2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Exatly what Joana said. There are no prior instances where you can say she has followed any boyfriend around, which is what Meatballs post implies (at least, I took it that way).

Well that was the only explanation I could come up with of why she was in Poland for 2 (3?) years, while is still young and is a very good MB. Unfortunately I find some players talk very political and that's how I see Stefana's words. It is not like Eczacibasi or Vakifbank offered her a fat contract and she signed to a half price just to play in Italian league. If she did, good for her.

The major reason that made me angry is, this argument is once again used for comparing Turkish-Italian leagues.

• It also made me angry, it is a forum about transfer discussion not comparing leagues. I'd like to read transfer rumors not personal stuffs or comparing different leagues and other nonsense. I can't believe that I have said the same words twice but nothing changes. The subject you guys are talking here boring really boring. Everything here except volleyball, except transfer rumors

• It also made me angry, it is a forum about transfer discussion not comparing leagues. I'd like to read transfer rumors not personal stuffs or comparing different leagues and other nonsense. I can't believe that I have said the same words twice but nothing changes. The subject you guys are talking here boring really boring. Everything here except volleyball, except transfer rumors

1)No one is forced at gun point to read every single post. If you see that a particular post address something you don't find interesting, skip over it. It's as simple as that.

2)This particular topic started as a transfer rumour and expanded only insofar as it relates to why that player may have chosen that particular league over another. You can find that boring all you like, but tell me, since this thread discusses "transfer rumours & discussion", how would you define the parameters of that extremely ambiguous and wide-encompassing phrase? At what point, precisely, is the discussion off-topic (since you are quick to play the censor, then help define what you think should be censored and what not)?

• Well that was the only explanation I could come up with of why she was in Poland for 2 (3?) years, while is still young and is a very good MB. Unfortunately I find some players talk very political and that's how I see Stefana's words. It is not like Eczacibasi or Vakifbank offered her a fat contract and she signed to a half price just to play in Italian league. If she did, good for her.

The major reason that made me angry is, this argument is once again used for comparing Turkish-Italian leagues.

Stefana has said numerous times she enjoys playing in Polish league (4 years, btw). It is true that every year during those 4 years, Polish league has gotten progressively weaker, and it was increasingly apparent that Stefana has outgrown it, which is presumably at least partly why she has finally decided to leave it.

I don't see her words as political. She has merely stated she disliked the fact that when she played 1 year in Turkey, that stands were often empty. Not a slight on the league itself, or it's strength.

And lastly, you should not fault Stefana (or any player) if some online fans here or elsewhere use the fact of her (or any good player) going to particular league, as some sort of "evidence" of the "superiority" of that league over any other. That's on them.

• Veljkovic did not say Italian League is stronger than Turkish and that`s why she signed there and not Turkey/China. All she said is that the Italian league is getting really strong and she loves it there....

Mostly important...she turned down a Turkish team for Novara which happens to be one of the strongest team in the league and will be fighting for every trophy including CL.... is not like she turned down a Turkish Team for Monza that will play Challenge Cup or any other team that will only be playing to reach the playoffs and that`s it.

It is more likely that Lisinac is following her to Italy than the other way around. PlusLiga is not very far behind Russia/Italy and they probably make the same $$$$....it is not like Lisinac needs to leave Poland. But it makes all sense for her to leave for a stronger league.

did she say she does not like Turkey because the arenas are usually empty? Guess what?? She`s not lying... that is true... can`t blame her.

• I just love how people are so certain about any player's mind to a point where they can even elaborate a narrative inside their mind about any circustamce, about transfers, about personal relationships... :lol:

• 1)No one is forced at gun point to read every single post. If you see that a particular post address something you don't find interesting, skip over it. It's as simple as that.

2)This particular topic started as a transfer rumour and expanded only insofar as it relates to why that player may have chosen that particular league over another. You can find that boring all you like, but tell me, since this thread discusses "transfer rumours & discussion", how would you define the parameters of that extremely ambiguous and wide-encompassing phrase? At what point, precisely, is the discussion off-topic (since you are quick to play the censor, then help define what you think should be censored and what not)?

