CEV Champions League 2024

• For me it's definitely Haak, Egonu, Boskovic in top three. Vargas is soon there but hasn't proved it yet, she is also more power but easier to "shut down" than those three from what I've seen so far. Call me out if Im wrong but isn't Vargas spike reach like 10 cm lower than the other three?

And I'd say Boskovic and Egonu are not as consistent as Haak but can get into a higher "god level" tier than Haak sometimes. :P

But to count out Haak from those three is weird to me, considering all of her achievements as Steven brought up.

Vargas is above all 3. She proved that many times last year with her consistent performance. We will see if she is fully recovered now, if she is she is on a level by herself above other 3. She is not as error prone as Egonu anymore, she is a better server than boskovic and Haak as well.

• Vakifbank as a whole going ultra aggressive in service.

• Robinson - Cook is playing to win:super:

• It’s crazy how bad Zehra is now. She legit can’t kill the ball and I honestly don’t remember the last time I saw her block a ball

• By the way, some people complain about voronkova flipping at important games. She once again proved them wrong. Her great defense, reception and attack worked very well. With Boskovic, she was the reason for the win yesterday

crovolley you were making fun of Turkish clubs, as I told you before, group games are worthless. Let's wait till playoffs when the results actually matter. And Eczacıbaşı won those two games when it really mattered. So think twice before making fun of Turkish teams next time. Otherwise they will shut you down with the results anyways😏:lol:

• Vakif so far looks better than last week, picking up many balls! But if Imoco cleans up their errors they should be able to win 2 sets.

Also, Bardaroooo :heart: so glad Santarelli is doing the double backrow sub to relieve Plummer twice (assuming Gennari will enter for her soon)

• It’s a shame that imoco only needs 2 sets. I think this could be much more interesting if vakif could win in 5 and still make it interesting

• Okay, no team this season managed to mess Imoco’s passing as much as Vakif is doing now

It’s still huge adventage for Conegliano cause of first game, but Vakif came to compete and it shoudl be very interesting match i hope

• Connection between Wolosz and Haak isn't great so far... Also Plummer with not much contribution.