2015 World Cup - Japan - 8/22

• Congrats to Serbia, really deserved win, apart from 3rd set they played very well. They could have had it easier if Terzic hadn't been so stubborn with Nikolic, Malesevic contributed much more. But they win and that's what counts.

• congrats to Serbia :thumbsup:

their blocks were key...Mihajloviç has been the best offensively for Serbia in the two matches but Rasiç is always the key player of them. Pity that they couldnt get second set against China...
    if Serbia keeps playing this way they can beat Russia and Japan too but Serbia cannot play well aginst Russia...

• Happy for Serbia's win, I'm always hoping that an euro team gets the pass (or even two, why not?) otherwise the competition will be really huge in next tournaments, where also Italy will play! Better serving and blocking from Serbia, while the USA missed a reliable scorer.

Russia now leading 2-1!

• If I'm right Russia only got one point from the middles. Fetisova finally replaced Orlova and she contributed very well in blocking.

Malova is more or less passing all the balls, I really hope she manages to hold out, I know it's a hard job, just one more set to go!!

• How long USA didn't lose ?...Bravo Serbia...So proud at European teams :D

I hope that USA will not win this World Cup because of Karch and Destinee H. He needs her !

Russia is playing good, and Kosheleva is ready :box:

• Congratz to Serbia for the much needed victory!! What a great comeback :drink: :drink:

Russia will eventually take the match, though surprised that Japan give so good the fight

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Bad passing + opposite in the back row, this is why we need to bring back the most dominant player of the last 10 years beside KYK.

Sheilla?

• How long USA didn't lose ?...Bravo Serbia...So proud at European teams :D

I hope that USA will not win this World Cup because of Karch and Destinee H. He needs her !

Russia is playing good, and Kosheleva is ready :box:

He's the diva of the team. He won't ever bring someone who can totally outshine him.

• Hahaha I think this win from Serbia is a punch in a face to FIVB :drink: And Mihajlovic was a belter with nearly 60% attacks...

Now the most important games would be Serbia- Russia, Russia-USA, Russia-China and China-USA. If we count only these 4 teams now we have

1. China 3 (1 match)
    2. Serbia 2 (2 matches)
    3. USA 1 (1 match)
    4. Russia 0 (no matches)

• Hahaha I think this win from Serbia is a punch in a face to FIVB :drink: And Mihajlovic was a belter with nearly 60% attacks...

Now the most important games would be Serbia- Russia, Russia-USA, Russia-China and China-USA. If we count only these 4 teams now we have

1. China 3 (1 match)
    2. Serbia 2 (2 matches)
    3. USA 1 (1 match)
    4. Russia 0 (no matches)

That calculation only is correct if all teams stay flawless against the other teams, and that's where Japan comes into the mix. They can spoil the party for someone. I thought DOM might too, but they arrived in a terrible shape.