2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Both Maleseviç and Blagojeviç are supposed to be defensive OHs but so far neither of them could receive a decent ball to the setter, and I don't want to mention about their attack :aww:

• If, and if TUR wins BIG here, beat SRB 3-1 then TUR will secure its Spot in the last four. Then SRB will have to fight for its "live" tomorrow and win big over USA. An interesting possible outcome from today's ongoing match.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Boskoviç is killing impossible balls :obey:

• My God Zivkovic. You have perfect reception and you are leading 23:18 and you still give a ball to Boskovic instead of your MBs who ARE AMAZING MB. :wall: :wall: :wall:

I hate setters like her...

• My God Zivkovic. You have perfect reception and you are leading 23:18 and you still give a ball to Boskovic instead of your MBs who ARE AMAZING MB. :wall: :wall: :wall:

I hate setters like her...

They haven't been amazing at killing balls so far :whistle:

• Why the hell do we try to make triple block against Busa? :what: She can't pass even a single block anyway :aww:

• Ebrar is far from ready for this kind of level. But hey She is still young

• If SRB beat USA 3-0 or 3-1 tomorrow, will USA or TUR out of the competition?

I wanted to know the same thing? anyone?

Great job by the girls, Eda Erdem is the best :super: Zivkovic set like 150 times to Tijana there and in the end when Eda started reading Boskovic, Tijana started making mistakes. Serbia should really work on this problem. Their MB's are losing their role in the team this way.

Btw I know Turkish fans have slowed down lately :lol: now when we should be super excited, I blame the current poltical stuff thats been going on (off topic)

• This is a great succes for us.A bunch of young and inexperienced girls beat Serbia and lost to Usa with 5 sets.I hope we can keep our improving.

Eda Erdem Dündar is a great leader :heart: