Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• According to rumours (from Twitter) Derya will go to Conegliano. But I dont think that is true.

for a second I was like that makes absolutely 0 sense then remembered maybe if Santarelli wants to try and develop her bc now he’s their coach

• eh. They are like completely different levels of players.

Absolutely right...

and she can't replace Gennari...

unless Gray is replaced with an Italian...

Petrini?

Very difficult...

and in any case Pietrini has not yet understood whether it will blossom or whether it will remain an eternal promise...

• According to rumours (from Twitter) Derya will go to Conegliano. But I dont think that is true.

I hope she will go abroad but not to be a bench player.🤦

• I hope she will go abroad but not to be a bench player.🤦

She can also try in GS

She mentioned that she would like to play in Brazil so maybe that's the direction :/

• I hope she will go abroad but not to be a bench player.🤦

Hi Derya

We have a place for you :rose:

• There have been rumors that Fenerbahçe are interested in Tuğba, but I don't know if it's true

I think one more season in Japan would do her good

• Tuğba-Arina-Egonu I think is pretty nice and could stay for many seasons:drink: if it turns out true, I really wanted Egonu to stay in Turkey if she leaves VB, she seemed to enjoy it a lot, but I don't think she clicks with Gio.

I hope Ana Cristina can go to GS if Anthi leaves.

• Tuğba-Arina-Egonu I think is pretty nice and could stay for many seasons:drink: if it turns out true, I really wanted Egonu to stay in Turkey if she leaves VB, she seemed to enjoy it a lot, but I don't think she clicks with Gio.

I hope Ana Cristina can go to GS if Anthi leaves.

Rumor has it that if Vargas leaves for Vakıfbank, Fenerbahçe will try to sign Kiera Van Ryk

Do you know anything about MB? Ergül will rather leave, I don't know about Beliz and Vuchkova

• Magdalena Stysiak is official sign by Novara for the next season.

• Robin De Krujif is gone stay in Imoco. I’m surprised by this decision but okej especially when She is no longer in starting six for the most of the matches in Seria A.

Fahr, Lubian, Squarcini are gone stay.

• it's almost like you have no concept of what official means

Just wait and you will see. That is why is still didn’t put it another thread (tranfer news) because it is not yet for public. :wavy:

• I literally posted about Maja Ognjenovic coming to Scandicci 1month ago… :whistle:

Even though in that period they made offer to her She didn’t accept it yet.