Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• People gabi to conegliano is still possible. ANYTHING is possible. There are big transfers happened in the past and this isn't different. It make sense that cook is leaving next season they need a replacement as good as her. Haak is there and she might want a new challenge/environment and experience with one of the best coach and club team. Who knows?! Lol

• People gabi to conegliano is still possible. ANYTHING is possible. There are big transfers happened in the past and this isn't different. It make sense that cook is leaving next season they need a replacement as good as her. Haak is there and she might want a new challenge/environment and experience with one of the best coach and club team. Who knows?! Lol

I hope Gabi leaves VB. I like VB but wouldn’t be a bad idea to play in Italy either.

• So Celeste Plak just posted on her Instagram story that she arrived in Istanbul. Please tell me there's a team that needs a (foreign) opposite? :white:

ecza needs a back up so maybe???

• So Celeste Plak just posted on her Instagram story that she arrived in Istanbul. Please tell me there's a team that needs a (foreign) opposite? :white:

They say it's Beşiktaş, but they have Brakočević:/

https://www.volleybalkrant.nl/…n-celeste-plak-al-bekend/

• They say it's Beşiktaş, but they have Brakočević:/

And they have Demidova on OH that they don’t use while she performed really really well when she got chance.. They also signed Maglio so Plak would be 6th foreigner there. Unless they would consider letting go of Efimova since they got Maglio, or one of Salas/Brakocevic to get Plak.

• there were rumors abou Salas and Efimova leaving Beşiktaş and they are bringing Maglio and Plak

Maglio is official now.

Then she will play as outside hitter again... Wouldn't understand this decision to be honest! Probably 💸💸💸

• They say it's Beşiktaş, but they have Brakočević:/

Ah I checked VK an hour ago but didn't find anything yet, now I see this article is fresh from the press lol. I really hope it's not true, with Maglio as new player they already have so many foreigners (and even 2 opposites according to VolleyBox?). But as long as she gets practice time on opposite - with good team mates - it would be good for NT I guess. It would mean a few weeks less of getting used to right-side attack/pace for a change :rolll:

• It would be so messy if she change and play as OPP. She changed her mind just few monthns ago and she is wonderful as OH.

Well, she's currently the main OPP for Dutch NT and her chances of making it to Paris as OH are quite small I'd say. Her only luck is Dambrink barely playing at Schwerin but if she chooses to have a whole season as opposite she could have a guaranteed starting spot next summer :whistle:

• Karayolları would be a really good team for her. Hope she goes Ankara

• Well, she's currently the main OPP for Dutch NT and her chances of making it to Paris as OH are quite small I'd say. Her only luck is Dambrink barely playing at Schwerin but if she chooses to have a whole season as opposite she could have a guaranteed starting spot next summer :whistle:

if she goes to Besiktas they will probably use her for both positions. If Brakocevic has bad day they can switch her OPP

• if she goes to Besiktas they will probably use her for both positions. If Brakocevic has bad day they can switch her OPP

Maybe they could try to sign Havelkova? She returned to indoor volleyball few months ago and probably would love to play in the same country as Grozer

• Maybe they could try to sign Havelkova? She returned to indoor volleyball few months ago and probably would love to play in the same country as Grozer

Oh right, Havelkova doesn't have a team yet :/ Schwerin is in desperate need of an OH after now missing three with torn ACLs, and Havelkova could play there with Grozer's daughter :whistle:

• And they have Demidova on OH that they don’t use while she performed really really well when she got chance.. They also signed Maglio so Plak would be 6th foreigner there. Unless they would consider letting go of Efimova since they got Maglio, or one of Salas/Brakocevic to get Plak.

Demidova had only one good game and second time she played, she was bad, which is normal for such a young player of course. I think Beşiktaş should let Salas go and invest in demidova. She could turn out to be a revelation like Markova

• if she goes to Besiktas they will probably use her for both positions. If Brakocevic has bad day they can switch her OPP

That's exactly what she said she hated😂 she said in her interview that she hated switching positions back and forth. But I guess money can change minds🤷