CEV Champions League 2024

• She was literally awful, 9/41 in attack while Hande was 10/23 on much worse sets she got…

She remembered me of bartsch in vakif

The gurl was awful and barely scoring 5 points in attack but helped the team when they needed the most

Ecza needed that kind of player and she was that

• Pff, I couldn't handle the stress anyone so just checked the score (my livestream was 2-3 points behind), damn what a match :cheesy: Congrats to Imoco on the great comeback, but also big kuddos to Ecza for really giving the best fight against Imoco anyone has given this season. I don't think I've seen a match of them where I was more afraid they would lose :gone:

Hopefully there will be another match-up like this in Istanbul, let's just go golden set :box:

• She remembered me of bartsch in vakif

The gurl was awful and barely scoring 5 points in attack but helped the team when they needed the most

Ecza needed that kind of player and she was that

MBH could pass on her own and had very good defence.. Gray digged a few balls that were going towards her, true, but she is covered in reception and still gives 0 perfect pass.

If you gonna have a player that scores 9/41 (22%) while being covered on reception then let’s just put the libero in, I’m sure Aybuke could’ve hit some tip or block out

• MBH could pass on her own and had very good defence.. Gray digged a few balls that were going towards her, true, but she is covered in reception and still gives 0 perfect pass.

If you gonna have a player that scores 9/41 (22%) while being covered on reception then let’s just put the libero in, I’m sure Aybuke could’ve hit some tip or block out

For her own standards she was good and i think even her team was impressed

if she would score instead of playing good in other aspects I doubt ecza would have gone that close

• Well at least the next match is in Istanbul. Maybe they can get the 3-1 win there…..

• Well at least the next match is in Istanbul. Maybe they can get the 3-1 win there…..

Imoco can’t be this messy again.. Fahr made 0 blocks and Robinson had worst match of the season. On the other hand Hande and Simge gave monster performances on defense which you don’t see twice in a row..

• Imoco can’t be this messy again.. Fahr made 0 blocks and Robinson had worst match of the season. On the other hand Hande and Simge gave monster performances on defense which you don’t see twice in a row..

that’s why they needed 3-1 win so they coulda had a chance in the golden set

• Wow, and some poeple said before that Haak played bad. What expectations do people have on her. :sos:

• I guess it wouldn’t be wrong to say Ferhat prepared the team well today but oh boy, he couldn’t manage it

Exactly my thought. Although they didn’t prepare for Lanier at all.

But only watching his managment of the team towards the end of the game just made my IQ drop quite a bit

• Unpopular opinion: Ferhat isn't THAT bad, he actually always plans his matches very well. The only thing is he works TOO structured for me, like he doesn't adjust based on the game as much as adjusting based on how he already decided he would adjust pre-match. Tbh he would do much better as a tactician/statistician than head coach.

• Yes and nobody is giving credits. If was Boskovic now some people would writes poems about how epic she is . And now despite her errors nobody judge her either:gone::gone::gone:.

She played great, but it’s not like she killed crazy OOS and was unstoppable. I’m not taking anything away from her, she did what she was supposed to do and did it great, but most of the kills were on unformed blocks.

Boskovic didn’t play her best game but Imoco had triple block waiting so many times and most of her kills were just OOS balls in decisive moments, they tried so hard to set Gray in system so they could spread the offence.. it’s just my take on the game and my perspective

• She played great, but it’s not like she killed crazy OOS and was unstoppable. I’m not taking anything away from her, she did what she was supposed to do and did it great, but most of the kills were on unformed blocks.

Boskovic didn’t play her best game but Imoco had triple block waiting so many times and most of her kills were just OOS balls in decisive moments, they tried so hard to set Gray in system so they could spread the offence.. it’s just my take on the game and my perspective

Was messy . Too unstable during the match . For example she had 1 point in the third set. Also the 16 errors are TOO much. Sure she had the credits for the fact that she woke up in the end but not her best match.

• Under normal circumstances, Boskovic has the potential to win the match on her own, just like Egonu, but they never use her properly. All you have to do is provide her with hitable sets.

Gray was supposed to help the team in attack, if she doesn't do this, what's the point of keeping her on court? If something isn't working then you need to try something else:gone:

• Yes and nobody is giving credits. If was Boskovic now some people would writes poems about how epic she is . And now despite her errors nobody judge her either:gone::gone::gone:.

No matter how good of an Opposite Boskovic is, if she is the only consistent scorer of the team she will be bound to make mistakes. There were several moments where she faced a triple block and it was a miracle she was still able to score. Imoco won because they were able to make in-game adjustments plus Plummer was scoring very well. Lanier also contributed.

• No matter how good of an Opposite Boskovic is, if she is the only consistent scorer of the team she will be bound to make mistakes. There were several moments where she faced a triple block and it was a miracle she was still able to score. Imoco won because they were able to make in-game adjustments plus Plummer was scoring very well. Lanier also contributed.

For a big part of the match her teammates was good and she was not anyway the difference beween the OH was not big. 29 points the OH from Imoco and 25 points the OH from Ecza.