Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• Sara Lozo played quite good last season. Isnt like there aré a Lot of Gabis, Krobs, Fedorovtesevas on the market.

yea I guess. As Serbian biased as I am lozo just don’t excite me much haha

• I see you, quite rightly, talking about Uzelac very often.

But what do you think of Ivanovic, Kurtagic and Osmajic?

I can't follow the Serbian championship and get a precise idea, but I think they could be excellent transfer market opportunities for some medium-high-end Italian or Turkish clubs.

Kurtagic, in truth, before the injury, was really a TOP prospect...

Kurtagic was returned to court, she had 17 blocks in last 2 games :lol: She is just 18yo, blocking is on high level, but she currently working on her attack, i think she will probably stay one more season in league.

Ivanovic playing her first season as starter, she is doing great in all departments but maybe is best for her to stay one more season in our league, she is also 18yo.

Osmajic turned 20yo few days ago and she is fully ready to play whatever her wants. I dont know her plans, but i can see that she will be most wanted after VNL/WCH u21.

• Ivanovic always had nice technique, but too scared to attack with full power or to keep on high level during the whole match due to poor handling of the mistakes and Madden have right she wasn't considered as top notch prospect from this generation next to "beasts" like Uzelac and Kurtagic for example.

But just in couple of months she improved that much that she became my personal favourite among younger players (not just 04 gen). She is so well rounded, service, reception, attack, block, defense,....,with room for improvement but already with a serious level of skills in everything.

I hope that she will stay one or two more years in Železničar, obviously good enviroment for her.

• Ivanovic always had nice technique, but too scared to attack with full power or to keep on high level during the whole match due to poor handling of the mistakes and Madden have right she wasn't considered as top notch prospect from this generation next to "beasts" like Uzelac and Kurtagic for example.

But just in couple of months she improved that much that she became my personal favourite among younger players (not just 04 gen). She is so well rounded, service, reception, attack, block, defense,....,with room for improvement but already with a serious level of skills in everything.

I hope that she will stay one or two more years in Železničar, obviously good enviroment for her.

rather than scared i think her timing is not as good. she still lacks the confidence especially in faster tempo sets. she needs to work on that

• Please, let it be Carol🙏

I have no sources on this, but I feel like Carol and Anne are more likely to go to Italy than Turkiye. Brazilian Media reported that the main reason they were going to Europe is so that Anne can be closer to her family in the Netherlands. (Northern) Italy just makes more sense logistically for that. Though a 3 and a half hour flight from Instanbul is still a lot more manageable than a 18+ hour flight with stops from Uberlândia.

Also, I'm guessing they would probably have to become a lot more discreet about their relationship, which might not be something they want at this point in their lives (Turkish users, feel free to correct me on this if I'm being prejudiced/ignorant).

Weren't Eczacibasi interested in Robin de Kruijf anyway?

• Even for the standards of lazy takes you like to profess sometimes, this one is a doozy. Not only is she allowing Tijana to rest much, MUCH more than in the previous season, but she has barely had a bad match this year. But there's no way someone as smart as you doesn't see both of those things, so I can only assume this is your love of contrarianism/trolling speaking.

when did I say she performed badly?🤦 she did quite well but signing with a player like Fabris who is probably a very expensive player, just to play against teams like Ilbank is just a waste of money. They could have signed with a local Opp like even Polen or Meryem to play against bottom teams of the league. In case of injury, both Voronkova and Hande can play as Opp very well so they don't need a high level Opp.

• when did I say she performed badly?🤦 she did quite well but signing with a player like Fabris who is probably a very expensive player, just to play against teams like Ilbank is just a waste of money. They could have signed with a local Opp like even Polen or Meryem to play against bottom teams of the league. In case of injury, both Voronkova and Hande can play as Opp very well so they don't need a high level Opp.

it’s not like they are hurting for money. Also fabris is playing against way more than just the bottom teams. She was even able to help win against a decent team like chemik in CL for Tijana to rest. Plus I think someone said Tijana specifically asked for a good back up to rest more because of the last season

• when did I say she performed badly?🤦 she did quite well but signing with a player like Fabris who is probably a very expensive player, just to play against teams like Ilbank is just a waste of money. They could have signed with a local Opp like even Polen or Meryem to play against bottom teams of the league. In case of injury, both Voronkova and Hande can play as Opp very well so they don't need a high level Opp.

lol this 2 can play only against Ilbank and this is questionable. Hande as a OPP :lol:

• it’s not like they are hurting for money. Also fabris is playing against way more than just the bottom teams. She was even able to help win against a decent team like chemik in CL for Tijana to rest. Plus I think someone said Tijana specifically asked for a good back up to rest more because of the last season

Exactly.

when did I say she performed badly?🤦 she did quite well but signing with a player like Fabris who is probably a very expensive player, just to play against teams like Ilbank is just a waste of money. They could have signed with a local Opp like even Polen or Meryem to play against bottom teams of the league. In case of injury, both Voronkova and Hande can play as Opp very well so they don't need a high level Opp.

You like to bring up how Ecza signed up Mirkovic to please Boskovic. And it is true. Well, consider this another case of a rich club obeying the wishes of their star player, only in this case, it's not just to satisfy her, but it also helps THEM by keeping the aforementioned star player fresh for really important matches at the end of the season, as opposed to her having a broken back for all the carrying she has to do all along the season.

