Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• So Lisinac is rumored to move to Poland. Is there any way we could see Veljkovic back? Any womens teams near Lisinac's new team(Projekt Warszawa?)?

Radomka, but they would probably spend the money on some overrated players :D

• According to volleyball.it, this week Egonu should decide which team she will play for next season. The two contenders are: Milano and THY

If Egonu goes in THY the logic says that she needs to play with Anthi so they can made a strong attacking duo.

But really in action Anthi and Egonu could be very messy when they are not in their best day because they are making a lot of mistakes.

I do not know if it is possible for a team to have them both at the same time.

This transfer maybe is an other proof that Anthi will be on bench the next season ;(;(;(

• If Egonu goes in THY the logic says that she needs to play with Anthi so they can made a strong attacking duo.

But really in action Anthi and Egonu could be very messy when they are not in their best day because they are making a lot of mistakes.

I do not know if it is possible for a team to have them both at the same time.

This transfer maybe is an other proof that Anthi will be on bench the next season ;(;(;(

No way, Egonu is not gone play in THY.

• No way, Egonu is not gone play in THY.

the silence is loud

• I think there is some truth in Egonu going to THY since Egonu has always wanted to play with Ze Roberto.

she's going to Monza, willing to bet on it

• Fenerbahçe:

OPP:Vargas,Stysiak

Setter:Startseva?/Carlini?,Ünal

MB:Eda,Aslı,Fetisova,?

OH:Arina,Ana Cristina,Meliha,?

Libero:Gizem,Cansu

Honestly, I have no idea who from the local will go to OH and MB

And will they bet on someone from abroad yet:/

• Fener should have gotten another OH with good reception.

They wanted Tuğba but she's going to THY

• Stysiak wasn`t official yet? Maybe its good for her that first half of season she will play most of time and in second will relaxing before NT 8) of course joking8o she should play all the time like top OP in the world, but she know what is best for her:whistle: