2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• It is said that she is signed as first setter. :whistle: i don't think she is a good setter but not worse than Aranda. Can anyone write Beziers roster for next season?

BEZIERS

P.çelink, P.Aranda (S)
    H. Schleck (Opp)
    L. Da Silva, A Guerra Franco, E.Cella (OH)
    A.Deesing, S.Holness, (MB)
    A.Rochelle (L)

+ young players (centre de formation) Valentine Mortreux (MB), Alizé Camberabero (L), Pauline Martin (OH), Floriane Riso (S), Nelly Ochala (OH), Céline Arthur (OH), Lisa Arbos (OH)

• Ivana Nesovic in Çanakkale Belediyespor

http://www.voleybolextra.com/9…nsfer-bombasini-patlatti/

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Unofficial transfers
    Dorota Pykosz (MB) and Sylwia Wojcieska (MB); Atom Trefl Sopot -> PTPS Piła
    Agata Babicz (OH); Jedynka Aleksandrów Łódzki -> PTPS Piła
    Noris Cabrera (OH), Atom Trefl Sopot -> Pałac Bydgoszcz

• Iga Chojnacka from Legionovia should go to Italy, somebody knows something more? :roll:

• Finally we can confirm something we knew for the last few weeks. Kinga Kasprzak will play in Guohua Life Shanghai! :thumbsup:

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…d%C4%99+Kingi+Kasprzak%21

What a bomb 8o hope she will improve her game in China :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Great. It is good that China. Kinga sent me a text message that will play in China and she wrote that tomorrow we'll talk. Tomorrow we will know something more.
    Interview on blokaut.net. :D

one-year contract :)

• What a bomb 8o hope she will improve her game in China :roll:

I think Team Shanghai is too crazy.
    Whether she is as an OH or an OP,
    I think she is just a strong Chen Yina or Zhang Yichan (weak receive, strong spike but too instable).

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Iga Chojnacka from Legionovia should go to Italy, somebody knows something more? :roll:

i dont know her..in which role she plays?is she strong?

• Finally we can confirm something we knew for the last few weeks. Kinga Kasprzak will play in Guohua Life Shanghai! :thumbsup:

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…d%C4%99+Kingi+Kasprzak%21

I thought that only Evergrande can get abroud players ?(
    btw. I`m really suprised but happy and I hope that she will improve there as OH :thumbsup:

• I remember one match that Kasprzak playing as OPP and she played much better on that position. No pressure about reception at all and she could only focus on attacks.

I don't know if it's a right decision since The team doesn't have Jenny Lang Ping...but as we see as results that many players become better players after having a season in China...(Skowronska and Brakocevic are a good example) so It might be a great experience for Kinga herself. her reception is awful and she doesn't really have basic skills... Let's see how she improves there in China.

• her reception is awful and she doesn't really have basic skills...

that i and looking at her career choices i dont think she ever had any need to improve as a volleyball player. Lets hope move to China means she finally wants to change herself and mature but imo she's going to be perma-benched after few games when Chinese see how bad she is. Shes not even that good of an Opposite - she had one great game against Cortese in CL like 2 years ago and thats it, her attacks are digged way too often.