Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• Lazovic to GS is not surprising. Shemanova won't be ready, probably transferred for the upcoming season. We saw how inconsistent Logan is, although she has been around a year now. I guess they don't want to put too much pressure on them until they are ready.

I would personally prefer Sara Lozo, but Lazovic-Ilkin duo will be very stable and with that, now they can use Cuttino/Logan as bench opposite, even Shemanova.

I also believe that Gneiting will be leaving, she is so unnecessary when Aycin-Emine-Fatma trio does as good a job as she goes.

• For sure they will cancel 1 contract.

Ofcourse this will happen only when the news for Lazovic will be official.

You saw what happened with Ilkin,this page wrote that she sign in Vakif and after 1-2 weeks that say she stays in GS. (they are not reliable)

I can say voleybolunsesi is the most reliable source, not only in Turkiye but in the world volleyball.

you are talking about voleybolmagazin. you are rigth about them.

• Rahimova to Karayolları :what:

Didnt expect that

But that’s great for them, they really needed strong attacker to have a shot at staying in league.

She will dominate against mid/low teams

And with that they should maybe be able to challenge Cukurova, Sariyer, PTT, maybe Besiktas.

Ofc it all depends on her performance, but if she can show similar level to ECH this summer then they should be safe from relegation imo.

• Okayish, she was good to great regarding reception and defense, while in attack she had some impressive tricky moments, but also struggle to score from some regular positions. Her overall stats is good, but it is irrelevant IMO, there is huge difference between CVL and Sultanlar Lig. I'm not sure about this transfer, but let's see.

When we are speaking about CVL, it will be interesting to see where other players from there will finish. Vuchkova, Mihajlovic (she is actually in really good shape, near her old, but has to prove that in Europe also), Bricio, even Lazareva.

Thanks for the answer! I would still prefer to see mihajlovic(trusting your judgement on her) or bricio for GS. Another defensive OH is not going to solve their problems. Maybe Thy would sign with bricio or mihajlovic to replace vasilantonaki

• Rahimova to Karayolları :what:

Didnt expect that

That deserves to be the most random transfer of season! If they had the money to sign her, why did they wait to loose almost all matches🤦

• That deserves to be the most random transfer of season! If they had the money to sign her, why did they wait to loose almost all matches🤦

I think she was playing in Vietnam(?). Probably that league is finished. And they got a new coach. Maybe he convinced the club. Also she loves playing in Türkiye :lol:

• Beşiktaş Ayos parted ways with Giovanni Caprara

https://voleybolunsesi.com/besiktasta-teknik-ekip-degisiyor/

They should have given him some more time, they cannot replace him with a better coach now...

• They should have given him some more time, they cannot replace him with a better coach now...

I don’t know. They were mess. He still wasn’t sure which OH was supposed to be starter. The roster was limited and poorly structured due obvious reasons. Anyway I hope they will do better. I want them to survive and not relegate

• How did she play in Chinese league this season? Last year when she played in Çukurova Belediyesi, she was a non-factor at attack, even worse than Busa :white: I don't think she is what GS needs right now. Both Eggleston and Cuttino are very unstable attackers. They need a more reliable attacker right now

not good. Please see it: Katerina Lazovic is the 14th place of best OHs.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Since you mentioned it... I really wonder where is Brankica gonna end up after China. I was kinda scared a week ago when she got subbed out in a game and missed the next one but she seemed good in that last match.

I honestly don't even know what situation would be best for her. It all depends on what her overall health is like I guess. I just really hope to see her in the NT jersey this summer. :heart:

Not sure where Brankica will go after the 23/24 CVL has ended, but I hope she will come to China again for the 24/25 season. She and Vuchkova played a big part in Liaoning’s fine performance this season. They are in the QF and should progress to the SF. Recently both were selected, by online voting, to play in the ‘All-Star Game’ , which is held in the middle of the CVL season, from 12-14 January. The Chinese fans love both of them :heart:

• It looks like Novara is interested to sign Jordan Larson.

• Can you tell us who?:wall:

Bricio, mihajlovic?