2014 European League

• Btw..i dont like Yeliz and Chantava's jump serves, bcz with it,they cant damage opponents' reception much...they had better use "jump float" instead.

Btw..i dont like Yeliz and Chantava's jump serves, bcz with it,they cant damage opponents' reception much...they had better use "jump float" instead.

i agree about Chantava's jump serve,it's just powerless.. :down:

• Izquierdo won't play this weekend, I don't know if she is even with the team.

13 players for this weekend (one must be cut):
    S: Lena Möllers, Mareen Apitz
    OPP: Louisa Lippmann, Carina Aulenbrock
    MB: Berit Kauffeldt, Anja Brandt, Leonie Schwertmann, Jennifer Pettke
    OH: Laura Weihenmaier, Jana-Franziska Poll, Lena Stigrot
    L: Lisa Thomsen, Anna Pogany

Imoudu, Geerties and Dürr are out for this weekend.

• Logan Tom has been invited by Giovanni Guidetti to help German NT and especially the young players in practice.

"It is a great addition for us! Great to see how she joins in every workout and every unit with full commitment and also helps our young players and gives tips! Clearly, this gives our young team very much! I can only thank Logan, that she came and supports us!" Guidetti said.

New roster for European League, according to DVV site:
    S: Lena Möllers (Novara/ITA), Denise Imoudu (Schweriner SC)
    Opp: Louisa Lippmann (Dresdner SC), Carina Aulenbrock (Schweriner SC)
    M: Berit Kauffeldt (Conegliano/ITA), Anja Brandt (Schweriner SC), Leonie Schwertmann (USC Münster), Jennifer Pettke (VC Wiesbaden)
    OH: Laura Weihenmaier (Ladies in Black Aachen), Jana-Franziska Poll (Schweriner SC), Lena Stigrot (Rote Raben Vilsbiburg), Lisa Izquierdo (Dresdner SC)
    L: Lisa Thomsen (Lokomotiv Baku/AZE), Anna Pogany (Rote Raben Vilsbiburg)

• What can I say.. she is the BEST.. If you have any pics fell free to share them :drink:

• Turkey's 12 for tomorrow's match :

STs : Ezgi Dilik, Çağla Akın
    OPPs : Yeliz Başa , Ceren Kestirengöz
    OHs : Cansu Çetin , Gözde Yılmaz , Şeyma Ercan , Meliha İsmailoğlu
    MBs : Kübra Akman , Özgenur Yurtdagülen , Ceylan Arısan
    L : Hatice Gizem Örge

Fb' new young player Meliha İsmailoğlu in the roster. she has been playing beach volley so far, included in the team as soon as possible the beach volley season finished.

Second setter is Çağla Akın this time. Gamze Alikaya is omitted from the roster for this weekend.

• I don't know if Ferhat is blind enoug to avoid the terrible game of Yeliz Basa and Cagla Akin. This two don't work well at all. Especially Yeliz Basa will have troubles to find a good team in turkey after this performance.

• Turkish girls played badly especially wings. i like libero Gizem Örge's game. She is getting better and better match by match.She played well. ...Çağla played better afterwards..Kübra Akman was good at attacking but interestingly she couldnt have any block points.she has to pay some more attention to blocking....i like Ceylan Arısan's game. I think she is the rightest player for slide attack after Eda Erdem.... i wish Meliha had played more than for a few points. ...Oh Cansu çetin is a weak attacker but an important player for recepiton and defence.

i hope the girls can win tomorrow's match to keep hopes alive to be first in the pool.

• Polish roster for matches vs. Germany:
    S: Joanna Wołosz, Gabriela Jasińska
    OP: Malwina Smarzek, Tamara Kaliszuk
    OH: Klaudia Kaczorowska, Natalia Kurnikowska, Daria Paszek, Aleksandra Wójcik
    MB: Maja Tokarska, Agnieszka Kąkolewska, Katarzyna Połeć
    L: Dorota Medyńska

Wołosz, Kaczorowska, Wójcik, Połeć and Medyńska are back, so we treat these games more seriously ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Wołosz, Kaczorowska, Wójcik, Połeć and Medyńska are back, so we treat these games more seriously ^^

POL-GER matches this and next weekend will decide about who wins the pool. I wonder how German reception will hold up now that Dürr and Geerties are out of the team, none of the OHs are solid receivers and I'm not sure if Thomsen can play on Dürr's level.

By the way, yesterday Laola had today's match in their schedule and also on CEV site is written that they'll show it, but today Laola doesn't list it anymore :what:

• POL-GER matches this and next weekend will decide about who wins the pool. I wonder how German reception will hold up now that Dürr and Geerties are out of the team, none of the OHs are solid receivers and I'm not sure if Thomsen can play on Dürr's level.

By the way, yesterday Laola had today's match in their schedule and also on CEV site is written that they'll show it, but today Laola doesn't list it anymore :what:

Well, some livestreams should be available, because Polsat Sport News is going to show that match at 20:00 ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• So now it's Bulgaria-Slovenia live. Bulgaria started with some changes like Dimova and Colchagova. Paskova, Grigorova and Todorova are in the bench.Good match by Gergana Dimitrova for now. And also very good entrance by Chausheva. So what a turn - game for Bulgaria from 10:16 in a second technical timeout for Slovenia.

PS When i watch Nasya DImitrova i have feeling that i watch the young Strashi Filipova. Absolutely the same style of fast and high attack.

• i couldnt watch last two sets of second match of Azerbajan- Turkey
    at this level, girl's performances may vary day by day.a badly played first match and well played second match..
    but i think its not wrong to say Meliha's entering the game made the difference. Bcz Gözde Yılmaz CAN'T receive but Meliha CAN!
    the middles made good blocks...almost all the players played with a good percent of attack except Yeliz Başa who is in the team as the most experienced player. :D
    Anyway...Meliha shoul play as OH .Bcz She can receive and dig/defend on the court,thats very important.i didnt like Cansu Çetin's attacks but seems if you set her fast ballz she can play better. however i wish Ezgi Dağdelenler were in the roster instead.

now, Bulgaria,Slovenia and Turkey have chances to be the first in the pool.I cant predict who can be ?