Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• https://www.otempo.com.br/blog…no-dinamo-kazan-1.3363054

So Brayelin did renew with Kazan after all. I think she could've been a good signing for a lot of teams, but I'm sure she's getting paid very well in Russia so maybe it's her choice.

Still worried about Jineiry though... my girl deserves better.

Brayelin also deserves to play in the highest level but anyway. I hope her to be happy in Kazan.

• Well i didn't make an excuse for them :lol:, just a fact that no one mentioned ever.

no i did mention earlier by saying “who am i to complain if this is the only way to keep the trio…”. Yeah they provided those youngsters but i wish they didn’t force an unproven coach to mess a beautiful thing. I would be down for a terzic return like many other fans for example. But he is too proud to do so i guess

• Martyna Czrynianksa was asked about transfer rumors to Beşiktaş: I didn’t sign any contracts yet but most likely I will stay in Istanbul. Everyone going to know soon. My choice might surprise some people.

I think she isnt going to Beşiktaş but she might join Bahçelievler Bld. or Sarıyer

• Martyna Czrynianksa was asked about transfer rumors to Beşiktaş: I didn’t sign any contracts yet but most likely I will stay in Istanbul. Everyone going to know soon. My choice might surprise some people.

I think she isnt going to Beşiktaş but she might join Bahçelievler Bld. or Sarıyer

That's great news actually. She can rebuild her confidence in either of these clubs. I'm excited to see her play regularly:heart:

• Directly from the local newspapers of Novara the news that Taylor Mims (O) will be Vita Akimova's backup...

https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…vice-di-akimova-a-novara/

Wasn't she going to greece or another league?

so good backup

• Directly from the local newspapers of Novara the news that Taylor Mims (O) will be Vita Akimova's backup...

https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…vice-di-akimova-a-novara/

I heard that a while ago, a team wanted her from Turkey as well. I was told she is going to Novara. Then it was said she was going to Poland. it made more sense for going to Poland than being back-up to Akimova back then.

• Also players/managers ask a lot more from Turkish teams than they ask for Italian team. For example they ask for 3X € from Turkish teams but then we hear they agree to play for Italians half of what they asked from Turkish team. Sometimes they agree to be benched as well for less.
    Its hard to for Turkish teams to build rosters with this mentality. They have to spend a lot of money and convince players. I think Italian managers have a lot to do with this. Italian clubs have direct connections with managers.

• Also players/managers ask a lot more from Turkish teams than they ask for Italian team. For example they ask for 3X € from Turkish teams but then we hear they agree to play for Italians half of what they asked from Turkish team. Sometimes they agree to be benched as well for less.
    Its hard to for Turkish teams to build rosters with this mentality. They have to spend a lot of money and convince players. I think Italian managers have a lot to do with this. Italian clubs have direct connections with managers.

The Italian clubs will certainly have a greater link with the large Italian sports agencies: this seems obvious to me...

But I believe the reason is another and I say this at the risk of being misunderstood...

I believe that in general Italy as a country is much more attractive than Turkey: athletes, Istanbul aside, need a greater economic motivation to go to Turkey, while in Italy even places like Florence, Rome or other non-"famous" cities " and with "medium level" teams they have a stronger appeal...

I don't know if I was clear without lighting a fire: I just wanted to say that, in the collective imagination, Italy is "the beautiful country" (rightly or wrongly) and this is an undeniable factor...

• The Italian clubs will certainly have a greater link with the large Italian sports agencies: this seems obvious to me...

But I believe the reason is another and I say this at the risk of being misunderstood...

I believe that in general Italy as a country is much more attractive than Turkey: athletes, Istanbul aside, need a greater economic motivation to go to Turkey, while in Italy even places like Florence, Rome or other non-"famous" cities " and with "medium level" teams they have a stronger appeal...

I don't know if I was clear without lighting a fire: I just wanted to say that, in the collective imagination, Italy is "the beautiful country" (rightly or wrongly) and this is an undeniable factor...

Well not according to rahimova who said casalmaggiore smells like shit 😂

• She could be right...

