2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Onde foi parar o senso das pessoas. Cada um entra e cria um perfil e sai por ai criando as notícias e faz com isso o site perder totalmente a credibilidade. Estou escrevendo em Português porque a maioria aos que me refiro e tudo brasileiro, sendo que ficam usando o tradutor e nem assim sabem corrigir os erros ridículos do tradutor.

Existem pessoas que de fato que querem saber do vôlei, não as invenções postadas aqui. O cumulo do riso eu chegar aqui e ver Saori e Harmotto como possíveis contratadas do AMIL, acorda gente. Unilever querer Wang...Rsrsrs só rindo de vocês.

Agora que o Amil caiu aproveitaram para poder fazer baderna no assunto mercado.

Agora o site melhor do vôlei também quer brincar com a gente, acho isso simplesmente uma falta respeito. Sinceramente nesse mercado eu vou ter que esperar os clubes anunciarem as contratações, porque não consigo decifrar se é verdade, simplesmente uma falta de respeito para com nós torcedores está fora de sério.

Entro no site melhor do vôlei e vejo Macrís como renovada, e a própria jogadora diz em bom tom que ainda não tem clube. Jaqueline como possível contratação do Molico, sendo que o clube nem pensa em contar com ela para a próxima temporada, porque o clube ainda pensa em contar com a Sheilla, alguns simplesmente abrem a boca para dizer que acertou com o Vakifbank (digo em bom tom que ainda não acertou). A única baixa do Molico é a Fabíola, que caso a Sheilla não renove a opção é a Dani Lins, sendo assim Jaqueline não é opção nenhuma para o Molico. Fabiana está entre Sesi e Unilever ainda, nada resolvido.

Aqui é uma reclamação para os idiotas de plantão. E algumas informações verídicas.

• take a look at the turkish teams..
    its said that Fb is about to sign with MOntano and L.Bosetti...so Kim-montano-Bosetti very good thrio and Leo,Bauer-Eda-Gökçen are good as well..they also will sign with Polen,Meliha and this means good subs will be ready....questionis if Seda will stay or leave..

i also like EcV's team : POljak-Fürst-Neslihan-Larson-Esra-Meijners(?)-Asuman , Gülden-some say maybe Neriman and Ferreti...

Vb: Naz(?) ,Çağla,Gözde,Sheila,Costa,Rasiç(?),De Kruijf (?),Gizem,Bahar (??), maybe Vasileva (??)

GsD : Brakocevic,Gamze, Aslı,.................Rabadzieva will leave....

• Some additions. There were rumors of Bauer leaving Fenerbahce and Bahar joining them instead. They won't renew contract with Seda.
    For GsD, I heard that Nikolic will be transferred as well :down: NTV announcers confirmed the rumor in one of the last games. Saori might stay in GsD.

• its said that Bauer will stay one more year..Bahar to GsD maybe..

Agree! The rumor has it that since Mehmet Berent from Vakifbank is coming to GsD, both Bahar and Brakocevic will be transferred. Stefana wants to leave the team since she won't have chance to play in the league.
    Leo, Montano and Dobriano are off.
    The biggest rumor I read is: GS stopped the sponsorship of Daikin so Saori won't continue with the team. However GS is aiming for a much bigger sponsorship with Turk Telekom. :whistle:

• wow, the rumors keep coming in I have trouble keeping track of things. :cheesy: if there's one rumor i don't want to come true, it's lo bianco coming to Fenerbahce. i hope this will just be a rumor and nothing else... :|

• She was satisfied playing as MB because she couldn't conrtibute to team as much as she wanted, so she decided to convert to OP and I think that she wants to play on the right side :whistle:

I don't think wishes are the right things for an athlete as Bera is.. I mean she has played as OH/OPP before but she has played in NT as MB and was hired by some pretty big clubs as MB (Fener, Pesaro) IMO she should go back to that positions... worst thing is she was good at it. Have no idea why would she wanna change it.. For ex. Fabris has been playing as MB and as OPP but she is contributing much more as OPP.. same thing can't be said for Bera.. (Gioli is an example too :S )

