Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• Any reason why he left Colombian NT? Was it his decision?

not really official reason explained

Maybe Peru offered him more money as his salary was mostly pay by FIVB

Also that good generation of Colombia is dissapearing as almost all player are 30 or plus while Peru have some good young players

• Eczacibasi is not that brave to do this move but Bozana Butigan would be such a smart investiment.

She is again repeating herself as top blocker in Italian league. Last years first this year just behind Aleksic. If I’m not wrong

• Eczacibasi is not that brave to do this move but Bozana Butigan would be such a smart investiment.

She is again repeating herself as top blocker in Italian league. Last years first this year just behind Aleksic. If I’m not wrong

One of the rare times I’m gonna agree with you :lol:

There are many young MBs that would be such a good fit for Ecza althought some of them not that ready but it’s worth to risk for Ecza as they would have long time core player- Butigan, Kurtagic, Julia K.. All of them are likely to be top level MBs in 2-3 years.

They are gonna go after some nearly retired player like they usually do, like Robin.. I wouldn’t be surprised to hear they were interested in Carol Gattaz or Koroleva.

Right now with options left I would be totally happy with Zakchaiou or Fetisova

• Right now with options left I would be totally happy with Zakchaiou or Fetisova

Zakchaiou yes. She is making an amazing season in Chieri and she has shown that she has a lot of prospects to be one of the best. But to be honest her season in Monza makes be doubt about if she can play in a team like Ecza. I would give her a season more in Chieri and if she will continue like this she will deserve a chance in a better team.

• It’s such a bad choice to play in that very weak league for money at this stage of her career if this rumor is true.

Honestly idk what to make of Tainara. She's been a big prospect for like 6 years now, but she just can't make the leap. There are moments when she looks brilliant, but it's like she can't play two good matches in a row ever. She can't even start over a 38-year-old Monique.

Maybe the change of scenery will do her good. She can still play the second half of the season somewhere else if she does well in China. But tbh I'm kind of over waiting for her to finally live up to her potential at this point.

• Honestly idk what to make of Tainara. She's been a big prospect for like 6 years now, but she just can't make the leap. There are moments when she looks brilliant, but it's like she can't play two good matches in a row ever. She can't even start over a 38-year-old Monique.

Maybe the change of scenery will do her good. She can still play the second half of the season somewhere else if she does well in China. But tbh I'm kind of over waiting for her to finally live up to her potential at this point.

I haven’t watched any game of the Brazilian league this season, did Tainara completely lose herself again after her few good games in CWCH?

Able to get two contracts in one season is the only good thing of playing in China, but honestly even if she or anyone plays well in China doesn’t mean anything. That league is just too weak to prove or reflect the real quality of a player.

• I haven’t watched any game of the Brazilian league this season, did Tainara completely lose herself again after her few good games in CWCH?

Able to get two contracts in one season is the only good thing of playing in China, but honestly even if she or anyone plays well in China doesn’t mean anything. That league is just too weak to prove or reflect the real quality of a player.

She had one good match against Osasco a month or so ago, but that's it. She just can't find the consistency to start over Monique (and it's not like Monique has been amazing, she is actually attacking at a very low %)

All players have their ups and downs but you want to see some sort of upward trend when you look at the big picture. Tainara plays one match amazingly and then regresses completely. Then she plays a couple of great matches a year later. Then she is bad again. It's honestly so frustrating to watch.

• Honestly idk what to make of Tainara. She's been a big prospect for like 6 years now, but she just can't make the leap. There are moments when she looks brilliant, but it's like she can't play two good matches in a row ever. She can't even start over a 38-year-old Monique.

100% agree with you.

she was the only reliable attacker for Praia in world club competition. Facing teams as ECZ and VB but after that she did really bad in Brazil lol

• Fenoglio is gone be head coach of Fenerbahce afterall.

I’m surprised by this change :what:

• Does anyone know the destination of Lavarini?

• Sb community is trying to pamper their coach’s career through fenerbahce which will be a contender for whatever competition they are in