I still think there's still a difference with discussing rumours and creating gossips. Rumours are okay. Gossips can be bad.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Stefana had played in Italy before heading to Turkey in 2013, so it was kinda obvious that she compared both leagues, even if it wasn't the intention, what's wrong with it? And I don't see anything wrong either following someone's bf or whatever that makes her/him happier. You just don't judge somebody like that unless you know her in person. Not every player can like your league anyways ;)

I have been truly amused by Conegliano's game throughout the season and happy to hear most of them will stay in the team, though Bricio's absence will still be a big loss, Sylla is obviously not someone who can replace her :aww:

• Malwina Smarzek(POL, OPP?) is rumores to go in Bergamo

• Malwina Smarzek(POL, OPP?) is rumores to go in Bergamo

There is the same rumor in polish media, that's kinda confusing, because she has a valid agreement with Chemik. I don't think that they will let her go, especially when she was the main reason why they won championship. Maybe she wants to play as OPP and they have Zaroślińska, so one of them would be out of starting six.
    Hopefully, it turns out as truth :rolleyes:

• It is said that Tandara has confirmed that she will participate in Chinese League 18/19.
    In theory, she will join Guangdong Evergrande according to the former rumor and she must play as a receiving OH according to Fang Yan's promise that Guangdong Evergrande doesn't invite foreign OPs.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• And She is. She is gone play in Bergamo :)

I really like how strong Seria A will be. Even stronger than this season.

• Yeah I read it to that Lo Bianco is coming to Novara but I don't believe it. She is pure legend but She is not like before. Her season in Pomi was fail. I think that She can be very good bench player.
    Their was rumore that Carlini will come to Novara.

Di Lulo is great setter. She outplayed Carlini whenever She came in to the game. So I really hope She will play as starter and to be bench player for Scandicci, Novara, Monza or Conegliano.

• Did u actually watch Pomi this season?? ... just to have a idea Stevanovic ended the regular season as the highest score among all middles, and Guigi was not very far behind. In fact Stevanovic/Guiggi was the best Middle duo in the league...A middle blocker success depends on the setter, Lo Bianco did a fantastic job working with the middles and she was dealing with terrible reception from Martinez, Guerra,Starcevic,Maret...still she made wonders with the middles. Not to mention she was dealing with some injuries on the top of all that.

And Carlini was a huge disappointment, her sets to the middles were awful, Adenizia had a bad season because of her... and Scandicci only had a good season because Haak was playing like Zhu all season long...That`s why they are replacing her with Malinov and signing Stevanovic..they need a good setter to play CL.... And I agree Di Julio outplayed her, but Italian teams does not trust Italian players, so Di Julio will spend another season on the bench.

Her season in Pomi was fail. I think that She can be very good bench player.

Di Lulo is great setter. She outplayed Carlini whenever She came in to the game. So I really hope She will play as starter and to be bench player for Scandicci, Novara, Monza or Conegliano.

• Did u actually watch Pomi this season?? ... just to have a idea Stevanovic ended the regular season as the highest score among all middles, and Guigi was not very far behind. In fact Stevanovic/Guiggi was the best Middle duo in the league...A middle blocker success depends on the setter, Lo Bianco did a fantastic job working with the middles and she was dealing with terrible reception from Martinez, Guerra,Starcevic,Maret...still she made wonders with the middles. Not to mention she was dealing with some injuries on the top of all that.

And Carlini was a huge disappointment, her sets to the middles were awful, Adenizia had a bad season because of her... and Scandicci only had a good season because Haak was playing like Zhu all season long...That`s why they are replacing her with Malinov and signing Stevanovic..they need a good setter to play CL.... And I agree Di Julio outplayed her, but Italian teams does not trust Italian players, so Di Julio will spend another season on the bench.

Of course he hasn’t watched. All he cares is his precious Crotian overweight girl. It’s all about her statistics, her game, her team bla bla bla. Such a looser.