch that she have other offers, given how she plays this season so far.

in a recent interview, she said she likes it here in Casalmaggiore but dodged the question (as she should) when asked wether she gonna stay for another season. She said the future is still unknown and open. So.....

• I don't like that.

I don't want Turkish NT coach to coach a Turkish club anymore

lol I just saw that today Ewa Mac was tweeting that Fenerbahce got Lavarini :D You can't believe those people.

One day they say Santarelli, few hours later Lavarini...

• I see, thank you for letting me know. Poulter was doing well and it makes sense to wait for her, especially since the second half is the one that counts the most.

I don't have any sources for any of these btw. It just the speculation that I've heard from other Brazilian fans.

I have no doubt about Poulter being a good setter but the problem is that she easily injured. (Not that it's her fault ).

Her first season in Busto, injured during regular season for a long time. Second season in Busto, she got injured badly and couldn't finish the season that Busto have to buy another setter just for play-off. Then she transfer to Novara and got injured again. This time she only played two or three matches and the whole season finished. Again, her injury is not her fault but this is the third consecutive season that her injury affected her and club's performance.

According to news, she had just done the knee surgery successfully in US, the healing period is rather long (8 - 11 months). We all know how messy knee injury can be. The second half of the season does indeed count the most but the first half is also very important for Novara if they want to secure that CL's spot.

It would be wiser to buy another good setter to fill in Poulter's spot and wait for her return if they have that budget. (Same as Monza did this season, Fernando got injured just before the season got started so they bought Zimmermann to help.) I would love to see Robert in Novara :super:

Hope Poulter comes back soon and becomes stronger .

• I agree with this.

The last thing Poulter needs is to rush the rehabilitation process. "Healing Period" is the very minimum and it should only be followed for those with minor injuries but in her case it would do more harm than good if she doesn't wait at least a year to make sure her body has fully adjusted in levels. She can't afford to bust her knee again so she has to make sure her body can keep up and that's not something that can be done in less than a year, it's absolutely not enough.

• Yeah, that makes sense. I can't imagine how heartbreaking it must be for an athlete go through this again and again. I hope she recovers well.