Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• Fenerbahce was just better today, and probably the reason is simple, they are better team in overall. Everyone played solid to great in their lineup, except Gizem who wasn't that terrible either. When Arina + Ana C don't fell apart on reception their power is just too much, also having Vargas in good shape on other pin helps a lot obviously. Asli Kalac with 5 blocks also should be mentioned. Eda contributing as usual. Drca was calm and focused, classy performance.

Hande was great, especially on OOS balls, tbh it is almost always long diagonal so i don't know how someone didn't scout that, but that not lowering her performance. Jole as X factor in final again, i hope that she will keep this level in rest of matches. Jack was good in first two sets, later on was a non factor and that overpass was just BOLD mistake. I said that Voronkova wasn't good today then someone quoted that is her usual level and i could say that is better description, that was the reason for me to say that i'm not blaming her, but evaluting player X on that position and saying that that performance could be decisive at the end. Boskovic was below her crazy standards but pretty good even for that standards, she is kinda too nervous, i'm seing a lot of pressure in her movements, she really need this title to get rid of that. I already said everything about Elif. Simge, i don't remeber much about her tonight, but yeah that ace at the end is only reminder, LoL.

Interesting match, i wan't the same level for rest of the final series.

• could you share the stats here?

I would really love to pin this to be seen on top of every page, but it is literally the same link for a decade or so, bookmark will do a hell of a job.

https://tvf-web.dataproject.com/CompetitionHome.aspx?ID=87

• I have the same feeling about Boskovic recently, she seems so nervous when it comes to a final match or some other matches with high reputation. Hande is the opposite a bit for me, she plays so much better in the finals/semi-finals.

Simge was not good today, but the abscence of blocks can explain that I guess. Stevanovic is something huge, she is a very good bench player imo, she can get in the game so well.

Overall, I don’t write Ecza down for the next two matches because they can play better and close the sets they could not today. But to highlight something, it is clear for me that this season ecza and specially fener is clearly above the other two of the big four.

edit: subbing Yaprak and Aybuke in something could easily help imo

And it is also clearly seen for me that the last 1-2 months were tiring for both teams and Ecza is suffering its consequences more

• So I speed watched the match and was mostly just paying attention to Ana lol but I'm sooo happy with how she played those decisive moments in the match. If you set her after the 20th point today, you could just tell from her face that she was not going to miss. So glad she found her confidence again.

• Great match by two amazing teams. Hande has grown up a lot. Maybe it is not exaggeration to tell that this season one of the most pivotal OH between the top teams. Boskovic was just good but but it is noteworthy that she did some crazy things in the end of the 4rth set . Also ok she is the best in OOS but some times Elif have to give her sets in system otherwise she will make a lot of errors and she will not does her best. It is IMPOSSIBLE under these circumstances to play her best . It is a human not a machine. I also feel that she is kind of stressed when she is playing important matches during the club season. Maybe she needs a big title which can free her from this stress. Vargas also was better than the usual. I hope that she will continue like this. Along with Hande the best player was also Ana Cristina. She killed important balls and it seems that she is coming back just when it matters and before the NT season. About Arina was really bad unfortunately.

• İlkin 5 points in 1st set, standing at 2nd place and 30 points in at least 5 sets to break all times record.

And she finished with 36% 15 points and 7 errors :whistle:just amazing.

Hande and Ebrar are easily the starter OHs for NT, by a long shot.

• And she finished with 36% 15 points and 7 errors :whistle:just amazing.

Hande and Ebrar are easily the starter OHs for NT, by a long shot.

I am very much aware that, you are trying to provoke me, making me to compare with your lovely profile picture Tuğba who was subbed with 4 points but I will not. Yes İlkin scored 15 points (36%) and as of now, she has 431 points, already 2nd best of all times, broke Hande's record of 2019 (419 points) and currently on top of Hande who scored 230 points so far.

In addition İlkin has better Reception figures by 54% while Hande has 49% and better Attack performance by 43% while Hande 41% across the whole season and you stuck on one match only. Even with these figures, I say all the time that, who ever deserves and fits Santa's expectations, strategy and tactics will be in starting 6 or contribute at high level but still you come here with some funny arguments, like some others.

You really made my day:D. Happy Bayram.

• I am very much aware that, you are trying to provoke me, making me to compare with your lovely profile picture Tuğba who was subbed with 4 points but I will not. Yes İlkin scored 15 points (36%) and as of now, she has 431 points, already 2nd best of all times, broke Hande's record of 2019 (419 points) and currently on top of Hande who scored 230 points so far.

In addition İlkin has better Reception figures by 54% while Hande has 49% and better Attack performance by 43% while Hande 41% across the whole season and you stuck on one match only. Even with these figures, I say all the time that, who ever deserves and fits Santa's expectations, strategy and tactics will be in starting 6 or contribute at high level but still you come here with some funny arguments, like some others.

You really made my day:D. Happy Bayram.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYb5KjblH5eIWJ5OEVAV0V9Sb7rxxrLBOQsbyJD4Llww&s

• Hande and İlkin are both having crazy good season. On top of that I just saw Ebrar played as OH for Kaliningrad and saved the match against Dinamo Moskow. Moreover, Vargas seems to be back to her real monster shape although some suggested that she should not play anymore 🙄 So we are very well covered for outside and opp position in NT. I think 4th outside position and second opp are the only ones up for grabs.:box: