2023 U19 Women's World Championship

• The level of this German team is embarrassing. A libero who is constantly targeted by the opponents' serves, setters with technical mistakes and the best setter of this generation is at home for whatever reason, nobody can attack, nobody can block :gone: And it seems the best MB Alina Nasin is injured, she's among the subs but seems to be limping and is clearly not able to play.

How could they be qualified for WCH? Only eight european teams are there. They did not even qualify for ECH last year (12 teams)!?

• How could they have been qualified for WCH? Only eight european teams are there. They did not even qualify for ECH last year (12 teams)!?

Yes, generation 2006/2007 was 3rd in ECH, they playing this WCH now. 2005 was added to them and i guess they are bad ones

Ok, thanks for the information. Completely different players on a quick view.

• Yes, generation 2006/2007 was 3rd in ECH, they playing this WCH now. 2005 was added to them and i guess they are bad ones

Yeah, only 4 players of this team were part of the one that won Bronze in ECH last year, but then in this year's U17 ECH with 07/08 players there were also just a few players from last year, so I wonder what happened to everybody else. But anyway, the only really talented young player we have now is Grozer :whistle: And I still don't understand why Emilia Jordan isn't there, she is miles ahead of the current setters IMO.

• Apparently it's allowed to make changes in the roster during the tournament, in German team Marlene Rieger is there now instead of Alina Nasin who is injured but she wasn't part of the original roster and yesterday Nasin was still in the match roster.

• And now they won against DomRep and got 3 points. Nigeria isn't there!? So three more points. DomRep won against Puerto Rico, so three more points could be possible in the match against Puerto Rico!? No chance against Turkey, I think, but third place is possible in this group!?

• Poland is sweeping Serbia so far, 2:0 (25:13,25:13) hope they can keep it up. I really like Podlaska, hope she will join senior NT after Paris.

• I really like Podlaska, hope she will join senior NT after Paris.

I don't think she will. She is going to NCAA. If I am not mistaken, she has two years of high school + 4 years of university. She might be available in 2029

• The referees looks kinda sloppy on this tournament.

Poland x Serbia game was dramatic, I loved.

Brazil was challenged for the first time so far in some moments, but managed to kill the game, especially with block, quite solid performance.

Isabella and Vittoria Kuehne are attacking strong, even the middle Luana is pretty heavy in attack, Malu is a good setter for her level, overall the level of this team is already way better than it was under last coach, he was terrible. Guilherme is really a good coach, Uzelac will be a monster in one year.

Idiots, i dont get what is point of stilling points in set #3 if score was 25-13/13. They kinda wake up as little bit :lol:

One point there was not block touch, situation was right in front of 2nd ref and line judge from opposite side come to ref to say that it was block touch and give point to Poland :lol:

I loved how durning 12:12 in tie-break Fiederowicz attacked through block and the refferees didn't notice it. She was so pissed off that I thought she will take the 1st refferee down and beat the crap out of her. It was hilarious, because she's so small and basically she's a child:lol::lol:

• Brazil isn't challenged at all

canada,peru and thailand are teams that are from the weakest of this tournament

Bulgaria and italy that gonna be challenging

• Bra team suffers from poor reception line. I hope that the team improve this skill along the tournament.

• I think someone posted this before, This U19 Korean team looks a lot better than the one that played VNL . They are totally pumped up to the point of being a little corny but it will work for them

they also seem to have a lot of southpaws. I remember watching HS matches a year or two ago and I swear there was one team that was all lefties

• Korean setter is 180cm. No fair