CEV Champions League 2024

• I can’t wait for national team season when boskovic beats all yalls favorite teams and you have to live with a terrible toxic overpaid awful teammate and captain and big choker beating you. Again.

Hahah you wished the same last summer as well and remember who humbled your team 🥰

• You are all mad, delusional and toxic lol :win:

Why am I even trying to have conversation when I know in advance who I’m talking with, I don’t know.. I feel my IQ droping, bye

awww someone disagrees with a comment from someone else on a chat forum. And if you really didn’t care then you’d just say nothing at all :)

• Hande chokes in clutch moment - *gasp, swoon out of sheer surprise*. Watch any key match and Hande never surprises us to choke. Gray is abysmal but every so often decides to play, like the first semifinal last week. And probably unpopular opinion, but Bosko is hands-down, a horrible captain and toxic player. Yes, we get it, she needs her teammates to help her; but she is one of the best OPP of all time - it’s her job to be a go to player. She doesn’t cheer, she rolls her eyes, she yells at teammates. Is it any fucking wonder her club career has been so bla bla?

Conegliano did conegliano things. Wolosz was, as usual, serving her attackers sets on a bloody platter. MDG was MVP for me this match!!!! Haak was killing everything and the left pins were reliable as usual. Santarelli makes good sub decisions, especially with Gennari and Badaro who has made some meaningful contributions. Where conegliano needs to beware is in close moments, mentally when other teams play. They have cruised through most of their regular Italian season but we saw clearly some cracks in the mental game in first semi (5th set went 18-16… super close). But then again, conegliano just has to serve on Sylla and game ovah!

What a foolish statement from a hands down biggest fool here

• Omg y'all need to chill with the chauvinism while supporting your faves. I remember yesterday I said Drca wasn't as good as normal, added that she was amazing so far this season. And people couldn't even fathom I'm allowed to say that 😂

No one is saying Boskovic is bad but I'm just of opinion that Egonu is better, even I think she is better than Vargas and I'm a Turkey NT superfan. It's just an opinion.

• What a foolish statement from a hands down biggest fool here

OMG volleySrb from the insidevolley chat forum thinks I’m a fool for saying something negative about a Serbian player lol

• Bosko is hands down, one of the best Opposites ever to play on a court. I just think she has a nasty attitude! That’s all. Bye girl

• that's true, I would not say she's toxic, she is a great player and in the NT definitely brings good vibes but the eye rolling and looks she is giving when she doesn't get the right sets in Ecz are really negative sometimes

the game in which they won against Scandicci she was eyeing Naz down many times and then even gave her MVP award to Elif who subbed Naz lol :D

I see now what you mean, it's a fair point. Negativity can be just as toxic as yelling/agression at times. If my teammate kept rolling her eyes at me I'd probably lose it too 🤣 Since she is such a star I bet no one dares to say anything and they just end up insecure/discouraged...

• If she is so “nasty and toxic” why her teammates are giving her hugs and kisses all the time? Please dont pretend that she is a horrible person and has been all the time, just we couldn’t see it. It’s really not realistic now.

There is no player who could be all cheery and friendly after matches like this, but even if I have seen her rolling her eyes today, I also seen her giving hand fives after it.

• If she is so “nasty and toxic” why her teammates are giving her hugs and kisses all the time? Please dont pretend that she is a horrible person and has been all the time, just we couldn’t see it. It’s really not realistic now.

Give up bro, their point is to come here and push their narcisistic traits and personalities in hope they trigger someone.. everybody wants to show how “smart” they are, not have a decent volleyball discussion

Normalize not putting stars on a high social pedestal tbh. I used the same thing for Ebrar but she had clearly some toxic traits, that came out so I was wrong.

No one is saying she is the devil, just if she is done with this team. Which is the energy we are getting she should leave.

The reality is she isn't such a victim, she gets millions, the club puts her on a total queen status, in Turkey all youth players idolize Boskovic and basically no other player, even Turkish. She even gets to decide tactics and decided Elif should play instead of Naz etc.

The only thing ppl are showing is that she is not a total angel hitting 90%, breaking her arms for lazy and bad team players that can't do anything right like some Serbian users are acting.

• Anyway congrats to Conegliano, they showed such amazing teamwork today 👏 we have an all Italian final in Turkey, the opposite of last season. Congrats to the fans of Milano and Conegliano.

Kelsey for me was a highlight today, she was so stable and killed some clutch balls where I feel previous seasons she would get blocked. Kudos. Also Haak, Monica, Plummer and the middles all did good. Great teamwork. Eczacıbaşı a total flop and 0 chemistry, opposite of last week, but hey they still managed to lose even when they were the better team so this isn't a surprise result, where Imoco totally shined today.

• I am not putting her anywhere because she is a star.

Nobody said she is a victim - I always said that her choice was to stay in Eczacibasi after everything - but saying that she is like Ebrar or somebody is not true.

And her being idolized? As she should be, as Eda should be and every other player who plays in such a high level for years. I don’t see anything wrong with it honestly.

It is not often that a player gets to help and influence tactics but seeing that she and Naz is not working is not something that she thinks only and she beats up Ferhat to let Elif play. Elif plays better with Boskovic and thats a fact. They know it, we know it.

• - but saying that she is like Ebrar or somebody is not true.

I did not say that, pls. This is the proof that you feel she is attacked and needs to be cleared or something but no one said anything bad.

I said I was blinded to my faves bad attitude too and that was the similarity. Between me and Serbian users, not Ebrar and Tijana

• LOL, when did it happen ever? She shouts at refrees that one is true but there has never been any negative attitude between her and teammates

She is terrible captain material that’s for sure, she isn’t Eda/Gabi/Orro/Simge type of player to cheer her team

Exactly, like what? When has Boskovic ever been toxic to a teammate? She doesn’t cheer… okay I get that, maybe

• I remember talks about Logan (mostly Nicole Davis) saying she was a bad teammate, doing similar stuff.. but I strongly disagreed. Logan was one of the best in her position ever, so hardworking and focused, and always did her job, so of course she got frustrated when others didn’t, because it’s a team sport and in order for her to win, others have to do better too. Even Logan herself has said she’s not the most patient person, she was rarely smiling, not really a bubbly personality, but that’s so different from being toxic or a bad teammate