But considering how many teams she has changed and that she returned to Casalmaggiore twice, Rahimova doesn't seem like a reliable testimonial to me...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know right? I was even more surprised casalmaggiore offered her a contract after what she said😂😂

I think some part of that has to do with foreign limit in the league as well as Italy having some major volleyball agencies.

Turkish teams have to pay their locals really good amount for how valuable they are to the team (much more then locals are valuable to Italian).

They kinda need to match that offer for foreigners.

Limit of 5 foreigners in total is really hurting them imo. If Turkish team is interested in foreign player it means that they intend to use them. Player needs to fit their team and usually they have plans of which player they want, they can only fit limited amount of them so they go out of their way to get the players they want that would fit their team. Italian teams don’t have that problem as they can fill their bench with mid foreigners ready to jump in when starter isn’t performing which is not the case for Turkish teams. Ecza/Vakif/Fener need starters who will deliever because their subs are usually below average locals and that’s why they target specific foreigner and players have space to demand more and nagotiate the price knowing how valuable they would be for the team.

For example Rettke/Heyrman would have hugher demands for Turkish team trying to hire them cause they know how valuable they are to the team and what is expected of them as 1 of 5 foreign spots (even if she was bench). When it comes to Italian team then someone like Heyrman don’t have space to negotiate her sallary cause she would be just another foreigner for top team on the bench and they could go for other mid foreigner if she asks too much, or get 2 foreigners for bench both at mid sallary.

Robin, for example, would ask much more from Turkish team considering she would be one of 5 valuable foreigners for them (even as bench player) while she is another bench MB in Italian team so she has to agree on lower sallary.

Another point is young players who look for development and are likely to be 3rd option on their position (MB, OH), they gonna agree with Italian teams much easier even for smaller sallary.
    They would get more playing time in Italy and against stronger mid teams then they would get in Turkey cause Turkish clubs would need to make adjustments to fit them in cosnidering their 3 foreigners limit on court.

This is only my perspective, I have no info why players agree on lower sallary in Italy compared to Turkey

• Robin, for example, would ask much more from Turkish team considering she would be one of 5 valuable foreigners for them (even as bench player) while she is another bench MB in Italian team so she has to agree on lower sallary.

This made me think of that list from 2020 with estimated salaries so I had to look it up. :lol:

Robin was in top10 salary of Italy and highest MB.

SALARY RANKING OF FEMALE PLAYERS IN ITALY:

Paola Egonu (Imoco, Italy) € 400,000

Kimberly Hill (Imoco, USA) € 240,000

Lucia Bosetti (Scandicci, Italy) € 200,000

Malwina Smarzek (Novara, Poland) € 200,000

Joanna Wolosz (Imoco, Poland) € 200,000

Miriam Sylla (Imoco, Italy) € 200,000

Caterina Bosetti (Novara, Italy) € 170,000

Robin De Kruijf (Imoco, Netherlands) € 160,000

Britt Herbots (Novara, Belgium) € 150,000

Cristina Chirichella (Novara, Italy) € 150,000

https://worldofvolley.com/late…eon-and-egonu-on-top.html

• This made me think of that list from 2020 with estimated salaries so I had to look it up. :lol:

Robin was in top10 salary of Italy and highest MB.

Yeah, but she was the star of the team at the time, best MB in the team..Imoco had place for foreign MB at the time as well, I was making example for the last season where she is 3rd option and they need 2 local MBs in the team :drink:

• This list is outdated and perhaps it already was at the time, given that many players are missing... Salaries, especially regarding the Top Teams and despite Covid, have risen a lot... Unfortunately...

• I dont know for sure but some absurd amounts for local players paid by Turkish clubs. I mean absurd to me. Maybe with current economy its normal.
    300.000 $ for a local MB

12.000.000 TL for local a NT OH (out of top 4)

2.000.000 TL for an OH who was 4th OH in their team. Didn’t even see the court

As i said this numbers are just rumors and might be normal with current economy/ local player pool