Nation League Man 2023

• no challenge system in France?

• France should be charged with armed robbery at the end of this match. Challenge system somehow not working during the entire match and ref pulling off lots of controversial calls in their favor.

• Polish commentator said that the challenge system is missing in France because “challenge system needs WiFi connection while host installed only one WiFi spot for technical needs and for the public. When whole public gathered in the hall WiFi for challenge purposes just collapsed”.

🙈🙈🙈

• WZP Did Bartman literally attack Leon for not singing the national anthem and said he shouldn't play in Polish NT during TV live streaming which is broadcast to thousands of local fans ? ????? This is absurd.

Bartman is now a commentator? He used to be my favorite Polish opp.

Well, singing the national anthem should be a must to athletes representing the country.

• Bartman is now a commentator? He used to be my favorite Polish opp.

Well, singing the national anthem should be a must to athletes representing the country.

Yes, he was the commentator guest last night.

Out of curiosity, I checked two matches in 2015 and Juantorena didn't sing Italian national anthem neither. But that doesn't mean he didn't deserve to represent the country IMO. I wonder what Polish fan think about this. Realista

• The only reason they are playing for those specific national teams to begin with is because of money (Brazil, Italy, Poland, Turkey pay the most money to Vball professionals). Since they weren't born or grew up there, it must just feel like a second club to them.

• The only reason they are playing for those specific national teams to begin with is because of money (Brazil, Italy, Poland, Turkey pay the most money to Vball professionals). Since they weren't born or grew up there, it must just feel like a second club to them.

In fact, I hope many volleyballers of Chinese descent became the member of Chinese men's NT such as Micah Christenson, Haku Ri and so on.

My friends said Wang He-bin is not a good setter and Masaki Kaneko is also not a good one due to watching the matches of JT Thunders.

Masaki Kaneko might be from Heilongjiang? Is he of Chinese descent?

Therefore, could China naturalize him?

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• WZP Did Bartman literally attack Leon for not singing the national anthem and said he shouldn't play in Polish NT during TV live streaming which is broadcast to thousands of local fans ? ????? This is absurd.

Yes, he said that.

These are his words about Leon:

"A lot of mistakes, a lot of blocks on him by Germans, a lot of service errors, poor reception (...) we expect from such quality player that he will score. And coming back to our discussion from before the game started as we saw the only one who didn't sing our anthem, for sure he will sing Cuban anthem but he doesn't sing Polish so this is why I cannot see him and accept him in Polish NT".

Polish tt summarized Bartman in one word: "an idiot". I can sign under it.

Bartman is a volleyball expert lately for national broadcaster and he gives a lot of harsh and unpopular opinions. He is so brave that he calls people "stupid" in these programs.

Also Bartman is bitching Leon from a very long time. So I'm not surprised by his words but how much stupid he really is.

• Ahead of Japan vs. Brazil today, Volleyball World released a full match reply of Japan vs. Brazil in VNL 2022. It reaches almost 1M views. That makes you know that today's Japan vs Brazil match is a key match for Volleyball World.

right now Japan is only undefeated team left. Brazil will be a good test for this team and where they are at compared to Italy and Poland.

• I hope they will lose. I have nothing against them, but that FIVB social media strategy is ridiculous. I know that this is the opportunity to make volleyball more popular, but they completely forgot about the other teams and players. It is all about Ishikawa, Nishida and Japan. :down:

• What about Chinese No.14, Zhai Dejun?

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• bartman‘s statement.

"I would like to respond to my yesterday's statement on TVP and TVP Sport. An unfortunate observation about the anthem adds nothing but disgust to the discussion.

The whole statement in the studio had a much broader dimension. The first, main and fundamental aspect of why I think Wilfredo Leon should not play for the Polish national team is the fact that he has already represented another country. He repeatedly competed against Poland, played in a T-shirt with the Cuban flag on his chest against his current and former colleagues from the Polish National Team. Representing Cuba, he won World Championship Silver and World League Bronze, and was the captain of the team.

In my opinion, this conflicts with the idea of competing at the representative level, so that players change national colors, regardless of the situation prevailing in their home country. We are not given the opportunity to choose our parents or place of birth, but it seems to me that it is our duty to cultivate our origins. The change of national colors does not harmonize with this belief.

I understand situations when someone at a very young age changes their country of residence, grows up there, learns to play, has never represented other national colors before and decides that they want to play for a given country. This is perfectly logical and acceptable to me, unfortunately the case of Wilfredo Leon does not fall into this category.

Leon is not the only one, this also applies to Juantorena in Italy, Leala in Brazil, Vargas in Turkey

In my opinion, this is a serious mistake in interpreting competition at the representative level and a rubbish in the regulations of the world federation, which should be normalized immediately. Players who have appeared in the national team shirt in their career should not have the right to change their national colors.

I understand that the part of the statement about the anthem in the post-match studio may have seemed inappropriate. It was in no way my intention to offend, hurt or upset Wilfredo Leon or his loved ones. If that happened, I APOLOGIZE.

My intention was to draw attention to the fact that national colors are not club colors that can be changed, that naturalized players take the place of native players who from an early age create, identify and represent their country. I would like to draw attention to a problem in the regulations, a possibility which, in my opinion, should be eliminated. I am sorry that I ran out of words yesterday.

In my career I have played in 20 clubs on 4 continents and I have had the pleasure of meeting, playing and making friends with people of all backgrounds and ethnicities.

Insults accusing me of racism are extremely offensive and have nothing to do with reality and my beliefs."