Volley Ball couple?

• Are Larson and Hunt separated? There is no trace of them on their instagrams, and they don’t follow each other. I don’t keep an eye on their accounts but I am kinda sure there were pics of them together.

From what is speculated it seems for sure they are no longer together. Larson was supposed to part of the Texas Women's Volleyball coaching staff along with Hunt, but she's not there anymore, he still is though. Before the season started it was Larson that was in the gym the most with the players helping them train. Idk where Hunt was.

And based on stuff Larson has been posting on her IG story about positive vibes, having honor, being grateful it seems like Hunt was the one that did something. I dont think their marriage even made a year yet which is unfortunate, but I wish Larson the best because she deserves it. <3

• you didn't know? they've been married for a while and have a kid already (i think)

I don’t think I knew. I love volleyball couples.

More appropriate thread, I'm not sure they are still together.

I seen that Ma Yunwen made some critical comments about China's middles (:whistle: that's another story), but in the comments netizens were firing back saying that she is divorced now and when I checked her IG page it doesn't have pictures of her and Rett together...

• More appropriate thread, I'm not sure they are still together.

I seen that Ma Yunwen made some critical comments about China's middles (:whistle: that's another story), but in the comments netizens were firing back saying that she is divorced now and when I checked her IG page it doesn't have pictures of her and Rett together...

yes, it seems there is only one and its from their daughter’s birthday party.

• There is a great podcast with Wolosz.

She said she had a horrible half of year last year, because of heartbreak. She said she was crying 6 months everyday and her teammates were helping her very much. She's didn't mention Hill, but I think it might be about her, because Wolosz was supposed to go to the USA instead of VNL this year.

She also said that during here early years she did a tattoo for someone and she regrets it. She covered it, but she thinks about completely remove it.

She said she had a horrible half of year last year, because of heartbreak. She said she was crying 6 months everyday and her teammates were helping her very much. She's didn't mention Hill, but I think it might be about her, because Wolosz was supposed to go to the USA instead of VNL this year.

She also said that during here early years she did a tattoo for someone and she regrets it. She covered it, but she thinks about completely remove it.

Was it ever official that they were dating?

Where it is?

• Are Michal Filip and Paola Egonu still a couple? They had photos together on Michal's instagram, but they are no longer there :/

paola-egonu-1200x675.jpg

• Are Michal Filip and Paola Egonu still a couple? They had photos together on Michal's instagram, but they are no longer there :/

paola-egonu-1200x675.jpg

Have they ever been a real couple or was it just marketing? He looks gay imho

• Have they ever been a real couple or was it just marketing? He looks gay imho

Can we not do that? Profiling someone based on their looks.:roll: