Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• In those matches they played good as a team, when the team fails Ebrar also fails so she is not a carrier, I think you are giving too much credit to Ebrar, she is a bit above average at best. Since she is OPP it is not surprising she is getting most of the MVPs.

I'm not saying she is the best Opp but I think she is the best in her team. Caterina Bosetti is having a terrible season. Both Carcases and McKenzie are very unstable. Also being Opp doesn't necessarily entitles a player to MVPs. I don't know if there's any statistics of MVPs based on position but as far as I see this season, it is quite diverse among position. Someone please correct me if there's such a stat I can find in legavolley website?

• Yikes for vakif then. Who could they get Now unless they use my Alexia plan and get Krob and be goated

• I wonder what Vakıfbank will do now

Irem Güneş will be promoted to the A team and will be with the duo Alexia/Irem? 8o

• How much time before Garotta say that Vakif is interested in Caric. :S

Caric is not a Vakıfbank level attacker ;)

• Is it sure that Naz will be playing for Ecza??

Yes, it's practically certain

THY wants to bring Sıla in her place

Eczacibasi ma prawie gotowy zespół na nowy sezon

Boskovic-?

Naz-Elif

Yasemin,Beyza,Jack,Stevanovic

Hande,Alexa,Voronkova,Saliha,Yaprak

Simge,Aybüke

The question is who as the 2nd attacker :/Will they bring in a young foreign opp or someone from the locals, the only question is who

• Do you know anything about GS? Popovic, Ayçin, Ilkin stay but the rest is a question mark and Anthi departure is a huge blow to the team :wacko:

• Logan is staying

So Logan, Popovic, Aycin, Ilkin and what next?

There are rumors about Fabris :/

• Vargas officially turned Vakıfbank down.

I am not surprised at all. I think Vakifbank should go hard for Zhu and Stysiak, because I don't see better players left. If you add a good setter, Gabi, Ogbogu then it might work in the end.

Zhu in her best shape with Lonneke won champions league for Vakifbank. Stysiak can surely play as good as Lonneke then.

In addition they will have Gabi, who is phenomenal.

• Fair move by Vargas after FB did a lot of work for her to get turkish passport. Of course they did it for selfish reason but still, it would look bad if she leave them before she finish at least one full season with them.

Also I don't think Vakıfbank would have give so much flexibility to Vargas like FB did. They allowed her to play in China every season, not every club would allow that.

I am happy that Vargas is staying. Otherwise FB would have been very weak. Also now every top club would have one naturalized player as local: jack in Eczacıbaşı, Vargas in FB and Alexia in Vakıfbank. If a club would get 3 of these, it gives a huge advantage

• Adding old zhu and stysiak who dont have stamina to run for cancu balls would be worse case scenario for them.

Ecza and Fener are strong, maybe they just need to buy Akimova, dont force results this year and start making team for a future years.

• Adding old zhu and stysiak who dont have stamina to run for cancu balls would be worse case scenario for them.

Ecza and Fener are strong, maybe they just need to buy Akimova, dont force results this year and start making team for a future years.

If they would make a team for future, it is better to invest in Carutasu instead of betting on Akimova