Brazil Women's NT 2023

• Brazil just played a friendly game against Japan and it ended tie in 2-2 (23x25 25x27 25x23 25x23).

It seems Gabi didn't play any second, the starting team on the first two sets were:

Macris/Lorenne

Julia Bergmann/Ana Cristina

Thaisa/Carol

Nyeme

In the next two sets (that Brazil won) we played with:

Roberta/Kisy

Maiara Basso/Rosamaria

Diana/Lorena

Natinha

Maybe the two players who we still don't know if it's fit are Gabi and Daroit.

• Here are the stats for the friendly match. Everyone played 2 sets:

Some things:

Basso is passing quite well, it seems. If she makes the 14, I'd like to see her play one full match as an OH so we can see how she deals with the pressure. I'm not really sold on Daroit as our 4th OH, so it'd be nice to have other options.

Ana was our top scorer (no surprises there).

Kisy did well.

• I'm surprised with Basso's numbers at pass too, Japan is a good serving team, she sustained well. Agree on the fact we need an 4th option and the answer to that should be more than Pri Daroit.

The first game is against Korea, with all respect, but I would go with this team against them:

Roberta/Lorenne

Maiara Basso/Rosamaria

Lorena/Diana

Natinha

It's a good opportunity to preserve Macris, Thaisa and Carol.

• Ana Cristina right knee injury😓

• It doesn't look good😕

• Geez why do they get injured during practice or friendlies? First Lara then AC. Maybe bring Tainara? Not convinced with Pri Daroit. Move Rosamaria to OH and bring Kisy/Lorenne as OP duo

• About Ana Cristina, still unknown the level of the injury, I hope it's nothing to worry.

Brazil 14 for 2nd week:

Macris/Roberta

Lorenne/Kisy

Julia Bergmann/Rosamaria/Pri Daroit/Maiara Basso

Thaisa/Carol/Diana/Lorena

Nyeme/Natinha

• still not keen on Pri Daroit, they should try Tainara

• It's a meniscus injury😔

Gabi also has something with her knee

https://cbv.com.br/noticia/295…-da-liga-das-nacoes-2023-

Thank god, at least it is not ACL

• Thank god, at least it is not ACL

thank god it does not require surgery, the pain I think will disappear in week at least