Japan Women's NT 2023

• sciew it's an old comment. I don't know why you brought it up again from like 20 pages behind.

Wish mods would just ban that fucking misogynist

I agree, we should all report him

• just as I've been saying. people here are quacking for me quoting a general fact. and it's sad that people see housewife as something less of womanhood. women empowerment means a woman should not be shamed for her choices. whether they want to have a career or choose to be a stay at home wife / mom.

Just because you believe something in your delusional world, doesn't mean it is a general fact, how hard is it to understand this?🤦

• Just because you believe something in your delusional world, doesn't mean it is a general fact, how hard is it to understand this?🤦

It is a general fact that women stay at home more than men. More so in traditonal societies. And there's nothing wrong with that.

But in your delusional world, you equalized being a housewife to being a slave. Shame.

• Nagaoka's Nishi Nippon article is giving us the tea. Not reported by Sakoda this time.

She (Nagaoka) was called up to Japan women's national team for the Paris Olympics this spring, returning to international competitions for the first time in five years.

"I'm in the best shape I've been in the past few years" she said. "I am focusing on improving my condition."

While she has produced results as a valuable southpaw, she was unable to participate in the national team's summer training camp due to a conflict with the team lineup, and was also unable to participate in this fall's Olympic qualifying rounds.

https://nishispo.nishinippon.co.jp/article/797540/2/

What could that conflict be? X(

• conflict with W*** probably

whatever it is, something tells me she's not about to give up her spot to whoever tf cockblocked her this year

• conflict with W*** probably

whatever it is, something tells me she's not about to give up her spot to whoever tf cockblocked her this year

But at the end of the day Manabe has the last say and he flopped with his decisions. Decision not to let Mayu start, decision to let Airi rot, decision to drop Miyu, decision to let Irisawa stay, decision to overrely on Inoue etc.

• That clears up any doubts regarding her current condition. Anything can happen after this season ends so she has to maintain her condition. Nagaoka needs to prove she's still just as competitive as the younger girls. I think the decision to make her a starter this season is a step towards that and Adams can pretty much back her up with ease.

• btw Nagaoka's online fanclub "Little Lips" opening sign up had 30K members with the start of the season and Saga's first homegame. I'm not a member but inigo signed up.

I already posted about her website and having the same management as Ran in the last page but I wanna clarify that she's not actually under any agency just that her SNS staff is the same as Ran. Nishida and Yuki Ishikawa have the same staff.

• Yeah she's not extending her time without that extra Olympic role next year. That sounds like a challenge

• btw Nagaoka's online fanclub "Little Lips" opening sign up had 30K members with the start of the season and Saga's first homegame. I'm not a member but inigo signed up.

I already posted about her website and having the same management as Ran in the last page but I wanna clarify that she's not actually under any agency just that her SNS staff is the same as Ran. Nishida and Yuki Ishikawa have the same staff.

I was not aware that Miyu had opened a fanclub. I just checked her ig and she did seem to hire a different staff altogether. Her initial staff was just Miki Yoshida, Springs' former manager. Her updates via ig story and her new official twitter have both been in English which is not at all weird??

• I was not aware that Miyu had opened a fanclub. I just checked her ig and she did seem to hire a different staff altogether. Her initial staff was just Miki Yoshida, Springs' former manager. Her updates via ig story and her new official twitter have both been in English which is not at all weird??

It's probably those guys that run instagram/japan.volleyball :/

• i want nagaoka and momii back in the main team. i think momii deserves another chance and more importantly she works really well with mayu.

my question is how can we tell if the nt girls at victorina have grown at all? they're in a division that's below their level. i'm not belittling anyone but it's a lower division for a reason it's not challenging enough especially with manabe's favorite scorer inoue going there to do what?

• i want nagaoka and momii back in the main team. i think momii deserves another chance and more importantly she works really well with mayu.

my question is how can we tell if the nt girls at victorina have grown at all? they're in a division that's below their level. i'm not belittling anyone but it's a lower division for a reason it's not challenging enough especially with manabe's favorite scorer inoue going there to do what?

I don't watch V2 so we're just going to have to trust sitenoise on any reports of "growth"

Manabe did pull Ebata from V2 back then so I assume he's come to terms with that level.

• I don't watch V2 so we're just going to have to trust sitenoise on any reports of "growth"

Manabe did pull Ebata from V2 back then so I assume he's come to terms with that level.

Ebata's case is not the same. She started in V2, she wasn't relegated to a lower division. Inoue herself is an oldie and as one of the supposed main players she shouldn't be there when she herself still needs to improve on a lot of things

• Let's be honest here no other NT have starters that play for lower divisions during their club season. It's ridiculous. Everyone is subjected to a high amount of pressure to perform well at a level where they should be growing further. It's nearly impossible to gauge someone's growth in a lower level. And you just know they'll get that automatic NT ticket regardless since they agreed to play for Manabe's domestic team.