CEV Champions League 2024

• Yeah. Even when Arina having this ups and downs, with a fully healthy AC and Vargas (if her should injury permits), they are the favorites to any troI

In the importnant matches experience matters more than the talent. Until now there is not a important match in which Arina played good. She is chocking almost in all finals or semifinals . Also despite their monster period last year when the important moments came even with Ana Cristina was healthy the team was just modarate ( compare in what they can do in their best day) and against Vakifbank and against Ecza (despite the fact that they won). They has not saw us yet that they can play better when matter most like for exaple like Vakif does all the time.

• I find it hard to put Imoco as favorite when we know Kelsey is not clutch at all, Idk about Lanier but if Plummer sees courttime in a finale no way Imoco wins regardless of opponent :rolll:

• I find it hard to put Imoco as favorite when we know Kelsey is not clutch at all, Idk about Lanier but if Plummer sees courttime in a finale no way Imoco wins regardless of opponent :rolll:

Because Turkish teams have consistent outsides?

Tbf it's hard for outsides to find consistency when women's game has became all about the opposites.

I find this era weak and uninteresting.

• I saw the stats from Milano and Scandicci . Rettke with 81% in the attack is ABSOLUTELY INSANE. This girl is amazing in the attack. Probably the best among the MBS today ( in the attack). Also Nika with 67% was AMAZING and Herbots with 68% was just PHENOMENAL . Generally what a volleyball day we had today!!!. Really interesting results.

• In the importnant matches experience matters more than the talent. Until now there is not a important match in which Arina played good. She is chocking almost in all finals or semifinals . Also despite their monster period last year when the important moments came even with Ana Cristina was healthy the team was just modarate ( compare in what they can do in their best day) and against Vakifbank and against Ecza (despite the fact that they won). They has not saw us yet that they can play better when matter most like for exaple like Vakif does all the time.

Lol that's not even fair to Arina. She played poorly the Turkish playoffs, yeah but she did recover in the last match against Eczacibasi. She was the reason why they won the Supercup and was a main factor in eliminating Imoco from the CL just by bullying them with tons of aces.

Now back to you saying that Imoco is favorite because FB 'chokes'. Can you tell a time when they Imoco post Egonu didn't choke? The WCCH doesn't count because most teams aren't even ready and they failed miserably in the CL. And if you analized the players, it's the same. Haak has a CL title thanks to Gabi and Wolozs, Robin, etc have one because of Egonu. Winning the Italian league was no parameter because last season any of the top 3 Turkish teams was better than any of the Italian league.

regardless of opponent ? You are talking about Imoco team who has lose maybe 5 matches in the last 3 season. Humble yourself. Pls

This two lost yesterday didn’t show you that you don’t know anything.

How delulu you are.

Talk how bad Vakif and Ezc were. Leave Imoco alone.

• if you guys won’t be together then I don’t believe in love

He is a bimbo! 🤦 Means definitely my type😂

• Thank god for the users saying Boskovic finally had help from Hande the hero who has been absolutely awful so far get to watch this lol

:roll::hit:

Thank god for the users saying Busa never flops against good teams, she only flops against weak teams. Now we see that she doesn't discriminate opponents. She flops independent of opponent's quality 😂😂😂 Once again, Busa doesn't belong to a top team and she proves me right again that she has been useless so far. She can't even do her 'second libero role' anymore.

Meanwhile good game by Hande. Once again she was the best outside of Eczacıbaşı and supported Boskovic at scoring:obey:

• But those matches in which Imoco were defeated were more important than the matches in which Turkish teams were defeated yesterday. Nothing is over for Vakifbank and Eczacibasi, they still have a chance to advance to the final.

Imoco has won around 10 CUPs in last 3 season. They are fine.

The most decorated club last season.

• I just wanna say that I don't think Busa is "useless", but I understand why people feel like she isn't good enough for too clubs. However, I could see her be a solid contribution to a team like current Milano if she would be in the spot of Sylla, so she has Egonu and Nika next to her as main scorers (as well as reliable MB contribution). She's just unfortunate that JT hasn't entered beast mode (yet) so Vakifbank can't rely solely on 1 player if things go awry.

But luckily the season is still young and the prizes won't be handed out for another 5 months, so there's plenty of time for all these teams to improve and give us some great shows :heart: may the most enjoyable team win!

• regardless of opponent ? You are talking about Imoco team who has lose maybe 5 matches in the last 3 season. Humble yourself. Pls

This two lost yesterday didn’t show you that you don’t know anything.

How delulu you are.

Talk how bad Vakif and Ezc were. Leave Imoco alone.

I can talk whatever I want to talk about lol. It's not hate anyway, I just don't see Imoco winning cups with Plummer, if Lanier has a monster performance and is starter it's another story. I think Vakif has a similar issue with Frantti, these two Americans could never be MBH or Larson lol. Idk how a team like Imoco keeps betting on Plummer, she single-handedly costed them many cups since she has been playing for them.

• Coming to Busa, I actually really like Busa both as a player and as a person and I do think she is useful. However let's be real she is a system player and if you need the perfect system to be able to play for top clubs, you probably shouldn't be playing for top clubs anyway. Idk why Vakif let go of Nika, so random.

I also don't remember when Busa had a good season performance, ever. For top or mid/lower-level clubs...

• Coming to Busa, I actually really like Busa both as a player and as a person and I do think she is useful. However let's be real she is a system player and if you need the perfect system to be able to play for top clubs, you probably shouldn't be playing for top clubs anyway. Idk why Vakif let go of Nika, so random.

I also don't remember when Busa had a good season performance, ever. For top or mid/lower-level clubs...

in Poland she was quite good for both seasons, but 2018/19 mostly

• :roll::hit:

Thank god for the users saying Busa never flops against good teams, she only flops against weak teams. Now we see that she doesn't discriminate opponents. She flops independent of opponent's quality 😂😂😂 Once again, Busa doesn't belong to a top team and she proves me right again that she has been useless so far. She can't even do her 'second libero role' anymore.

Meanwhile good game by Hande. Once again she was the best outside of Eczacıbaşı and supported Boskovic at scoring:obey:

when I wrote that Hande was playing terribly. I acknowledged her doing well when she stepped it up later. I can’t believe how bad Irina and Alexa were tho. I told you herbots was better than them 😭