Japan Women's NT 2023

• I'm convinced that Saga hates Inoue they forgot she exists they don't even bother with her matches in France zero support. JT at least rt's Shibata's note.com diary updates

Interesting ... because I thought Shibata actually left JT , and Inoue just did , explicitely , the "loan" thing. That's why I put Inoue on SAGA and Shibata in "other"

Should I correct that?

• Otomo, Saori Kimura, Ebata, Takeshita had an instagrm group live and they were congratulating Otomo's kid making it in the NT then Takeshita said Nagaoka is turning 32 and out of the blue KYK responded with "WATASHI 35" saying she's already 35 years old :wavy:

Translated by wingspikers_ on twitter

• I miss those days when the holy trinity of Asian aces were friendly with each other. I don't know if Saori was ever friendly with Zhu but I know Zhu and Miyashita had a behind the scenes moment years ago.

Now we don't even see Japanese players with anyone except themselves and players they know from the league.

That's why no one gives af about Japan lmao

• I miss those days when the holy trinity of Asian aces were friendly with each other. I don't know if Saori was ever friendly with Zhu but I know Zhu and Miyashita had a behind the scenes moment years ago.

Now we don't even see Japanese players with anyone except themselves and players they know from the league.

That's why no one gives af about Japan lmao

I don't know but I think Zhu Ting is really shy? Tugba actually follows a Miyashita fan account on Instagram lol

• I don't know if Saori was ever friendly with Zhu

Not really the same generation. Saori and Kim's careers overlapped most with Hui Ruoqi. If one digs around I'm sure they can find a picture of the three.

• Joint U16 and U19 training camp recently held.

In the first half of the training camp, we practiced jointly with DENSO TEN RED PHOENIX, who ranked second in the 8th All Japan 9-man Volleyball Top League held last October. A Denso Ten Red Phoenix player taught me the detailed techniques of receiving and rebounding unique to the nine-person system. It was a fulfilling training camp for the 15 participants who learned a lot through training that transcended the boundaries between 6-a-side and 9-a-side, which they do not usually experience.

• Not really the same generation. Saori and Kim's careers overlapped most with Hui Ruoqi. If one digs around I'm sure they can find a picture of the three.

Isn't that what theloneracer pf is

• i'll eat some of my words. Some of us here said Mayu have zero chance to play overseas due to her height and look at that, she'll go Italy... one of the strongest leagues in the world. Although she'll probably be their primary receiver and wnd libero.

• Joint U16 and U19 training camp recently held.

In the first half of the training camp, we practiced jointly with DENSO TEN RED PHOENIX, who ranked second in the 8th All Japan 9-man Volleyball Top League held last October. A Denso Ten Red Phoenix player taught me the detailed techniques of receiving and rebounding unique to the nine-person system. It was a fulfilling training camp for the 15 participants who learned a lot through training that transcended the boundaries between 6-a-side and 9-a-side, which they do not usually experience.

There is a girl named ケイラ・ガブリエル in the U19 training camp. 193cm, playes Opp and goes to High School in the US. Any background info of her ?

• i'll eat some of my words. Some of us here said Mayu have zero chance to play overseas due to her height and look at that, she'll go Italy... one of the strongest leagues in the world. Although she'll probably be their primary receiver and wnd libero.

I mean we can say Mayu is not particularly in demand. I think this transfer still has a lot to do with Yuki being known in Italy. Regardless an opportunity to play in A1 is better than going to France. I want to see Mayu play libero instead of OH. I'm not sure that'll work entirely in her favor if she plays as OH. Would love to see her prove me wrong though

• There is a girl named ケイラ・ガブリエル in the U19 training camp. 193cm, playes Opp and goes to High School in the US. Any background info of her ?

Her school played with ASIJ's (American School in Japan) volleyball team and spent a year studying there. I assume she was referred by ASIJ's coaches to JVA's scouting unit

https://www.instagram.com/keilagabriel24/