Friendly NT Matches

• Hungary, Czech Republic, Azerbaijan and the Netherlands will play Savaria Cup from 5-7 august in Hungary.

• Hungary, Czech Republic, Azerbaijan and the Netherlands will play Savaria Cup from 5-7 august in Hungary.

It is sad to see Netherlands is hanging out with these teams:lol: couldn't they get at least Germany, Belgium, or Poland?

• Poland – Germany 3:2 (22:25, 25:21, 25:16, 26:28, 15:9)

POL: Zuzanna Efimienko – Młotkowska, Zuzanna Górecka, Magdalena Stysiak, Katarzyna Wenerska, Klaudia Alagierska, Martyna Łukasik, Maria Stenzel (L) and Julia Nowicka, Malwina Smarzek, Anna Stencel, Monika Jagła (L), Martyna Grajber

GER Denise Imoudu, Lisa Alsmeier, Lena Stigrot, Louisa Lippmann, Marie Schölzel, Lea Ambrosius, Anna Pogany (L) and Jana – Franziska Poll, Linda Bock. Pia Kästner

Anyone got stats or at least scores?

• Greece - Slovakia 4-0 (25-22, 25-17, 26-24, 25-22)

Anthouli 18 (15/26), Vasilantonaki 11 (8/21), Strantzali 11 (9/27), Christodoulou 10 (3/5), Giota 8 (3/9, 4 blocks), Lambrousi 7 (4/9), Artakianou l, Vlachaki 7 (6/9), Kosma 1 (1 ace)

Slovakia: Radosova 11 (9/19), Palgutova 3 (1/7), Kriskova 3 (3/7), Abrahamova 2 (1/3), Kosekova, Smieskova, Spamkova l, Jankova l, Zernovic 10 (6/21), Frickova 6 (3/12), Hruseska 5,Suderlikova 4, Kohutova 1

• Greece - Slovakia 4-0 (25-22, 25-17, 26-24, 25-22)

Anthouli 18 (15/26), Vasilantonaki 11 (8/21), Strantzali 11 (9/27), Christodoulou 10 (3/5), Giota 8 (3/9, 4 blocks), Lambrousi 7 (4/9), Artakianou l, Vlachaki 7 (6/9), Kosma 1 (1 ace)

Slovakia: Radosova 11 (9/19), Palgutova 3 (1/7), Kriskova 3 (3/7), Abrahamova 2 (1/3), Kosekova, Smieskova, Spamkova l, Jankova l, Zernovic 10 (6/21), Frickova 6 (3/12), Hruseska 5,Suderlikova 4, Kohutova 1

Anthouli is 16 yrs old, 205 cm tall and plays like this, outplaying an elite-player such as Vasilantonaki. She is a superstar in the making, for sure. And Greece seems to, at last, be able to mobilize a dignified squad and emerge as a contender on the highest level.

• Poland – Germany 3:2 (25:22, 20:25, 23:25, 25:18, 15:9)

Pol: Zuzanna Efimienko – Młotkowska, Zuzanna Górecka, Malwina Smarzek, Katarzyna Wenerska, Klaudia Alagierska, Martyna Łukasik, Martyna Grajber(L) and Monika Jagła (L), Julia Nowicka, Magdalena Stysiak, Monika Fedusio, Martyna Czyrniańska, Marta Ziółkowska

Trener: Jacek Nawrocki

Ger: Marie Schölzel, Monique Strubbe, Pia Kästner, Hanna Orthmann, Jennifer Janiska, Kimberly Drewniok, Anna Pogany (L) and Linda Bock, Jana – Franziska Poll, Louisa Lippmann, Denise Imoudu, Lena Stigrot

I think Geerties got injured again in the match ;( She got subbed out in 3rd set and was sitting on bench the rest of the match and had some treatment on her left leg. It didn't look like anything serious but I hope it won't affect her ECH participation because she showed once again how important she is for the team. Orthmann isn't in an impressive shape at all right now, I hope she'll improve, otherwise I expect Alsmeier to start over her if Geerties is healthy.

Strubbe with her first NT match and some nice actions, but just like Ambrosius and J.Bock, she's not ready yet for international level. Schölzel played very well but we need Weitzel too!

• oh germany you're cursed with injuries this year

How lippman is doing?

• Greece - Slovakia 1-3 (29-27, 17-25, 24-26, 26-28)

Greece: Chantava 28 (22/48), Anthouli 17 (15/43), Vlachaki 10 (10/19), Kalatantze 4, Emmouilidou 3, Vergidou, Rogka l, Artakianou l, Kosma 5,Polinopoulou 7

Slovakia: Zernovic 14 (14/34), Ambrahamova 13 (9/16), Palgutova 11 (10/22), Kosekova 5, Kriskova 4, Smieskova 2, Radosova, Spankova l, Palgutova 11, Huseska 8, Fricova 11

• Dutch team barely won their first match of Savaria Cup against Czech Republic with 3-2. Unfortunately I couldn't find any stats.

Current results in friendly matches make me worry a bit about the shape the Dutxh team is in?( First they had many problems to beat France and now against Czech Republic. They are not known as the best teams... Curious if Daalderop is able to play again, because against France she didn't play. Clearly she is our best player, so it makes a big difference if she plays or not. Good thing is I see Dambrink, so she probably will play ECH:thumbup:

• All European teams who were in Tokio are mess by performing and mentally. Therefore we can see new champion in ECH. But other European teams are not performing well.

• All European teams who were in Tokio are mess by performing and mentally. Therefore we can see new champion in ECH. But other European teams are not performing well.

100% agree. Not saying it will happen for sure but it's out in the open. Belgium is a team that could surprise. And Poland, but Poland was a mess in VNL... Germany will finally stop resting Lippmann as well I guess :rolll: let's see what happens with them

• I am rooting for Greece! They are making a nice team! Also of course Sweden <3

When do we get final rosters? The tournament starts in 10 days

• I hope bulgaria gonna make it this time 😍

In 2017 imo they could even made it to the final and at the end they flopped bad