2023 Club World Championships

• I heard rumors it will be Shenzhen hosting.

Volleyball World CEO Mr Finn Taylor informed that the 2023 (and also 2024) edition(s) of [...] the 2023 FIVB Women’s Club World Championship will take place in China, with the competition dates to be confirmed later this year

https://asianvolleyball.net/ne…iscusses-upcoming-events/

• Pure disaster, no credibility of this competition. Free path for Turkish clubs without any competition.

FIVB just could call this edition Turkish SuperCup.

• Pure disaster, no credibility of this competition. Free path for Turkish clubs without any competition.

2 CL finals get a free path to finals of this competition? Never happened before..

How come 2 finalists of strongest club competition would be obvious favourites? Outrageous….
    Just face it, if Conegliano hadn’t lost in 1/4 of CL, they would have got free path to finals here as well.

And it is kinda boring to bring same topic over again.

It’s not competitions fault, IT’S CONEGLIANO’S FAULT THEY DIDN’T MAKE IT TO CL FINALS

What did you expect? Putting two Turkish teams at the same pool?😂🤦 Tianjin got the 1st seed as host, and Vakıfbank as best of CEV. No problems with seeding

• Just read that the tournament will be playing in Hangzhou and China made the team from Tianjin as the “host” lol

Hangzhou is located in Zhejiang province, where the Zhejiang team is very weak now. Nearby there are Shanghai & Jiangsu, which are the best two teams behind Tianjin in China. But still China decided to pick Tianjin as the “host”, that the distance between Hangzhou & Tianjin is actually over 1000km. It’s like having a tournament playing in Rotterdam or Belgrade but they claimed the hosting team is Milano, which it is located just over 1000km away just like in this case lol

• This whole tournament is ridiculous is so many ways

• Yesterday We got one more prove how this tournament is idiotic without any credibility. Gathering top clubs from the World and they didn’t invite the best clubs in the World. Yeah bla bla I know the rule, expend tournaments on 8 clubs like before. You had more than enough time to organised whole thing.

Turkish clubs literally have free path for finals and yesterday they took only one set from Italian clubs.

And yes I would said the same thing if it was opposite.

• I read Vargas is injured and won't play.

She had to carry Turkey on her shoulder. Literally. At what cost.

It's obvious volleyball needs balanced game back. Like, who's next?

Ugh that's such a bad accusation. Vargas rested during VNL time to time. And during the matches, she was not overloaded because Turkish MBs could score well too. It is not like she hit 70 sets per match like foreigners do in Japan or China.

What about poor Boskovic then? She plays every single set since couple of years and still looking fine with such serious injuries and to be honest, she is more used than Vargas because her teammates usually don't help much.

• Yesterday We got one more prove how this tournament is idiotic without any credibility. Gathering top clubs from the World and they didn’t invite the best clubs in the World. Yeah bla bla I know the rule, expend tournaments on 8 clubs like before. You had more than enough time to organised whole thing.

Turkish clubs literally have free path for finals and yesterday they took only one set from Italian clubs.

And yes I would said the same thing if it was opposite.

participation to this Year's wch is decided based on last year's results. They can't wait till September and pick teams based on their rosters 🤦 what kind of Dreamland do you live in? Have some common sense. If it was an Italian final last year in CL. This tournament would be without Turkish teams, would you cry like this then too?:roll:

You are making big words based on just two games. Wait till the end of season when a Turkish team would win cl cup again 😏

• The official rumor:

Melissa Vargas won't participate in the tournament.

Tianjin's roster: (bold as the players former or present in NT)

S - Yao Di, Meng Dou, Zhang Xin-yue

OP - Yang Yi, Chen Bo-ya

OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-zhu, Liu Mei-jun

MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zhang Shi-qi, Xia Si-jia

L - Liu Li-wen, Meng Zi-xuan

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• official rumor? how can it is both official and rumor?

• official rumor? how can it is both official and rumor?

OK, "official news" - source: (in Chinese) https://weibo.com/7765683900/NwEew3BwQ#comment

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• The worst edition of this competition ever.

Vakif and Ecz who have free path for finals are not in top 4 best clubs in the World.

:gone::gone::gone: