CEV Champions League 2024

• talk after they win this match, not just after one set. you are always so fast to judge

If this was opposite, Turkish fans wouldn’t shout up. Even if Milano would won this 3:0. I wouldn’t never said that in the World you have only 4big clubs. Milano, Conegliano, Scandicci and Fenerbahce.

This is my point

• If this was opposite, Turkish fans wouldn’t shout up. Even if Milano would won this 3:0. I wouldn’t never said that in the World you have only 4big clubs. Milano, Conegliano, Scandicci and Fenerbahce.

This is my point

what happens if ecza wins later lmao

• what happens if ecza wins later lmao

Nothing I’m not the one who said that Italy has only one top team and Turkey 3.

• Ogbogu is having beyond terrible start, not just in attack but she was really late to close the block most of the time

Frantti is overrated imo, always felt that way, but this is rly bad performance even for her standards

And Cansu is not making it easy for them, Orro looks like Wolosz compared to her…

On the other hand Orro is having one of her good days, she is really solid so far.

Egonu wants revange on Vakif :lol: she is showing up

• I came to confirm if crovolley started bragging and yes. Which educated Turkish users have ever denied scandicci and Milano’s top team status this year after so many big signings? If you mean Twitter newbies you are no different if not worse.

• If this was opposite, Turkish fans wouldn’t shout up. Even if Milano would won this 3:0. I wouldn’t never said that in the World you have only 4big clubs. Milano, Conegliano, Scandicci and Fenerbahce.

This is my point

You literally started it by yourself how delulu are you in your own words, talking about Turkish league instantly when THY had a bad perf. no one mentioned Novara even before you :rolll:

• Egonu is destroying Vakifbank alone. :sos::super::what:

• Frantti Jesus Christ this is terrible lmfao

• Vakif didn't have any clean points, every attack was touched by Milano's block.

On the other side, nobody is scoring for Milano except Egonu, its all Milano blocks and serves and all of the Vakif errors.

• Vakif has been bleeding for two seasons. They couldn’t replace MBH but managed to win CL still through a great come back against Fener and ofc largely thanks to egounu gabi duo. This year they have a downgrade in the Opp position while spikers didn’t improve much. Next year might be even tougher with gabi’s departure. As Neslihan and other pundits put it Vakif has to work flawlessly as the whole team otherwise they stand little chance against teams like fener or with super Opps. The aura is gone.

• Actually Egonu has some help from her teammates.

Rettke and Nika are scoring ofc Egonu is leader.