Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• Bricio injured again and Mihailovic last game she played good in Europe was before 5 years…

Isn't bricio's injury minor one? I haven't watched Mihajlovic this season but a lot of people are hyping her for her current performance 🤷

• I think İlkin made the wrong decision by not signing with Vakıfbank. She could have turned out another Gözde under guidance of Guidetti. She has a lot of potential but she didn't work with a good coach yet except in NT camps. At this age, she needs to work with a good coach to polish her skills. I don't think staying in GS was an emotional decision, rumours say that she will be paid more than what Vakıfbank offered to her + a fancy appartement. However, as mentioned by other users, most likely she won't be winning anything with GS next two years

• I think İlkin made the wrong decision by not signing with Vakıfbank. She could have turned out another Gözde under guidance of Guidetti. She has a lot of potential but she didn't work with a good coach yet except in NT camps. At this age, she needs to work with a good coach to polish her skills. I don't think staying in GS was an emotional decision, rumours say that she will be paid more than what Vakıfbank offered to her + a fancy appartement. However, as mentioned by other users, most likely she won't be winning anything with GS next two years

Those rumors were false, especially a fancy house part. Also some close sources to GS says she will be paid more but not more than what Vakıf offered.

• Isn't bricio's injury minor one? I haven't watched Mihajlovic this season but a lot of people are hyping her for her current performance 🤷

Mihajlovic looks as healthy as ever and is dropping 20 plus points a lot. She’s also back to ripping her famous jump serve which tells me even more she’s super healthy. I don’t know if that necessarily means she’s gonna come dominate the big leagues again but the main ? Of her lately has been her health. We all know what she can bring in her top form and this is the best I’ve seen her physically look since like 2018/19

• What's with this rumor Vakifbank is aiming for Tainara???? If it is true they just be signing anyone at this point. 😂😂😂

And Chiaka to go to LOVB?

Rumor

Maybe they were impressed with her during the CWCH and see it as an option with lots of potential. When she gets it going, she's quite good but only been playing as full-time OPP for the last two years and just this year as a starter.

• Tainara would be the worst transfer of Vakifbank in a more than a decade, even Olena Ustymenko was better than her lol.

Would be as bad as Sheila's transfer

• Lol. It is true that it didnt work out as they expected but Sheilla was the best OPP at that time so they weren't wrong in signing her

Not true she has already passed her prime and were declining, they should have get Sheila a few years earlier. That year she was a ghost of her true self

• It seems like Azerbaijani federation let go of Ataman guneyligil. What's wrong with him that he keeps getting fired from everywhere he goes? :what:

• Not true she has already passed her prime and were declining, they should have get Sheila a few years earlier. That year she was a ghost of her true self

So much of a ghost that was the best OPP of the WCH and best sipker of the GP. At the time of her signing she was the best OPP in thr world hands down. Whetehr she was past her prime is another issue.

• It seems like Azerbaijani federation let go of Ataman guneyligil. What's wrong with him that he keeps getting fired from everywhere he goes? :what:

Yes, Their ex-coach Faig Garayev is back with contract until 2026.

I think we should be questioning Azerbaijan Fed. They sign these coaches for Eurovolley and they hope they will succeed. Then fire the coaches and sign Faig Garayev again. They should give them some time so they can have an impact.

• Aw I miss Sheilla she was such different type of opposite from the ones today but she was so good