2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• She's really talking about Destinee? Maybe Globoesporte can be wrong... It's more probably that Érika is talking about Rachel Rourke, don't you think? ?(

yeah..maybe is that...indeed seems more like it..cause Erika is friend of Rourke..hehehe...could be so many things...Its hard to tell. ^^

EDIT: Though she clearly says that "played for Osasco"...and Globo.com usually dont make that kind of mistakes... and I think its quite possible that Hooker has a contract with Rabita for the future...cause there were always rumors about that possibility.

• Only Kazakhstan's and Belarus teams.

ok, can you wrote Belarus' roster here? I found roster for Kazakhstan on volley.kz ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I think its quite possible that Hooker has a contract with Rabita for the future...cause there were always rumors about that possibility.

Indeed.. :whistle: I think she signed that contract 2 years ago when she left Pesaro a few days before Champions League Semifinal against Rabita Baku! :thumbdown:
    Italians don't forget.

• Indeed.. :whistle: I think she signed that contract 2 years ago when she left Pesaro a few days before Champions League Semifinal against Rabita Baku! :thumbdown:
    Italians don't forget.

Oh no! She should've played injured, so what.. she does not have to be healthy and be prepared to play more she only had that game :down: And I wonder if Pesaro would have been in that F4 if it wasn't for her.. in fact I'm sure they wouldn't

• EDIT: Though she clearly says that "played for Osasco"...and Globo.com usually dont make that kind of mistakes... and I think its quite possible that Hooker has a contract with Rabita for the future...cause there were always rumors about that possibility.

It's why I posted it here. Weird information, but Érika seems to have a lot of friendships abroad and Globo usually don't make this mistakes.

• Indeed.. :whistle: I think she signed that contract 2 years ago when she left Pesaro a few days before Champions League Semifinal against Rabita Baku! :thumbdown:
    Italians don't forget.

Wasn't it 3 year ago? And she didnt play in Rabita for these 3 years. But yeah Italians dont forget. She will be 55 and you will still think she will play in Rabita :D :aww:

• Good for Nicole. I have been to Bucharest and It was just fabulous :thumbup:

Nice transfer for Heike too. Although her team is not playing in CL.

• According to onet.pl Juliann Faucette will be the biggest star in Muszyna next year. They wrote that the next player will be "one of the bigger surprise in Orlen Liga". We will see.

Angelina Grün? She is still without club contract and Muszyna is a perfect place to get retired after brilliant volleyball career. We have enough examples of Polish players who chose Muszyna to have a good contract and enjoy the stable mountain environment :) :lol: :olympia:

• I'm reading and reading this forum. One comment italian user named "hejjdeu" i didn't understand at all. His/her reaction about Brinker in Impel i may understand, she leaving your national Serie A like Faucette, they were big strenght of Yamamay, but please don't taking out your frustration in this way, Maren could choose Turkey or Azerbejdzan the major powers of women clubs. Maybe she is the biggest star in Impel, but firstly it was her choice, secondly she could sign with our club like Muszyna(Faucette,Grun), Police(Glinka,Bjelica,Werblińska,Kasza,Ogjenovic) or Dąbrowa(Welissa,Rachel Adams,Brusa) where she could be one of the players with recognizable surname. But i can't understand your offense against our level of league which is growing since Muszyna's wining cev cup this year which attracted more sponsors and finally women league is not omitted in Poland and there is not only listening about men) and honestly i'm surprised these number of women from Serie A we bought this year.
    Maybe Maren leaving Italy for Poland for money thinking that in Turkey or Azerbejdzan she will sitting on bench, don't you think? Serie A having now financial crisis, i like so much Serie A unlike to you hating OrlenLiga maybe because it's something new for you and surprise, but this is true.

• First of all for supporting italian clubs or italian NT there is no need to be italian.There is no offence,just for me after a great cl season if a player goes to a club which doesnt participate even in cev cup has no sense.Btw 'hating orlenliga' is nonsense.Although polish league,poland NT are not on good level i like how poland support and love volley

• First of all for supporting italian clubs or italian NT there is no need to be italian.There is no offence,just for me after a great cl season if a player goes to a club which doesnt participate even in cev cup has no sense.Btw 'hating orlenliga' is nonsense.Although polish league,poland NT are not on good level i like how poland support and love volley

I completely disagree about Polish league not being on good level. the league is pretty competitive and the players are also good. I don't know why you keep on saying that again and again. Have you even seen the final between Atom and Dawrowa? I found the matches really interesting...as fun as the serie final. If you think only famous and expensive players make a good level, well then I'm done with it. It's just like you see volleyball in a different way. If you only see the players names, Azerbaijan is the strongest one...well, they transfer everyone and most of them waste their talents on the bench (no offending)...

I'm also a big fan of Maren Brinker, but I don't think she was like a superstar there in Yamamay. She was good overall, better than any season she had played...but not as SUPER good as you're saying like. Plus, Although I just love Italian league, I have to say there's no big level difference between Orlenliga and Serie right now.

• Kindra Carlson(USA) OH 1,86 OH/OP ,x-beziers(FRA) probably in Greece for Markopoulo.

• Yes you don't need to be italian to like serie a, but if you are fan of serie a let be honest you're quite irritable several really key women players leaving your favorite league for orlenliga. Can i know what will you write in case when Brinker will choose Muszyna, Dąbrowa or Chemik where is possibility to play cev or cl? Is that possibility really the most important? Will you write it's still weak club for her then? To be honest, with this new squads i mentioned in my first post this clubs although on paper with surnames look very nice compared to squads of main clubs for next season in serie a. Don't you think? Brinker maybe would like to stay in orlenliga, she wanted to be in Impel and then move Muszyna etc?
    If there is low level in orlenliga say why many players like Serena or Rachel were wanted in the best clubs in Azerbejdzan? Rourke came to Poland as unknown player, she promoted herself great and she grew up on our eyes in orlenliga and she was wanted by every Azerbejdzan and Turkish club.
    If in orlenliga like you saying is low level why for example Atom Trefl beat in straight 3 sets in CL Scavolini Persaro this year, then Trefl met Vakifbank-winner of CL and bad luck for them, if they could meet not winner of CL who knows what would happen. The same situation with Muszyna which won with Fenerbahce cev.I recall you Fenerbahce is kingdom they can have every player.

About polish women NT you have right, but it not depends on skills which have really great players like Skowrońska, Skorupa who playing in the best teams in the world like Rabita, etc. but they treat national team like hotel. Our NT situation is complicated, for example Werblińska has conflict with Skowrońska, there is not good atmosphere in team since Glinka leaves and there is no agreement between players. We're waiting for new generation of women which coming soon, we having talented young women NT which reached this year gold in youth european championship beating Italy.

• Any news about Jaqueline?
    and what about transfer in Sesi??

• I think Sesi is out of the picture right now. The club made an official presentation and is finished with the transfers. The only possibility for Jaque, in terms of signing a contract, is Unilever. But there's a lot of speculation about her taking a maternity break for this season. Nothing is certainright now, so we still have to wait for any official news.