World Championship Japan 2010

• :lol: :lol: :lol:
    i'm not mad anymore, it's hilarious how mpathetic we are :lol:
    with this form and better mentality after those 2 matches we wouldn't drop a single set, with our mentality we don't have a single win yet
    i guess our dreams of medal are dead and gone now :whistle:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Today we couldn't won but thats not important .. I think that we will win our 3 matches in pool D and we will be the 2nd ... :) that we will see ....

• Congratulations Russia ^^ 2527 2522 2511 2517. I knew that They will win today.

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Terrible Poland lost with weak (today) Serbia. Matlak leads(?) a team feebly. The quick substitute is a must, when you play with more than average team. But he keeps Sadurek death. Too bad that Kosek didn't come for reception instead of Jagielo. Very weak Werblinska today. Hope that Wolosz will play more. She seems to be in better shape than Sadurek and play with fantasy. However reception was a total disaster. Kaczor is able to play only 2-3 sets. Is this team phisically well-prepared?

After seeing first few matches Russia, USA and Brazil should get medals.Hope USA will win:)

• Congrts. Russia for the win, they deserved it.
    The main promlem for our loss is our reception.Russia did what we had to.I've never seen Kosheleva playing that effective.And i dont think i can see it again in this tournament.Against China, Seda was very good, today against us so was Kosheleva.Russian team interestingly made very good defence.They served very well.We didnt serve that good as in the match agaisnt China.Russian block was really good.If Kosheleva and Russia keep play that way then they may make it to the final ,Who knows! :sleeping: .I think their reception's level will eventually go down advancing to the upper stages.

• Serbia vs Poland - a horrible game between two pathetic teams.

I'm glad Serbia won, but I'm not getting excited or anything.

I agree with you. what a big dissapointment. but two MBs of both team played quite well. Rasic and Okuniewska.
    so, Serbia won 2 games, Poland lost 2 games. Hmm, I never have thought Poland would lose against Japan and Serbia directly in 2 days... :down:

• Congratulations Russia ^^ 2527 2522 2511 2517. I knew that They will win today.

Serbia won 3 to 1
    Poland won first set
    The others were vere closed.
    Serbia had 26 to 24 in the second set.
    At the end of the 3rd. Poland had 2 or 3 balls to win it but Serbia did a great job (27-25).
    I think it was the "event" of the game. If Poland should take it, maybe they could have a big option
    for the victory. The last set seemed to be easier (20-17). But, Poland came back to 23-22
    Not enough and Serbia won 25-23.

Young MB Rasic (20 old), who will play in RC Cannes did a good job.
    I did check her particullary 'cause I'm frech ;-)

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• I just can't help thinking if Skowronska and Djerisilo were with their teams, we could be watching a much different games from both Serbia and Poland.
    On the other hand I know I shouldn't complain too much about the bad games of these teams cause Turkey will play against them.
    From now on I am also cheering for Russia.

• Serbia vs Poland - a horrible game between two pathetic teams.

I'm glad Serbia won, but I'm not getting excited or anything.

Me neither, but at least we are still alive in competition. Japan and Turkey are beatable and since China lost to Turkey, well, we could even get to the semis :D. I am angry that we became a team of weak spikers after being a team of great spikers.

• USA - Croatia 3:0 (16,11,23) :thumbup:

• K. Stealens is back on the court and NED is back:) very confident first set

• I just can't help thinking if Skowronska and Djerisilo were with their teams, we could be watching a much different games from both Serbia and Poland.
    On the other hand I know I shouldn't complain too much about the bad games of these teams cause Turkey will play against them.
    From now on I am also cheering for Russia.

No, Kaczor plays really ok, but she can play only 2-3 sets on high level. We need definitely better coach:) and maybe setter. Milena Sadurek has the worst tournament in her carreer so far

• omg it seems like cuba will not even reach the second round! They will lead on the opening but the opponents always beat them at the end! pls cuba win your 2nd game LOL.

• Me neither, but at least we are still alive in competition. Japan and Turkey are beatable and since China lost to Turkey, well, we could even get to the semis :D. I am angry that we became a team of weak spikers after being a team of great spikers.

I don't think Spasojevic could play better than Molnar this moment.She made a terrible year in Russia and i don't think the reason of that was her trauma.She is out of the international competitions for a long time(just like Glinka).The problem of Serbia right now is the opposite players.Brakosevic is out of space and Malagurski has no experience.That's why Maja give the broken balls all time to Nikolic or Molnar.On the other hand the MB are of high level...I really like Rasic!!!

I am really happy for Serbia that will be in the first places after this round.Maybe doesn;t play spectacular volleyball but today cleared a very difficult game.

PS I wrote three weeks ago that Serbia is a step higher than Poland THIS PERIOD and some polish users inside this forum sent me PM that i am not serious.What can you say after this victory today?
    I am not Serbian i am not Polish but i am trying to watch volleyball in objective way...Relax people :wavy:

Good luck to Serbia,Turkey and Croatia.Go Balkans!!!