Friendly NT Matches

• Hahah from 2:0 to 2:3 and it was 14:10 in tie break:sos:

Ehhh some things cant change:whistle:

• I'll say this over and over again. Górecka is not NT player....

She didn't play that bad but of course she had negative spikes in the most important balls. I would blame also Grabka here. Pratically everything to the left. Matchball, good reception and she sets Górecka with Weitzel and Scholzel :aww:

• It was fun game though, I am glad to see this different energy and so many players in one match. Nawrocki would never do this.

exactly! It is different energy in team. Pity that they lose, but it was friendly match and I hope it was the last situation like in this match in tie break...:whistle:

• Typical Game from Germany. Glaab was so much better than Kästner today

She needs to work on her connection with middle blockers though...

• I hope we'll win at least one match in VNL :whistle::gone:

I got to thinking about this

Germany should beat (at the minimum) Canada and Korea.

I dont think many understand how bad Canada's preparation has been. Winzer has no clue what she is doing.

Honestly, they could get multiple wins in week 1 alone. (Brazil, Japan, Korea, Poland)

• its a friendly match and result is not important but lose a won match in this style is quite bad (and when you have Orthmann playing for Poland as 7 player)..I completely didnt understand why Lavarini didnt put Wenerska back on court (or if he wanted to see Grabka in longer time I hope he saw how useless she is)

• I completely didnt understand why Lavarini didnt put Wenerska back on court (or if he wanted to see Grabka in longer time I hope he saw how useless she is)

Probably he wanted to give the same 'playing time' for both setters. Lavarini works with them only 8 days and he needs to make the final cut soon because the team will fly to USA on Sunday.

I've read that Wołosz's spot is locked, so it's between Grabka and Wenerska. One of them will not fly to US for VNL week 1.

• yes I understand that completely he wanted to give her playing time, but after that completely bad 4 set I really wondered which setter will play in TB..and I really didnt like her game at all

• I agree. I didn't like Grabka too. Yes, she had some good choices but then in the tie-break it was very basic play. Everything to the left. There was a moment when he wanted to change her in 5th but then he didn't. It was a mistake. I feel that Wenerska wouldn't set like 3 balls to Górecka...

• second Sadurek..:whistle: probably she forget she doesnt have Erkek/Rozanski on left

• What a sense for the coach would be back to Wenerska (?) - maybe Poles would win, but for coaching and training purposes it would bring some hole. This is time for pre-selection even if the match is lost and that's my own basic understanding. Wenerska showed really nice game (she has to improve sets for slide attacks) and Grabka is just unfledged with a big games so Lavirini can help her to change her mind set and improve.