Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• I agree but not completely. To say that Boskovic is picky is madness. She is playing a pretty unorthodox and difficult volleyball that probably can't be played by anyone else in the world. But he has some point. I mean she can not play with quick and short balls which is the easier but at the same time the most effective volleyball and this is a gap. Anyway despite this fact if the ball is high she can kill anything literelly even if the ball is setted from the stands. She has a increadibly rare talent to do the most difficult things.

she can kill quick balls. The problem is when she doesn’t know the set is gonna be quick… sometimes boskovic approaches for a quick ball only for the set to touch the ceiling and sometimes she waits a bit for the ball to be set at the speed of light when Naz is setting

• what a stupid comment. Boskovic is the least picky hitter in the world. The problem is the timing. Naz either sets the ball Super fast or super high at random moments or past the antenna. Boskovic literally attacks balls no other opposites would dream of from 25 feet off the net. Calling her picky is the dumbest thing I’ve ever read

You are the stupid one here crying about why noone can set to your princess because you are blinded with your nationalistic support to her. Among top 4 opps, she is the only one who can't attack with fast sets while even Vargas is attacking with fast balls nowadays.

Stop finding excuses for her and blaming every non-serbian setter whenever Boskovic can't kill a ball. Both Naz and Elif are elite setters who set very precise, most of the times, to a diverse type of players.

• Boskovic definitely PREFERS slower tempo.

Remember when Maja was running quick tempo last year in Eczacibasi - Boskovic simply could not catch up and got owned by Asli :lol:

However saying Naz sets very precisely is a HOT take:gone:

• People here live for a day when you two fuck off and go to a vacation or something and let us breath for a while.

So that you can keep saying bullshit about Turkish players and teams? Not gonna happen😌

• In Turkish, we have another saying, "Yavuz hırsız, ev sahibini bastırır". Meaning that "Cruel Thief Suppress the Landlord".

Matthias are you there? What is your criteria to stop such disgusting behaviour, while moving moving some reasonable critics to other thread? Not even a warning? Bliders?

• Post by beno ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: Sorry I didn't know where to post ( ().
  • what a stupid comment.

You are the stupid one here crying about why noone can set to your princess because you are blinded with your nationalistic support to her. Among top 4 opps, she is the only one who can't attack with fast sets while even Vargas is attacking with fast balls nowadays.

For sure the level could be better than this. It is not necessary to write like this. Also better not to start the conversation about who are judging the players based on their nationality because then we have to blame the half forum included youself:S:S:S. I don't know if some of you write as you write on purpose or because it comes out spontaneously but it better to admit that a lot of people here are biased,

• No never, they had a perfect connection but nesli also less picky about sets compared to Boskovic. Nesli can score even with less precise sets with great tips or block outs. Gosh I miss watching her!:rose:

:rolll::rolll::rolll: The way this sparked another outroar 😂☠️

He is shady and but like it's a pretty regular opinion at the end of the day. Some of you guys need to accept there will always be someone critical of ... well anything and get over yourselves as I said before. If this person is so bothersome just block them. He is just not gonna compliment some Serbian players it isn't rocket science anymore lol, Madden always takes the bait as well.

Serdar just doesn't need to like any player to contribute to the threads, even if they were objectively the best, he is entitled to his own opinion and say they are the worst to him.

I'm totally ok with others responding to it and debating, but some people here really get depressed/anxious from some forum interactions lol so it's advice for them, block them/ignore them its not hard.

• More on Frantt' and her BF :lol:

`They studied at the same university. When Frantti came to Turkey, all the lights turned on again.`

GLI61HYXcAApM7B?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• It's obvious that there is a connection problem with Naz&Boskovic.

There are couple of reasons;

1-Naz can set high and slow tempo balls to position 4 but her technique is not suitable to do it for position 2 naturally. The ball leaves her hand too fast and she doesn't hold the ball at all, she doesn't make the ball rest in her hands. Metcalf/Brakocevic/Nesli/Lonneke/Vargas...all of these opposites Naz played with, they can hit tempo balls. You guys remember the chaos Fenerbahce had with Jan de Brant? He made Frakue Dricxks starter and Naz as back up...Problem was Naz's sets to Gamova...slow tempo balls to position 2. Jan de Brand made this choice cause of Gamova.

2- Boskovic simply can't hit fast balls. Even with Maja. She prefers slower tempo. When Naz tries to set the balls which Boskovic prefers, slower tempo and high, there are lots of inconsistencies. Sometimes it's so fast for Bosko and sometimes Boskovic needs to wait after her first step. This creates a chaos for Boskovic. She simply doesn't know what kind of set she will get next time.

3- A good technical coach could have solve this problem but Ferhat is not that. Naz is trying to solve herself but it's just not easy.

• To be honest madden54 and volleysrb, as well as Matthias (indirectly) are the reason for my recent trollesque transformation in this forum. I have been regularly writing in this forum for 17 years and was reading it even for a longer time. Always had good civilized discussions, even had some friends via this forum. However, a year ago, these two uncivilized beings called me with direct insults like "stupid, sad little bitch and so on". I reported them. Although they should have been banned for such direct insults to a forum user, they weren't and they kept their insults afterwards. So I understand that the only way to deal with such people is giving them their own medicine.

Anyone who is reading my posts would notice that my language and tone is highly dependent on the person I'm replying to. Certain users who insulted me previously and get away with their behaviour gets zero respect from my side. Lack of actions from admins created this toxic environment. If they would have been banned at that time for their language, I wouldn't have replied them in the same manner. Thus, as long as they will keep their insults, they will receive the same treatment from me.

• In spite of all these very detailed problems, she is one of the best, especially in OOS ball and let's close the topic.

• Good analysis! I remember Naz being benched by Dirickx, which was a big shock because naz was reaching her prime while Dirickx was a boring, high ball kinda setter. Gamova almost never hits tempo balls so it made sense to use Dirickx to get the job done at that time. Boskovic's style is not as rigid as Gamova but she is not as versatile as other top opps when it comes to hitting different tempo balls. That's why I said Neslihan is not as picky as her. But obviously she has 'god forbid, you can't dare to criticize her' status in this forum, some people are triggered

• 2- Boskovic simply can't hit fast balls. Even with Maja. She prefers slower tempo. When Naz tries to set the balls which Boskovic prefers, slower tempo and high, there are lots of inconsistencies. Sometimes it's so fast for Bosko and sometimes Boskovic needs to wait after her first step. This creates a chaos for Boskovic. She simply doesn't know what kind of set she will get next time.

3- A good technical coach could have solve this problem but Ferhat is not that. Naz is trying to solve herself but it's just not easy.

Absolutely agree with everything. Boskovic certainly prefers much more prefers slower tempo.

There is a specific play she has with Maja where she steps towards middle and hits fast ball on sharp angle, but it’s her and Maja connection from playing together for 10 years and ofc it’s crazy to expect that from any other setter. Maja does ocasionally set faster balls but Tijana and her have amazing connection so they can play whatever, they know eachother to the bone.

Absolutely agree about coaching side of it, they had all year to adjust and make tactics on how to play and they failed. Certianly Naz with all her experience isn’t type of player who can’t make adjustments to her setting. Boskovic is also not a type of player who is pickey and can’t adjust herself to make a bit different approach, especially when she is front row.

Big part of it is certainly coaching fault as 2 players of their level can’t have this bad connection no matter how different their styles are..