2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Almost all results look quite predictable already. Volero, Fenerbahce, Dinamo Moscow, Kazan and Piacenza most likely to qualify further, would be nice to see some surprises though.
    Really bad luck for Vakifbank after they lost against Eczacibasi this weekend 3-1 in the Turkish league. Only Robin did not play in that game replaced by Kubra who actually had an incredible match with 60% attacking, 3 blocks and 2 aces. Of course Sheilla might replace Slöetjes in case she plays that bad again. On the other hand, Eczacibasi will be able to use Furst directly who had a great performance, bringing the win against Pomi yesterday. I won't be surprised if Eczacibasi qualifies from this draw.

• Casalmaggiore won its pool actually.

Yes. But first three teams in that group all had 4 wins 2 losses.
    What I tried to mean was, any team from that group could qualify if they were placed in another group, it was very though.

• Almost all results look quite predictable already. Volero, Fenerbahce, Dinamo Moscow, Kazan and Piacenza most likely to qualify further, would be nice to see some surprises though.
    Really bad luck for Vakifbank after they lost against Eczacibasi this weekend 3-1 in the Turkish league. Only Robin did not play in that game replaced by Kubra who actually had an incredible match with 60% attacking, 3 blocks and 2 aces. Of course Sheilla might replace Slöetjes in case she plays that bad again. On the other hand, Eczacibasi will be able to use Furst directly who had a great performance, bringing the win against Pomi yesterday. I won't be surprised if Eczacibasi qualifies from this draw.

Vakif last week defeat means nothing, we can not compare a match of the regular season league and a crucial match in the CL playoffs.. Vakif always like these challenges and they know how to deal with it (Kazan and Fenerbahce last year).
    Eczaci is playing better now in the 2nd part of the season but they still have many weaknesses.. on paper they seems the best team in the world but the reality is so different.

For sure it's going to be a big derby but i see Vakif as favorite.
    It's indeed a difficult road for Vakif and Eczaci.. after the derby you should beat that strong Volero and then in the semis maybe Fenerbahce.

• Guidetti probably will not count with Sheilla, she needs time on court and she has been useless actually in Vakifbank main court... She is in bad shape.. I expect Sheilla with mor time on court.. Sloetjes it's huge right now but she lacks eperience...

I feel Sorry for Volero.... Volero was eliminated for the last Champions before get a spot to final four.. Kazan and Vitra last year... and now will have a lot of trouble to qualify for final four

• Good for Pomi to get a bye. Doesn't Pomi have another OH other than Bacchi? She really hurts the team and not a good 6 rotation player.

They have Piccinini who's still recovering from a shoulder injury and Marianna Ferrara who is not good enough to play high level matches. They tried to transfer Anastasia Guerra few weeks ago but she chose to stay in Club Italia until the end of this season.. so at the moment Bacchi is their only option for starting six.

• hi guys. i have a question for italian users. i would like to be in f4 and looking for flight. Which airport is closer to cremona. Actually i have already booked to bologna but the city looks more closer to milan on the map. is it easy to get cremona from bologna? thanks :heart:

i am so sorry for this, i know :offtopic:

• Are VakıfBank trying to do Dutch's synchronized attack ? :P :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Kim is totally at the top of her game today :obey: And Fenerbahce needs that, because apart from her (and Mihajlovic today) they are rather average. Bosetti as we all know is not what she once was and Skorupa isn't using the middles very well...

• Chemik on the other hand just can't get any momentum going, none of their players are bringing anything extra tonight...

Though Werblinska is certainly trying her best...but yeah, she gets no help from the teammates. Havelkova doesn't look like herself, and I mean that quite literally, her face looks strangely altered :what: