Friendly NT Matches

• Wolosz once again shows that she is not the best setter in the world, not even top 3. A setter who can only play one system can't be best setter in the world as some claim before. She can function very well when the team around her has high quality spikers with solid reception. But a lot of setters can be successful in such setting anyways

Also lavarini seems to be disappointing. First he flopped in Novara and now Poland doesn't seem to be improved since his arrivals. He didn't make a similar impact for instance Santarelli did with Serbia

• Wolosz once again shows that she is not the best setter in the world, not even top 3. A setter who can only play one system can't be best setter in the world as some claim before. She can function very well when the team around her has high quality spikers with solid reception. But a lot of setters can be successful in such setting anyways

Also lavarini seems to be disappointing. First he flopped in Novara and now Poland doesn't seem to be improved since his arrivals. He didn't make a similar impact for instance Santarelli did with Serbi

I think Santarelli didn't make a similar impact for instance with Croatia too.

It's more difficult to have good result in a short period of time when you have a bunch of mediocre players who need a lot of training. When Santarelli come to Serbia, he inherited a roster of WCH/ECH gold medalist and Olympic bronze medalists from Terzic.

I am not saying Lavarini is doing great, but i do think he deserve more time to train Poland.

• Wolosz once again shows that she is not the best setter in the world, not even top 3. A setter who can only play one system can't be best setter in the world as some claim before.

I'm not going to defend Wolosz since I don't care that much, lol, but to be honest, Lavarini is pretty underwhelming so far, so is our NT in general, it's not that surprising that even individually our players don't play their best. Stysiak scored today like 3 points on -35% efficiency, so obviously we're screwed even in fundamentals, at least at this moment.

• If Serbia cuts Kocić I’m going to be so mad. Jovana has been awful

Also lavarini seems to be disappointing. First he flopped in Novara and now Poland doesn't seem to be improved since his arrivals. He didn't make a similar impact for instance Santarelli did with Serbia

And who is better than Wolosz right now ???

Cansu ? Give me a break. She can only dream to play good as Wolosz.

• And who is better than Wolosz right now ???

Cansu ? Give me a break. She can only dream to play good as Wolosz.

Not only cansu; Maja, naz, macris, poulter. All of these setters are way more versatile than Wolosz, they were all successful with different teams and players with different styles whereas Wolosz shines in only very specific team setting. I'm not saying she is a bad setter but she is limited.

• Not only cansu; Maja, naz, macros, poulter. All of these setters are way more versatile than Wolosz, they were all successful with different teams and players with different styles whereas Wolosz shines in only very specific team setting. I'm not saying she is a bad setter but she is limited.

Naz and Cansu oh come on :rolll:

• Wolosz is a system setter. I agree Serdar that she is not as versatile as other setters. However I also think that when it comes to playing in a fast system, Wolosz is probably the best setter who can do that. I don't think Naz and Maja will be as succesful in a faster system for example, though Cansu & Poulter can definitely do that. We can also add a few Japanese setters in the list of system setters.

It is very surprising though to see how worse she gets in a different system, I was not expecting this.

I agree comments on Lavarini. He is becoming a big flop, first Novara and now Polish NT. Don't know who is a better alternative though.

• we don't know what the heck is shannon doing with canada

It's incredible they have an strong team but the back ups are so bad that they can't even win from peru

They need to find more decent players

• Brazil 3-1 Germany (19-25, 26-24, 25-23, 25-19; extra set 17-25)

Does Germany usually post stats? I know we don't lol