Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• Drca was really good today too. She and Boskovic used all the Serbian power and that’s why Busa was bad. Ahahaha

• She was the best available option at that moment.. and she is not bad, she is just not elite enough for Vakif to contest Imoco, Ecza, Fener and Milano with their monster OPs. I think biggest difference is that she can’t score that much in OOS, when it’s OP vs OP battle between teams she is obviously weaker

I know she was like the only option left, but with the above sentence in bold which probably everyone agrees, she’s just not the level for teams aiming for trophies. She might be enough for a team having two Gabi as OHs, but there’s only one Gabi in the world, and still not enough to cover JT’s weakness. It’s painful to watch nearly all the OOS were sent to the left, even when they had the Zhu in prime they didn’t play this way except in the really critical moments. OOS to JT are just too often to be resulted like in that crucial points she was stuffed in the 5th set.

• I know she was like the only option left, but with the above sentence in bold which probably everyone agrees, she’s just not the level for teams aiming for trophies. She might be enough for a team having two Gabi as OHs, but there’s only one Gabi in the world, and still not enough to cover JT’s weakness. It’s painful to watch nearly all the OOS were sent to the left, even when they had the Zhu in prime they didn’t play this way except in the really critical moments. OOS to JT are just too often to be resulted like in that crucial points she was stuffed in the 5th set.

She was really good last season with Milano and saved their butt many times. They could've won the Scudetto if it hadn't been for, surprise surprise, Gray. No Haak, no Wolosz, etc.

• She was the best available option at that moment.. and she is not bad, she is just not elite enough for Vakif to contest Imoco, Ecza, Fener and Milano with their monster OPs. I think biggest difference is that she can’t score that much in OOS, when it’s OP vs OP battle between teams she is obviously weaker

The problem of Vakif is not that Jordan is not just elite but is that she is not a player who can carry a team who can not play an all around game. Bahar ( I am not sure that is the fact that she is bad but I just believe that they do not trust her at all) and second OH is always like they are not exist in scoring . Is like playing with 3 or 2 players all the time at big matches. Busa with 8 points and 8 errors and Bahar with 5 points and 3 errors. Lol. Also was a BIG FAULT from Guidetti the fact that he benched her in the 5th set. She lost her rythme.

• Nah, she was bad today but she had very good last few games and she was solid whenever she got to play during season. She wasn’t getting many chances but she had very few bad games before this one, most were average.

Eczacibasi was bad when they won 3 sets. That's a fact! Lol now that Eczacibasi was playing well. She can't play good? Lol

• She was really good last season with Milano and saved their butt many times. They could've won the Scudetto if it hadn't been for, surprise surprise, Gray. No Haak, no Wolosz, etc.

She was really good ONLY in semis and that final series, and that gave hopes she could bring that monster performance to this season. But unfortunately after a cold NT season she had, she became the one in Milano before the semis, the one who was often being benched by Stysiak due to poor performances.

• I know she was like the only option left, but with the above sentence in bold which probably everyone agrees, she’s just not the level for teams aiming for trophies. She might be enough for a team having two Gabi as OHs, but there’s only one Gabi in the world, and still not enough to cover JT’s weakness. It’s painful to watch nearly all the OOS were sent to the left, even when they had the Zhu in prime they didn’t play this way except in the really critical moments. OOS to JT are just too often to be resulted like in that crucial points she was stuffed in the 5th set.

Vero Volley was really far from having 2 Gabis on court, I mean one of the OHs is Sylla :lol:, and still she was the main reason why they could challenge Imoco till the 5th game last season. And Imoco is way stronger than Eczacibasi.

She started the season good as the Supercup MVP and taking home the trophy. She's simple a few steps behind the top 4 (Boskovic, Haak, Vargas and Egonu). And her game can have oscillations some times.

• She's simple a few steps behind the top 4 (Boskovic, Haak, Vargas and Egonu). And her game can have oscillations some times.

The only thing she is really behind on is OOS scoring and being go to scorer when team struggles.. She is great in system though, when pass is good she will score consistently.
    And her wesknesses won’t be problem for USA NT since they heavily really on playing in system all the time anyway

• I mean in clubs. I do not remember something like this before.

she scored 44 points agains thy in 2021 playoffs but they lose

• People probably blamed her for being toxic and bad when they lost lmao

she scored 44 points agains thy in 2021 playoffs but they lose

• Tijana had 29/48 (60% in attack) in first 3 sets :white:

Where was this Ecza defense and in system set up against Imoco :sos:

Simple Conegliano as team and Wolosz didn’t let them to play good and to organized block defence system at all…

• i liked this hall better than Burhan Felek or others

Here We also played eurovolley2019 and club world champs 2021

Basketball courts are usually better than Volleyball courts

İf Eczacıbaşı or Fenerbahçe could have gotten the final ticket in CL i am sure they would play at Sinan Erdem or Ülker Arena. These two are better than this arena. it would be quite fun:(