And it really should be mentioned that I don't believe for a second that you can't understand all this, so...congrats on getting me to feed your trollish ways, I guess.:rolleyes:

• Exactly.

You like to bring up how Ecza signed up Mirkovic to please Boskovic. And it is true. Well, consider this another case of a rich club obeying the wishes of their star player, only in this case, it's not just to satisfy her, but it also helps THEM by keeping the aforementioned star player fresh for really important matches at the end of the season, as opposed to her having a broken back for all the carrying she has to do all along the season.

And it really should be mentioned that I don't believe for a second that you can't understand all this, so...congrats on getting me to feed your trollish ways, I guess.:rolleyes:

yea like I may not agree with serdar on a lot of stuff but they aren’t stupid. They totally see how fabris has helped ecza lmao

• Exactly.

Stop this Janko, I'm sick of you trying to portray me as a troll every time my point of view doesn't fit into your fantasy 🤦 I know you are smart enough to understand this too.

Turkish league has many teams that Eczacıbaşı can win with a mediocre Opp. Even a few of CL matches can be easily won without boskovic. I've never said Boskovic shouldn't be rested but eczacibasi doesn't need to sign a good Opp like Fabris to rest bosko.

• Out of 17 matches in the league so far, 10 were played with Tijana and 4 with Samanta, 2 matches were played by both and 1 by neither (that was Ilbank, btw8):rolll:).

And then there were matches in Cup and Champions League. All 3 of the former were played by Fabris, while even in the latter competition Tijana barely played.

All in all, they are about even in playing time so far (maybe some slight advantage to Tijana). So much about just against Ilbank...:rolll:

• Stop this Janko, I'm sick of you trying to portray me as a troll every time my point of view doesn't fit into your fantasy 🤦 I know you are smart enough to understand this too.

You stop behaving like a troll, and I'll stop calling you out on it. Deal?

Turkish league has many teams that Eczacıbaşı can win with a mediocre Opp. Even a few of CL matches can be easily won without boskovic. I've never said Boskovic shouldn't be rested but eczacibasi doesn't need to sign a good Opp like Fabris to rest bosko.

Then why did Tijana have to play most of the matches last season? Your vaunted local mediocre opp did not show themselves back then; no guarantee that they would do so now...:win:

• Fabris is rumored to sign with Galatasaray. She has plenty options for next season.

• NT seasons are getting more and more exhausting and the number of matches keeps increasing. Any game in which Tijana doesn't have to play is becoming very valuable. And it's not just the fact that she is resting, the team is still winning pretty easily (most matches won 3-0 or 3-1) which is great because the team stays on top of the table and you get the easier path to the final.

Even if the split is 60% Tijana and 40% Fabris, IMO it's very much worth the price. Plus, the club decided to sign her, if she was that expensive she wouldn't be there. If you are acknowledging that her as backup is a great option and that she is playing really well, why is her getting paid a waste of money?

• Then why did Tijana have to play most of the matches last season? Your vaunted local mediocre opp did not show themselves back then; no guarantee that they would do so now...:win:

I just had to check, and by God, out of 26 matches in the regular season league, Tijana was able to skip only 5...5!! Tell me some more about how Fabris has been a waste of (other people's) money, why won't you?:rolll:

• You stop behaving like a troll, and I'll stop calling you out on it. Deal?

Then why did Tijana have to play most of the matches last season? Your vaunted local mediocre opp did not show themselves back then; no guarantee that they would do so now...:win:

Last year there was no vaunted local mediocre Opp, there was another overpaid foreign Opp Thompson who was mostly injured or out of shape. So why are you trolling? I'm sure you are smart enough to know this, right?:roll:

Also last year they didn't have neither a reliable outside hitter like Voronkova who has been very solid this year, nor a scorer MB like Jack who can play as local. Since you had all the time to check how many matches Boskovic played, you could check this too huh?😂

• NT seasons are getting more and more exhausting and the number of matches keeps increasing. Any game in which Tijana doesn't have to play is becoming very valuable. And it's not just the fact that she is resting, the team is still winning pretty easily (most matches won 3-0 or 3-1) which is great because the team stays on top of the table and you get the easier path to the final.

Even if the split is 60% Tijana and 40% Fabris, IMO it's very much worth the price. Plus, the club decided to sign her, if she was that expensive she wouldn't be there. If you are acknowledging that her as backup is a great option and that she is playing really well, why is her getting paid a waste of money?

I don't know what part you are struggling to understand but I'll formulate it for you for clarification

• Tijana deserves to be rested => Serdar has no problem with this
    • Eczacıbaşı could have rested Tijana with a cheaper and less established foreigner (for example Nicoletti, Payne, Atkinson etc) instead of Fabris => Serdar doesn't say Fabris played badly, it is just an overkill, waste of money
    • Last season Boskovic played so much=> this season they have way more balanced team with more attacking options than last season so that they could afford to play with a weaker Opp than Fabris this season
    • the club decided to sign her, not your business=> the club could have signed even with Egonu as a backup to Boskovic, it would have definitely been useful for their results but it wouldn't change the fact that it would be a waste of money

I hope this clears things out, if not I can come up with some graphs, and slideshows as well but then I'll be trolling like Janko does