• I don't think wishes are the right things for an athlete as Bera is.. I mean she has played as OH/OPP before but she has played in NT as MB and was hired by some pretty big clubs as MB (Fener, Pesaro) IMO she should go back to that positions... worst thing is she was good at it. Have no idea why would she wanna change it.. For ex. Fabris has been playing as MB and as OPP but she is contributing much more as OPP.. same thing can't be said for Bera.. (Gioli is an example too :S )

Well, in Aluprof Bielsko-Biała when she had to play as OP in emergency case she did good job, she was also amazing there playing as OH in few games. IMHO she chose wrong club for this season, Legionovia has a bad head coach, with other it could've looked a bit better. Overall Bera wasn't so bad in this season, however she has to improve if she wants to play as regular OP...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Well, in Aluprof Bielsko-Biała when she had to play as OP in emergency case she did good job, she was also amazing there playing as OH in few games. IMHO she chose wrong club for this season, Legionovia has a bad head coach, with other it coul've looke a bit better. Overall Bera wasn't so bad in this season, however she has to improve if she wants to play as regular OP...

Well I know... I have watched some of those games, but my point was she was not a regular not so good MB.. she a a very solid player.. However I wish her all the best she's my favorite polish player after Baranska and Bednarek :rose:

• Bera risk and change position to Opp because she don`t felt enjoyment as MB. I think that she need time to improve and she can be really good Opp because she is dynamic and jump really high :)

• Well, Natália P. is a 7 points player, Adenizia ís 6 and Sassá/Gabi are 5...A team can totals 40 points, and a player that comes from a abroad season counts zero. But each team can hire only 2 seven points players. For example: Garay would be a zero player for the total count of the team, but she is still a 7 player, so only another one seven player is alloud in these team....

No. From now onwards, Brazilians players back to the country will keep their ranking points. Garay will be 7 if she comes to play in Brazil again.

sheiila has a big offer from Vakifbank, she deserves it, pretty good player. I really hope the ranking doesn't chance. We need a championship more balanced.

In my opinion, she's the best. :thumbup:

• Agree! The rumor has it that since Mehmet Berent from Vakifbank is coming to GsD, both Bahar and Brakocevic will be transferred. Stefana wants to leave the team since she won't have chance to play in the league.
    Leo, Montano and Dobriano are off.
    The biggest rumor I read is: GS stopped the sponsorship of Daikin so Saori won't continue with the team. However GS is aiming for a much bigger sponsorship with Turk Telekom. :whistle:

Didn't Veljkoviç say she wanted to stay in GS for many years :rolleyes:

• Where did you get this rumor? Seems too good to be true

• i think its a big possibility that fb will sign with Montano and Leo and L.Bosetti
    its still not clear that where Bahar ,Seda ,Neriman and Polen will play..(btw, get well soon Neriman Özsoy :flower: )
    Sheila is very likely to sign with Vb.
    Rabadzieva and Aneta are very likely not to re-sign..
    i wonder about Dutch players too..which ones will come btw Meijners and Robin indeed ?

• Didn't Veljkoviç say she wanted to stay in GS for many years :rolleyes:

It was couple of weeks ago. I was surprised when I read that she will leave. However, Gamze as setter, they can open a place for Stefana in the local league. But if Telekom becomes the sponsor and wants a good team, then I guess they will transfer a more experienced setter again :down: .

• wonder about Dutch players too..which ones will come btw Meijners and Robin indeed ?

Well, according to several Turkish and Italian sources (do they have the same original source? :D :D ) Robin (VB) and Floortje (ECZ) indeed. No Dutch sources at all, which is normal, because Dutch volleyballpress simply doesn't exist (sport-press only focusses on football and.. :sleeping: speedskating :sleeping: :wall: :wall: :wall:

• Robin will paly for vakifbank %100 her contract could be more than a year.

and i heart about meijners's transfer from a friend of mine , very reliable source.